5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 3 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  HEAVEN Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:42 am

ElleBella wrote:Thank you Heaven.. I was down another 1.3lbs today.. yay.. cheers

Woohoo cheers Way to go. Keep up the great work.
HEAVEN
HEAVEN

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am

Debbie that's awesome that you could come up with a happy medium and good thing it's still low calorie so you will be able to lose weight. My girls want to take gymnastics karate, dance, soccer and I've not been able to let them yet, I want them both to take some martial art for self defense. I feel like every woman should be able to defend her self. Anyway happy eating today.. Yay for skating I love to skate mostly old school style but I like in lines as well.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:23 pm

I know what you mean about affording all the activities these days.. Wow have times changed.. every body wants a pc of the money in a big way.. lol.. I wish us all luck with that.! How is your little one doing? Better I hope .. cheers

Friends you have all been so wonderful to me, so great in every way.. Thank you all so much for that. I must tell you though it is time for me to push off. After a very sick yesterday and being in the hospital.. well lets just say the dr there said I am not absorbing anything right.. meaning.. weather I eat 1 bit or 100 makes no never mind.. I have full blown Celiac Desease.. My Ileus is now under a new lens.. they think now I don't have that.. They have given me strick instruction to go back to eating normal meals, but completely no Gluten at all.. My house is being clearned out today of all wheat, rye and barley.. all going by by for ever more.. As I am so unhealthy right now I am to be eating much more food..

So with a honest heart I must say this has been a big month of ups and downs for me.. I wish to go off for a while and process it all.. I will check in from time to time, but for now I just want to be a quiet.. Sorry all! Embarassed

God bless you all.. have a wonderfu trip on this journey.. take really good care of your selves.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Come back when you can, Debbie! You will be in my thoughts and you will be missed here! : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 am

Thank you Snow.. You keep doing what your doing.. Hugs.. ciao Bella
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  kimikat3 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 am

Awwwhhh!!! So bittersweet.
kimikat3
kimikat3

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Debbie, sad to see you go but good luck with you new endeavor.. I wish the best and I hope things get better for you soon.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Thank you ladies.. Im in a meeting on line right now so I thought I would drop in and say hello.. Thank you for your support.. I am doing better today.. eating and losing weight.. lol.. I will keep you all with me while I do this new lifestyle of being gluten free.. and grain free.. Hugs
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:19 am

Here I am feeling much better and ready to take another stab at this.. cheers ..

I am off to bed and will WI again tomorrow morning.. don't know if I gained any in the past week .. we will see.. Sleep nite all..
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 am

Good luck debbie.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Thank you beautiful girl.. How is your little one doing?

I WI and was surprised to see I did not gain.. I started at 203.3 and today I am still 200 from the day I left..this is a good thing.. it was like I just took a vaca.. lol bounce bounce bounce

I am going to put a challenge together for my self for 30 days on plan! I have been gluten free now for the past 5 days and I feel much better.,, wow

So
Day 1, 200lbs

I am also still sticking with the 20 day challenge but I think that is almost up??

Cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Debbie my dd is doing much better, she's back to herself eating, drinking, and being loud lol. They tested me for Celiac's disease about 8 months ago, I had very low vitamin D and they have said I have fybromyalgia but I don't by that. My mom has it and it's a possibility but I'm not excepting it right now. I now there are things you can eat less of or even cut out of your diet that can help with the symptoms of fybro. Have you ever been on the site the cure zone it has a lot of natural remedies for things. Good luck on your challenge, the 20 day challenge is over tomorrow so I will start eating for the next 30 days lower carb higher protein and see if that gets the weight off before I go on vacation in aug.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Well maybe we can put a challenge together for the next 30 low carb the 5 bite way..

I have researched a lot about celiacs desease and was shocked to find out that there over 160 autoimmune def in caused from eating grains.. mostly wheat, barley and rye.. but rice, quinio and others are in the back ground of that.. Fybro, khrones, migraines, MS, Alz.. weight gain, heart attack, cancer.. gallbladder.. eeek I have had 5 out of all of those llisted already.. eeek.. anyways.. I was tested for celiac many times and it came out neg.. it is really hard to test small children.. the drs are now taking the test to the next level.. testing the dna for the missing antibody for gluten.. I had that one and finally I tested postive.. oh my.. what a mess,.,.

Thank goodness your daughter is ok, love when they are loud .. then you know they are good .. thank the lord...My daughter has done very well with my new gluten free diet.. she likes all the food.. no problem at all.. and her bloated tummy and headaches are gone.. hmmm funny how those grains really do effect us as a whole.. eeek..

Cheers! flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Would love to hear what your diet looks like gluten free, especially for your daughter.... Also, a dear friend of mine has Celiac and once being diagnosed she was able to lose 70 or 80 pounds...she looks amazing.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:55 pm

My diet has no wheat, barley or rye.. and any derivative of them.. I can eat rice and corn.. all the veggies.. all the fruits.. dairy and meats as long as they are not prepared with any glutened flours.

Its not to bad as there are loads of flour replacements out there.. I have made gf coconut flour muffins and they are so yummy.. being gluten free is only hard for when you go out for dinner.. most resteraunts boast they have gf foods.. but they forget to tell you that the kitichen is not and cross contamination happens a lot.. I was a McDonalds and had some fries and salad.. even though those two things are gluten free.. I still flaired.. so we are sure they person holding the pack of fries had been working with the buns earlier.. uuugh.. not fun

Its all a learning curve.. but getting better every day with it.. Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:33 am

Oh sorry you ask about my daughter also.. She does not notice the change.. she likes the Glutino flax/ rice flour bread.. its small in size but tastes very much like reg bread.. she now has rice crackers or almond crackers as a snack with cheese.. before it was wheat crackers.. she did not even care about the change.. her lunch kit still looks pretty much the same really.. I am lucky with her as she loves any food.. easy for me..

My husband on the other hand loves his baked goods .. so I have a task at hand to learn how to make all his favorites gluten free so he does feel left out.. I can not have any wheat in my house.. I am so hyper sensitive..eeeek..

Gluten free is pretty much low carb.. when we eat wheat we consume around 300 carb a day.. when we dont.. even with eating potatoes rice or corn we eat around 80-100 carbs a day.. on a healthy low carb diet most will eat around 50 carbs a day to lose weight,, so you see going a gluten free naturally will encourage a weight loss at a normal rate.. My business partners mother dropped 80lbs in 5 months once she went gluten free.. she still ate sugar.. so not to low carb.. I spoke with her tonight and she said eat smaller portions and stay away from the wheat, barley and rye, you will lose weight fast.

I will stay on plan with you all and we will see what really happens!!! Yay cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Debbie, Wow at how sensitive you are to gluten.. I might try doing gluten free for my family my oldest daughter complains of her stomach a lot so maybe it will help.

So I started the new challenge under the ultimate challenge tab.. Come join in..
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Almond crackers sound really good! Do you make those or buy them? If you buy them what is the brand name?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:35 am

Hi all.. wow I have been busy today.. I traded in my car today and purchased a new Jeep.. Silver/Gray with black trim.. so pretty.. she has been named Silver Mist.. LOL.. it was a Fun day of shopping.. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

The almond crackers are from blue diamond.. so yummy

It is funny how many people I have found that have tummy aches or bloating.. gluten is today much harder to digest.

Yay a new challenge..I will go and check it out..

I am sooooooooooooooooo tired and I ate way over my 5 bite dinner.. was just so hungry... I did not have breakfast or lunch so I am sure my calories was still pretty low.. Tomorrow is day one again..lol.. eeeek

Have a super duper night all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:53 pm

K.. Im getting a hawii decal put on my new jeep in the next week.. She is light silver and will get a bright pink flower over her hood.. soooooooooooooooo cute.. cheers My blood work was not great.. I am back on drinking shakes for a few days.. well till Weds blood work.. health first .. 5 bites second.. Very Happy

With my tummy ache today I will be drinking lots of liver tea.. lol.. eeek.. not my favorite.. and I will fallow the Dr's orders

Truth is he has said NO WAY to the 5 bite diet.. he says I am not getting enough nutrition as it is and eating so little will only worsen it. Shocked I am staying here with you all and working off my weight eating what my dr recommends.. I am not worried anylonger about the fastest weight loss.. more so the healthies for my liver weight loss.. lol.. So no running away from you all.. I am hear to support you and to enjoy losing even if Im not doing the exact plan!

Breakfast- mineral drink
snack - half a apple
Lunch- 1c soup (package soup for liver)
snack- a few walnuts
Dinner- shake

Ok all.. time to get to work.. have a super duper day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Sorry about the blood work but I agree you must do what you have to do for your health and I'm glad you are staying around to let us see your weight loss. Your jeep sounds so cute, really lady like. Very Happy

mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Thank you so much honey.. I am feeling a bit better today.. the tea really helps.. could not eat at all last night.. was just to much tummy achey.. lol

Oh and just a few more things to go on my new girl.. I found the cutes tire cover.. It says Jeep but with paw prints in pink..lol.. also some fun vinal stickers with paw prints to go aroudn the back of car.. sooooooooooooooo cute.. my daughter is loving it all..lol.. so her new toy.. Mine too bounce

Todays food
B) liver tea, shake
L) yogurt with apple slices and tea
D) soup with tea.. lol.. tea day

snacks.. none planned

Alright all.. Have a super day.. Im late for a meeting.. cheers! Laughing
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Do what you need to do and keep on going! : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 am

Thank you girls!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Today is a good day.. First day of Summer and its very Sunny and Super Hot.. I managed to get some color while I was putting a bedding fence to keep my little dog out of the garden.. HOT HOT HOT Twisted Evil
Blood work was not bad today and I had a new dr.. mine was not around.. get this .. he told me to eat very small portion so I do not have to digetst so much with my liver.. I told him about the 5 bite diet.. He siad that is a bit low, but for a few months he could see its benifits.. lol.. He also said you droping a good amount of weight would really help your liver also.. so He said go for it.. but have your yogurt too.. so I will ..Yehaa.. My next blood work is Wednesday next week.. so lets see what we can drop in a week.. keep the grains away and drink my calorie free liver tea.. Im soooooooooooooooooo Excited!!!! bounce bounce bounce I alos told dr I only wanted to see him in the future..!

B) nothing.. not even tea.. had a headache eeek ...but its better now..Yay
L) tuna salad.. 5 bites
D) shepherds pie 5 bites
night snack.. yogurt 5 bites

This is all low carb.. well under 20 grams.. so I should fall into ketosis pretty fast..

Ladies I do have one problem I need to work on.. My husband.. He knows about my health issues but is not ok wiht the 5 bite thing.. he is worried its starvation.. any tips to help him relax about this would be appreciated.. thx..

HAPPY Wednesday all!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum