5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 38 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  Snow White Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:44 am

I told you about that one diet I was on the "6 word diet" (http://sixworddiet.com/)---You eat 100 calories every 90 minutes for 12 hours. It works and may work with your condition. If you go from eating 1 cup of food a day to 5 cups of food a day you're going to gain. When I was on this and wasn't a vegan of course...I ate things like 100 calories of yogurt, cheese & crackers, soup, lots of different things that were pretty healthy and you can save 100 calories for ice cream or cookies or whatever.

Also, unless your stomach and bowels were completely emptied when they weighed you and you were completely naked, you are well under 200. If you drank 2 cups of water, that's a pound on the scale before you eliminate it.

Maybe you should follow the diabetic diet w/portion control to get this cleared up. Did they give you any suggestions about what kinds of food you should be eating other than to eat a cup of food 5 times a day?

You're right that I am not happy about this at all! I need my friend to help me get through this. I can't do this alone. I'm praying for your health and that your headaches stop and things start moving in the right direction for you. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
I really feel for you b/c it seems that no matter what you do, you keep having these setbacks w/ your health. I wonder if a second opinion or a holistic health practitioner may have better answers for you.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 am

Snow you are a Genius bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  Why did I not think of that.. Oh my.. I do remember you telling me about that.. Yay I love you Beautiful you just put on my first smile of the day!!! Why did you stop it though? You would be losing tons at 600 calories a day too?? Oh my I am so pleased this will level my blood sugar, allow me to use up the bile and keep my meals small.. Oh my goodness I am really thrilled... Maybe you should be my dr.. lol I did not want to not do this with you love so I am thrilled!!! I need to you too .. believe me!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Ok.. so 6 meals at 100 calories each.. let's do it!

Genius Girl.. just Great!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi all.. I was up so late last night.. could not sleep with my stress.. I did not get up till 10 am.. So breakfast has not happened yet.

I also realized my scale is off.. uuugh.. I had a problem with that last year.. I changed the battery but its still off.. I know this as when I wi with the doctor after I had water I was just 200.. Nina was 55lbs.. This morning it said I was 206 and Nina was 62.. uuugh.. so we know its off.. I will pick up a new, not digital scale some time next week. It could be my floor is uneven so I will pick up a old type I can balance the scale. So I am sorry snow we just have to assume I am somewhere around 200.. Very Happy 

What I have planned for food today.

B) toast with butter and jam with a tea
sn) half a banana with nutella dip
L) Fried egg with fried tomato
sn) apple
D) chicken broccoli stir fry
Sn) not sure .. I am only at 500 calories so I have 100 to go. I might have

Update- I just had breakfast its 11:36 so I am going to not have lunch.. instead I will eat the banana when I get hungry.. till dinner and I will have 1 cup instead of half a cup.. gotta make it work... at lease I am eating healthy and every 3 hrs.. thats the ticket!

K.. I am so with this plan.. thank you so much Genius Girl.. Lets rock this weight off!!! I have some working out to do!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:11 am

The plan recommends eating every 90 minutes...can you do that?

I did lose on this, but when it was time to go back to school I just couldn't eat every 90 minutes...But since you work from home it would work out easier for you. You could even put 4 or 5 100 calorie meals in a little cooler by your computer and you'd have meals for the work day without getting up...like yogurt, fruit & dip, pretzels & hummus or cream cheese, half a sandwich, chips....then you just pick what you want to eat and you have a variety to choose from.

I hope this will work for you and level off your health problems! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:19 am

My Dr sent me a email.. 1250 calories a day please she says.. lol.. Oh dear... Evil or Very Mad

She wrote..

B) oatmeal/ eggs/ cereal
sn) fruit
L) soup and sandwich
sn) fruit or veg
D) divided plate of protein/veg/starch
sn) warm drink.. milk, tea.. ect
??
at least 1 hr of walking a day.. every day.. she said this will burn 500 calories off your daily total bringing it to 750 calories. This does work but then I have to ensure to do the walking.

She said 750 calories is low enough to lose a good amount of weight per week.. at least 3lbs.. hmmm She does care very much about me. I wrote her back and said thank you so much. I will do this but not always so high in calorie. I will get a new email I am sure tomorrow.

I did the meals today less my night snack and my breakfast as I woke up so late. My calorie total is around 700 if I finish off my night snack? I feel very full all day. I am just going to get on with it already. I had already made plans to walk.. 1 hr is steep. So I will break it up into 30 mins x 2. I suffered today some stomach pain.. but its ok now. No headache though Yahooooooooooooooooo! that is a blessing. bounce bounce bounce bounce 

K.. off to put my little one to bed.. Cheers all!!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:19 am

Happy Friday and Labour day long weekend All!

Today I took off from plan.. have been a bit depressed with the drs orders and all. I did not do well with eating so much.. made my tummy cramp up, heart burn and all.. I feel like I gained weight even though I only at 700 calories. I am bloated and my pants are tight.

To release some stress I am going to the local market tomorrow morning, picking up some fresh fruit to freeze, jar, or jam.. So much fun.. I also am picking up some storage containers for the potato harvest coming up. I hope to get enough to last till next spring.

Any ways all.. Snow mainly I am on plan, just not today.. could not focus on anything..Cheers Beauty.. Have a super long weekend.

Ciao Very Happy 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Wow this is a very quiet place.. Everyone on the last long weekend before the fall.. We had to stay home this weekend.. the Sun is great so my daughter and neighbour kids are having fun running through the sprinklers and eating home baked treats. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Don't you wish you were a kid again? Ya know you do.. lol

B) blueberries with milk and tea
L) half a turkey sandwich with apple salad
Sn) tea
D) lasagne with salad
sn) hot chocolate

I hope you are All having a wonderful day. Happy Sunday
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi all, Its the last day of sleepin's my daughter is so excited for school she woke me up early..lol.. Oh well.. we have caught a sniffle.. uugh

I went walking yesterday and did my crazy hill .. OH MY GOODNESS.. affraid I did it and it was hard.. but I loved it.. lol!  I am going to start with my body pump workout sometime next week. Time to burn some calories big time. sunny 

B) blueberries and bananas with milk and a few mixed nuts
sn) tea
L) half a turkey sandwich with cucumber sticks
sn) tea
D) half portion of lasagne with tossed salad

This comes to 696 .. Yesterday was closer to 1200. I felt so full it was to much food.. so today I am cutting it all in half.. Very Happy 

Happy Monday, Labour Day All! God Bless

Update- Life is great today. I am doing really good with this plan. I have no pain.. I am not hungry at all.clown  600-800 with working out is so great.. and on a day I need more I still have room for it.. all is great. I am not going to work out today though as it is my last off day with my dear little one and I have ready all for back to school this week.
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Well, it's not so bad if you're just having tea or hot chocolate for your 2 snacks and then just 3 small meals...right? That is almost what we were doing before....so now you are calorie counting and eating more frequently? You know I have reserved the right to also eat 10 bites for breakfast on my plan, I just haven't done it because I'm just not hungry in the morning and I'm very busy getting ready for work. I don't give myself an margin time to eat. Unless I'm on vacation then I eat the paint off the walls!!!!! Clearly, I still have a compulsive food problem. But the good news is that being a vegan helps with the gains. I know I gained a lot more than I wanted to, but a lot less than I would have in the past.

I got another massage on vacation and they are still saying I am having a lymphatic blockage, now in both legs not just one. I'm going to see a therapist here soon for this to see if I can get some relief from this.

I hope you had an awesome weekend and I will be back on plan with you tomorrow!!!!

I may want to switch up my plan a litttle like Dasher, with some 5 bite meals and some fasts...what do you think about that?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 am

I think that is great love. I with you have this problem with binging.. I am under some really yucky stress and today I blue it Sad  But all is not lost.. I have been good other wise and my legs are killing me.. Walking the hill rocked!! Lol. I put on a pair of pants from the spring and they will not stay up.. so I am down for sure.. how much do not know.. do not care at the moment.. not WI is helping to not add to my stress load. Very Happy 

I am happy you are back and feeling motivated love.. I am with you!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

K.. off to bed I go.. I am very tired but have done all that I can to get my little one ready for day 1.. here she goes.. yay

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Ah.. the First day of school.. it was soooooooooooo great.. Nina loved it.. big girl growing up... Sad 

I am working towards the best body I can have. I am starting my body pump 60 min class.. This burns a healthy weight person 600 calories.. for me 1000 + I was shocked at that. My walking daily will burn about 200 calories.. I want to get back the best body for me I can get to. After the hill walk and the test of what I still can do.. I am all in!! I know that it is so important to lose weight but having a great body with it is greater.. very bad grammar I know.. Smile 

B) pancake with syrup and tea
sn) nothing
L) buger/ fries Mikcy Ds
sn) tea, home made granola bar
D) Lasagna
sn.. maybe a hot choc.. not sure

I am working away.. took the morning and afternoon off. Now I am starting work at 5pm-10 I hope.. not longer: lol:  Happy Tuesday All!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:25 am

I am not motivated...I'm just faking it until I can make it!!!!!
I enjoyed my binge and gained 5 pounds...I'm back on plan. Let's see how it goes...how quick I can get back down.

I really want to do some of those cards to get myself kicked into high gear for dinner!!!! Just for Mon.-Thurs.

22 more days until I hit my 100 days...then it's the countdown to my 40th birthday.

Ok...so I'm going to make up 13 cards and it's going to be nasty! I'm going to be cringing in the evenings when I pull my card!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:29 am

How exactly does this work love.. I know that Dasher has been doing it.. but I do not get it? Can you explain it to me please? I think with all my working out and health problems I would not be ok with the card plan.. but I so want to understand it. You will find your mojo love.. It will creep right up on you.. yay.. For me the summer is death with working out .. so now that we are having cooler nights I am going to kick it up! bounce 

I just got back from a very fast paced 60 min walk.. was moving so fast it felt amazing.. love the rush afterwords. I was sort of on plan.. ate closer to 1000 calories.. just about as much as the dr wants.. (1200) I feel much better on working out days eating more. I burned a good 500 extra calories tonight.

I am getting hungry now from the workout. This normally would be when I would go for popcorn as its late at night. Instead I am going to have a cup of blueberries.. low in calories but full of fibre .. yum.. taking care of my muscles I just woke up Cool 

Cheers All.. Thank you Snow.. Love you Girl!!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Its crazy weather out.. eeek.. I woke to sunshine but buy the time I was walking back from dropping off my girl  a crack in the sky opened up and  the thunder god released.. shock me enough to nearly run all the way home.. lol We are under and savere watch they say.. I should not be on the computer but so fare its ok. I am determined to walk no matter what.. I am feeling my muscle memory returning.. yay.

I woke up this morning in major hunger land.. Working out Rocks!! lol  I normally drink tea.. but this am I needed coffee.. with cream Cool 

B) half a turkey sandwich and coffee Needed a good boost of food.
sn) fruit
L) salad with cheese
sn) cheese with veggie sticks
D) pork roast, mashed tatoes, broccoli and gravey..
sn) granola bar

I walked swiftly for 15 min and normal for 15 already today.. 30 mins down.. I want at least a hour walking a day.. I hope the weather is a bit better come 2 so I can go and pick up Nina on foot also. Nina and I had so much fun last night walking around.. we might just do that again.. if we do it will be a good 2 hrs of walking. That would be Super.. I lost 60lbs in 3 months back in my early 30's doing just that.. again in my late 30's I lost 40.. This time I am going to lose it and keep it off!! Once I move to MA.. I will be walking all day long.. Oh and this January I have to walk for hours in the theme parks.. so I am happy to built my fitness now.

Happy Wednesday All! Stick like Glue... cheers 

Update.. I walked my 1 hr today. I have a blister now so I am going to for go the night 1hr walk.. its still thundering out, so I think it is best. It coming up time to make dinner. I am not so hungry but it will take a hour to make to prepare and cook.. so maybe by then. Today is a 1200 calorie day.. I burned 620 calories .. so I only count 600.. This is a good bargain.. I worked it hard. Have a great night all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:37 am

I agree and don't think the card plan would work for you for now with your health issues.

Dasher wrote down a bunch of different meals on his cards and then he draws out 2 cards for his 2 meals a day.

Mine is a little more open ended and involves portions (5 or 10 bites), fasting (juice or water), and a small amount of cereal as possible choices. Since I drew out 10 bites for my dinner tonight...tomorrow the odds are that I could be fasting or 5 biting or having cereal. It is making getting on track more of a game and more interesting for me. I was so naughty with my portion control over the long weekend...I deserve this crazy punishment! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 am

Lol.. You are so cute.. I get it now.. so much fun..

I changed my mind and went out for another 20 min burning leg walk/job.. was amazing .. but my legs are killing me.. lol according to fitness pal I burned 300 calories.. wahoooo.. I will take it.. I went mad on my granola bars and had 2.. and then my dinner was a bit more than I wanted .. now I have burned it off.. lol (the granola bars only)

I think with the working out I am planning I have to eat more calories.. I really am in the groove.. want to go running.. lol.. not at this weight though.. but very soon. I am loving the hill climbing.. my butt is in pain.. but its all good.. I love the building my assets.. Hard work but worth it.

Another No tummy pain day.. Yahoo!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:09 pm

We were late for school so we had to walk very fast.. was fun for me.. not so much for Nina.. then we had to go straight  in.. Bear was on the school property so the ranger put the kids all in class early. Then I nearly ran all the way home.. I kept feeling the need to run.. lol.. wow.. I used to run when I was in school.. was pretty fast too.. but I never thought I would be getting back to it again later in life.. Suspect Time sure will tell.. walking is all I wish to do.. but if the need does arrive.. well.. we will see

B) toast with jam and tea
L) Toast with peanut butter
sn) tea with granola bar
D) pulled pork burger (my creation) so yummy with a salad
sn) yoghurt

This is around 1180 I am keeping my calorie count at around 1200 on walking days.. no walking or low exercise 600 calories.

Alright All, Time for me to get back to work.. Hugs.. xoxoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Wow! A bear was on campus!!!! No wonder you ran home!!!!

You could run if you want to...a few years back I did the "Couch to 5K" plan. You can get a free podcast that takes you right through it. I agree if you are exercising, you're going to need more calories otherwise your body will tell you to binge. As for running, I did it strictly for weight loss and I did lose a bunch of weight, but I was also on amphetamines which is why I had the energy to run in the first place. I was within 20 pounds of my goal and then just ballooned back up again. So when we finally get to it...maintenance will be difficult for me. I'm going to need some real help with that! I don't ever want to get this big again. It's so easy to lose 5 extra pounds...why did I let it get to be 100 extra pounds? I don't know. But I'm NOT doing it again! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:56 am

Running from the bear.. lol you are so cute!!

You know it girl Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  no go back!

I had Mcdonalds for dinner.. we did not get home in time so we went out. I am not happy as this put my way over.. I did have a long walk again today but I shot my self in the foot by eating my meal.. it was good but bad.. lol

I think I like working out more than lower calories. since eating more my hair has not stop falling out.. I was losing so much and the dr said it was because my system was in shock form lack of calories.. this caused my hormones so go off and my hair to come out.. it was coming out in handfuls.. eek.. not no more.. getting back to normal.

When I lost my weight in the past I was only on ww for a few weeks then stopped.. kicked up my walking and the weight just melted off me.. I did yoga daily and also some reg push ups. lunges and squats.. this worked wonders.. I had a great body within a few months.. but when the baby came.. it all came back on and then some.

So back in the groove I am .. I love the walking though as it is easy on my joints and you get out of breath but not extremely. Walking a good speed for 45 min is equal to running for 30.. so I think I might stick with walking and save my knees.

Tomorrow is another day to stay on plan.. yay. I love how my clothes are getting so lose.. I do not know how much I weigh but I love not knowing it.. lol.. I have a new apt with dr at the end of the month and she will weight me.. eeek.. lets see what happens. Very Happy 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Hello All!

I just spend the better part of morning walking and dancing.. 40 minutes walking at a great pace.. real heart pumping. I then came home to finish of the bread I was making.. my house smells so great. lol.. I put on some kicking music and danced for 30 mins, if not more.. I have just made myself a yummy smoothie and a tea. I met my daughters teacher today. She seams really great. I will volunteering twice a week as well as going to all the Pac meeting. I promised myself I would take a larger roll in the my daughter education so this is an important thing to me. I do so much with her she never lacks with that. I pulled all the board games out along with two new puzzel.. her fall reading books are on their way right this min to my home. When I was a kid I struggled so much with school. Neither my mom or dad helped me with homework.. I was just a mess.. was so insecure. Nina is getting a chance to enjoy her childhood with security.. she has to do it all but I am with her all the way. The teacher is so happy to have me and will set up a program for me.. I love teaching arts and crafts also.. so I might even teach a class once a season with that.. Along with my work this will be a great challenge.. but as I am always sitting on my butt.. no more of that.. Life is getting better every day. I soooooooooooooooo love the
Fall, Winter and Spring.. can you tell.. lol Razz 

Full 1250 calorie day.. was a full workout day.. will do more later picking up my Beautiful Girl! yay

B) tea
sn) smoothie (blueberries, banana and mango) yum
L) open faced ham sandwich
sn) nuts
D) pulled pork with potatoes and carrots.. maybe some gravy
sn) apple sauce, hot chocolate

Have a super duper day everyone!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Sounds like you are a great mom to Nina. I'm sure her teacher really appreciates your involvement...I know I would! My parents were the same as yours...never helped me and never really thought school was important. Although they both have their college degrees, they just never pushed me very much to excel in school or helped me when I needed help. They were both artists, though and just had a different perspective on the whole thing.

It has really shaped me into having the opposite view which is probably deep down why I became a teacher.

So, I'm glad you are not in pain and that your hair is not falling out anymore. My hair was falling out when I was fasting using the bulletproof coffee...I had to get off of that stuff! But I was losing weight! But hair is more important!

I wanted to remind you about your hungerstat and try to be mindful as you're going through this and navigating your plan. That is the one thing that I really believe in w/ this program. We've just got to set the hungerstat at a reasonable level especially us binge eaters. I swear to right now I feel like the only way I will be able to maintain weight loss is to never eat more than 10 bites of food at a sitting!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Thank you Snow.. I hope I can really help the teachers this year. As for my hunger stat I am thinking of trying the 10 bites again with you.

Maybe I could start with
B) 10 bites
sn) fruit
L) 10 bites
sn) veg/ fruit
D) 10 bites
sn) hot night drink.. milk, chocolate, or tea

I sure would like to try.. if my hair starts falling out again though.. eeek.. we will see

I really am proud that I have completed a full week of walking.. and I am feeling my fitness level going up. I will walk tomorrow and Sunday also, but not for fitness unless the urge takes me. Just a grocery shopping and after dinner walk.. 30 mins.

This weekend is going to be a stay home one.. its to rain all weekend and I want to set up our fall puzzle.. do some baking, get meals cooked for the week and to put together Nina's weekly school treats.. She wants to be on the school lunch program but I am not loving the food choices.. I am going to allow it once a week.. that should be ok.

Alright All.. Weekend is here... Stay Healthy.. xoxo

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi All.. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Very Happy 

B) tea.. was up late, slept in long.. lol
L) cheese, meat and veggie platter
sn) nuts
D) caserole
sn) coke zero with gluten free treat.

Have a super duper day All:cheers: cheers 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 am

I like the idea of the 3 10 bite meals for you with fruit or a veggie in between...I think you could even add in a fruit or veggie after dinner in addition to your warm drink.

The school lunches here are terrible choices, too. But my son who is in the school system also eats it. He is a very picky eater and if he's going to throw something away I would rather it be something I didn't have to make. Sending money for lunch is just easier for me. He is a pretty healthy eater otherwise, but very picky and you never know what he will eat from one minute to the next. Since I'm a vegan now there are a lot more healthier choices around the house for him to eat.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:04 am

Thank you Honey.. I like this new 10 bites and fruit or veg in for snacks. I am also going gluten free and sugar free as my thrush is out of control. My dr and I have hatched a plan to get it gone for good..(along with the cleanser I have coming) I am off fruit for now though as I read it can feed yeast as well.. As most of my meals are going to be low carb ( no sugar or grains) I am sure I will feel fuller longer.. Yay.. if my hair does start to come out again though I will up my bites till I find the right amount where I do not lose it..

Happy Sunday tomorrow love.. xoxoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum