Well here I go!

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 39 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Happy Sunday All,

Thank the lord my thrush is going down. Staying away from sugar and grains works so fast to take it down. I still have mess on my face and tongue but the swelling has gone down. Yay

I am baking some reg bread and gluten free bread right now.. my gluten free bread did not rise enough.. but it tastes great. Hey it works great for smaller portions.. Great.

B) last night dinner left over.. so yummy (pulled pork casserole) and tea
L) not sure?
D) rice/veggie/pork patties with veggie side dish
sn) nuts
sn) yoghurt ice cream bar.. I made yesterday.. gluten and sugar free

This Sunday is a funny day.. normally it is a family day but my daughters best friend arrive home after being gone all summer.. So they are having a play date today. I am relaxing right now and thinking about putting together this weeks snacks for school. I wanted to sleep into today but was up early.. I am so in the school wake up groove now.. no alarm clock.. just woke up. My husband should be face timing us after lunch time today.. He is back for a few days to our house in Germany. I hope he gets his new sim card so when he is away we can connect for free.. Yay.. that always helps.

Cheers cheers 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:27 pm

I hope you had an awesome face time with your husband! You are so strong in your marriage. I could never do what you have done. Channel that strength you have as wife into this diet. Nothing can overcome you! You are a mighty warrior who has won many, many battles. Now, it is time to win the WAR once and for all! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:11 pm

You have no idea how correct you are.. I just told him yesterday that this has to change.. I am starting to become to single mommyish.. lol He is not sure about moving to MA in the next year or so. He loves Canada.. Yup me too.. but my business is not in Canada. There really is no chance my company is not going to keep going forward.. we are doing great and growing at lightning speed. So I have not choice I have to move.. And as time is going buy I am starting to gel to the idea.. yay .. Hubby not so much.. I have been a great wife and have supported all his ventures so now he is up to the plate.. he better not strike out!

This morning I walked my butt off.. I walked Nina to school came home then headed out to drop the dog off to be groomed. Just over 3kl .. that is what I am aiming for daily.. so this worked out well. I am going to do another 3 when I pick up my daughter from school as we have to go get the dog too.. lol.. so a whopping 6k today.. Wow. My legs are going to look great.. bounce 

B) left overs and a apple with tea
L) sausage with veggies
D) gf pork pot pie (using the rest of my roasted pork from last week.) I am going to make a gluten free pie shell.

sn) all gluten free

K.. to work I go.. its already 11.. eeek. I am running a bit late. Happy Monday All!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:11 am

Lots of exercise! Do what you've got to do, but I just can't do that. It makes me hungry like a beast! I feel like the 10 bites is really working for me. I may add in a banana for breakfast and see if that has any impact. My legs have been cramping lately and I really haven't been eating fruit, just mostly grains, beans, & veggies.

Have a super Tuesday tomorrow! flower flower flower flower flower flower 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Thank you Pumpkin. I love love love walking in the fall, winter and spring.. so once I start I'm on my way. I do get hungry but I stick with eating half a pc of fruit to bring up my energy again. Or a small smoothie.

I am not doing the 10 bite right now.. I am just getting used to eating gluten / dairy free. I love grains and I love love love dairy. But the dr is concerned I am allergic to it. My thrush is gone.. yay.. but now I have the first of the fall colds.. lol I am eating very small portions though.. My breakfast by fluke was 10 bites..lol

B) 2pc of small gf bread with pbutter and jam with tea with my new favourite almond/coconut milk mix
L) smoothie
D) impossible hamburger pie

sn) apple, nuts

I am feeling low in energy so I am going to take some meds and lie down for bit. I did walk this morning but will pick up Nina today as I have to go and get some errands done.

Happy Tuesday All! lol! 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 am

You can live without the dairy...it will be okay. After a few days, your palate will change and you will stop craving it. Can you have vegan cheese/yogurt? I haven't tried it b/c it's high in fat. But once I lose all my weight I will be eating that stuff like crazy...I mean with self-control, yeah that's what I meant to say! HA!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!!!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:03 am

Ok.. back it all up.. I am going for a complete bio panel blood test.. yay finally the dr is taking this to the next level. I am to still eat grains and dairy until all the testing is done as they wish to she any flares.. eeek.. This will help the Allergen dr, to narrow it all down. The guessing game is up.. yahoo. I am very pleased. When I talked with him today he told me he will bet that it is a candida over growth.. this causes many allergic reactions. Along with losing my gallbladder. The hormone lack is what is happening to my face.. cystic acne starting on my chin. I have never been a person that breaks out. Now I am .. it never seams to stop.

I bombed today on my plan.. I ate from stress.. uuugh.. I have a ton of it on my shoulders right now.. most are changing so this is good.. but some things are getting harder.

I ended up walking for a good 2 hrs today.. I do not know how fare that was but it was a lot.. my legs hurt.. lol. I had this super tasty smoothie today.. coconut milk with banana and strawberries.. Yum

Bed time is calling.. its 9 but I have a cold I am trying to fight.. my daughter is staying home tomorrow. I might just get a chance to work all morning hard core while she lays on the sofa watching some tv.. then I can take that afternoon off.. and sleep.. lol

Night All!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:04 pm

It's another massive hot day.. we are climbing to 33 today.. arrrg.. with humidity that's into the 40's

My cleanse started today. I hope this works for me. The dr sure thinks it will. I also had more blood drawn and a culture taken.. lets see what that brings. My sugars where normal this morning.. wow.. that is amazing.. the first time in years..!!!

B) toast with egg and tea
L) tuna salad
D) shepherds pie

sn) cheese and crackers..

I have much work to do.. I manage to escape the cold for today.. but its lingering in the back ground. Dr said the cleanse will bring it out.. uuugh affraid 

Have a lovely day All!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:35 am

I'm sorry you're not feeling well...that candida can really make you sick and open you up to all kinds of colds and yucky stuff...I'm hoping the coffee enemas will kill mine off b/c the doctor's solution here is just a band-aid on my problem...2 antifungal pills and some cream. That reminds me, I need go take some garlic caps now!

Your sugars were normal and you have been close to 10 biting, so that should give you some hope in this process. We can, we will, we are doing this! Not tomorrow, not next week, NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Yes for sure.. I really wish you could just get one bottle of this stuff.. I only purchased the candida cell wall suppressor.. 69 dollars.. hey put away $ 20 a month and in 3 you will have the money.. this stuff is the bomb.. it does not kill the candida it just breaks down the wall so your body can kill it off.. I am flushing already.. wow..

I WI this morning at 204.. my scale has a new battery and I think is on a level floor. I have been eating to much so this makes sense.. I am building muscle also.. but 204 sucks.. lol I was sure I was lighter as my clothes are fitting very lose.. but this is due to over size change.. I am walking so my hips and legs are shaping up..Yay

I am 10 biting it but as I have to take my meds 4 times a day with fat It will be 40 bites a day.

B) 10 bites toast with jam and tea
L) 10 bites open faced tuna melt
D) 10 shepherds pie
sn) 10 bites banana with nutella

I take my meds in the middle of each meal.. I have to eat high fat as the meds are lipophilic and need fat to absorb. They recommend eating avacado, cheese, meat.. ect.

I sure hope with my walking and with the 40 bites I will lose more weight.. I am in the right place in my head to achieve it now so I am sure it will.

Nina is home with her cold ..I still have not gotten mine.. thank the lord.. She seams to have kicked the cold to only get this massive headache.. eeek.. she will be having some lunch and heading to for a nap..

Be healthy and happy everyone.. godbless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Day 1 cleanse was all good.. but as soon as I took my cleanse I had to void.. this is a great sign.. I have heard it will get bad around day 3-4 again at week 2 and 3 .. the die off of the candida is ruff..we will see

Day 2 all is good.. I feel a bit strange but good still.. voided first thing..fast moving cleanse. Smile my face is clearing up.. no more swelling.. soon I should have clear skin again.. Yay.

Alright lunch is coming up.. 10 more bites and pill number 2.. have a great day all!

update.. I am getting the itchiness that should come on the 5ish day.. my system is so sensitive on cleanses .. I also had 15 bites for lunch..so I will change my snack to 5 bites to stay on plan. Also these bite are small bites.. I no longer take big bites.. my old way it would have been 10 bites.. lol

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm glad your cleanse is going well! I hope it rids the candida for good. I also think it's weird that we both have it. I hope Nina is feeling better soon! Since she just started back to school, it's rough to miss.

One thing about you is you seem to be hovering right around the same 5 or 6 pounds. With me, I can fluctuate up or down 30 pounds or so. So through this I think you have learned something about maintenance that I have no idea about even if your weight is not where you want it to be.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:06 am

that is sooooooooooooo true love.. I am happy at 4 meals.. B, L, D and Sn.. works so well

I am not sure I am really 204.. what I really want is to get to at least 160-170 come Jan.. Walking is covered.. as long as I keep it up I am so strong with it now.. yay.. So my goal is 30-40lbs in 4 months.. 10lbs a month.. I have not done this yet.. but I am sure I can do it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:26 pm

ElleBella wrote:that is sooooooooooooo true love.. I am happy at 4 meals.. B, L, D and Sn.. works so well

I am not sure I am really 204.. what I really want is to get to at least 160-170 come Jan.. Walking is covered.. as long as I keep it up I am so strong with it now.. yay.. So my goal is 30-40lbs in 4 months.. 10lbs a month.. I have not done this yet.. but I am sure I can do it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

10 lbs a month will be a piece of cake. I'm sure you can do it, and I bet you'll lose even more if you stick to the diet. Even if you cheat, let's say, one day a week.
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Ahhh  Claire Thank you Bright Light!!  Dancing my way there.. lol

Yay for day 3 on cleanse.. thrush is coming out.. my face is all red and bumpy along with white tongue. Yay.. lol It is supposed to happen so I Have some stuff to take if it gets to much to bare.. so fare nothing I can not handle..

3 things I have noticed since starting it.. My nose and ears are not longer blocked.. I used to over produce wax and now its all normal.. WOW.. that has been something I never thought had to do with candida.. but it does.. My nose has been blocked for years .. when I lay down it blocks off.. Last night I was completely free.. wahooo.. The 3rd thing is that I feel full of energy.. this might be the calm before the storm mind you.. but I feel pretty good over all..

I also embarked back onto no shampoo.. I first heard about this back when I was 29 and had cancer and I was not aloud to use any chemical based products.. It takes about 2 weeks but once your hair is under its own natural cleaning it becomes so shiny and soft.. like baby hair.. I make so many home made beauty products.. no more chemicals for me.. eeek My husband says I am the prettiest hippy ever.. lol..  

B) toast with jam and tea
L) sausage with rice
D) we are going out.. so not sure

sn) not sure.. most likely fruit

As Nina is home today I did not get out for my walking... will do so tomorrow am. as I am missing it. Its to late today to get out as it is sooooooooooo hot.. 33 uuugh.. feels like 40.. eeeek

Happy Day All!!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:08 am

No shampoo...hmmmmmmm. Interesting. I have very long hair...like almost to my waist. I use shea butter leave in conditioner or cholesterol which are both made with natural ingredients. Maybe I could try not using the shampoo and see what happens.

You are going to have to tell me exactly what you ordered on that site for the candida. I want to try it, but not until after my procedure which will be the 2nd week in October. Once I heal from that...I want to give it a try...very tired of the band-aid treatments I've been given. I'm having major trouble with my eustachian tubes opening and closing while I'm teaching and it's like I'm deaf then I can hear...it's crazy. The candida must be raging in my body!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:34 am

Hey Love,

yes no shampooing.. honey mix or baking soda mix and apple cider for cream rinse..  I use 1 tbs baking soda in water and 1 tbs apple cv in 1 cup water.. put in baking soda mix to clean your hair and rub it around on the scalp only to clean.. it will get slimy feeling,.. then it done.. rinse out and then spray on the base of the hair and around the the hair with the apple cider mix.. . this soften the hair.. your hair feel really strange until it is dry.. then it feels great.. I did it one and you go almost a week before you wash again... but my hair is falling out like mad so I am go to not do it till it settles down.. It could be my candida causing hair loss.. I lost handfulls the other day.. eeek

The Candida Cell Wall Suppressor is the name of the product.. here is the link to purchasing just that.. http://candidacellwallsuppressor.com/shop/

It costs 117.00 I purchased it on sale but its back to reg price .. but wow its working.. I noticed this morning that my body is making cracking sounds.. lol.. I look it up and it means all the swelling is going down.. yay..

Today was a huge busy day.. I only had breakfast and dinner.. lol.. more than 30 bites.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi All,

Day 5 of cleanse and last day on phase one.. After today I go off meds for 10 days and then start again for 5 days. I do this 4xs in all.

My Husband and I are at a sort of battle right now. He wants me to move back to Germany, but this would mean my company would have to go. I have said no. I have been building this company for 1.5 years and its growing into an amazing one. He has been offered to start a new company but it is located in Germany. He are not seeing eye to eye on this.. I am all for him having success .. gosh he has had 5 in a life time opportunity's of a life time.. lol.. I promised to be a stay at home mother until Nina was fully in school.. she is 8 and I work from home for a least 2 more years. Anyways we re not seeing eye to eye.. uuugh.. not sure what is going to happen. I am a Christian.. He is not.. Was one when we married but changed his faith.. I believe in marriage and will not divorce. But if he can not move to North America as he promised I am not sure how we can make this work. Time will tell I guess.. I have done all I can to support my man but this time he has stand up to the plate. Shocked 

B) tea...maybe some oatmeal later is pretty early right now.. Nina is still sleeping
L) Lentil soup
sn) apple crisp with tea
D) casserole - my girl friends one
sn) hot choc I think.. its still so hot out..but a full out rainy day.. looks like fall..lol

This morning I am running few errands then home to cook soup and prep casserole, oops also the apple crisp. My girlfriend and I are having a movie day .. we are watching half of Pride and Preg today.. and the other half tomorrow.. Its a 6 hrs movie.. lol

I wish you all a Wonderful Sunday.. God Bless

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:36 pm

I am not sure what to say about your husband situation. He really has asked a lot of you already. There has to be some giving and taking on both sides, not just one. I am a Christian also and agree with you about marriage, be he changed the game a bit for you when he changed his faith. May I ask what faith he follows?

Have fun on your movie day! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

Your diet is looking good! So sorry to hear about your hair...hopefully that will level off after the cleanse is over! No No No No No 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Snow White wrote:I am not sure what to say about your husband situation. He really has asked a lot of you already. There has to be some giving and taking on both sides, not just one. I am a Christian also and agree with you about marriage, be he changed the game a bit for you when he changed his faith. May I ask what faith he follows?

Have fun on your movie day! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

Your diet is looking good! So sorry to hear about your hair...hopefully that will level off after the cleanse is over! No No No No No 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:10 pm

oops did not mean to do that.. lol..

Snow thank you so much.. I walked away from my carrier once already to marry him and move to Europe. I promised to live there first as long as he would be willing to do the same.. so we agreed to build a home in Germany and then one in Canada. The thing is when I go to Germany he changed the location of our house building to be next to his family.. His mother and father where very against him marring a woman from another country.. they treated me very badly.. 10 Years went by and through all the heartache and lonesomeness I said I was ready to move to Canada again.. He said No we would never be moving there .. So I packed up Nina and I and boarded the plane to come home with only two bags.. it took all that I had to do it, but I loved her and myself enough to remove here from such a toxic situation. My husband was very unhappy and said sorry for all that happened when he was not home. He was always away and his family was nasty.. I lived in a very small village and was not excepted by most. His mother one day smacked Nina across the face for being to loud and said she would wrap her in duck tape if she did not simmer down.. I was hanging the laundry and heard her come screaming to me.. the welt on her face put fire in me.. For me this was my last straw.. I told my husband that living next to his parents was a bad plan but he would not hear me.. When I moved to Canada he blocked all the money for me thus making me realize I was on my own.. Now after a year of him and I talking and me forgiving all my husband agreed to complete his promise and move to Canada.. Now he is saying he is not sure.. He is not really following another faith.. mis- type from me.. He believe in nothing.. Atheist. Heart Breaking. Anyways I know I have painted a grim picture but he is a good person.. he is just very controlled from his toxic family.. I will live there again one day if all works out.. when they are gone of course.. but for now I am planting my feet in North America where my daughter and I are so happy.

I know it will all work out as it has to.. God willing.

I just had the most yummy soup.. soon its time for applecrisp.. yum!!!

Oh on the mini goal for the fall is 30lbs

Happy Sunday All... God bless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:20 am

I don't see any way you could move back to Germany or be anywhere near his parents. My heart breaks for you over all of this...cutting you off from the money while you take care of your daughter and being an atheist. Maybe the Lord is trying to save you from something that could be much worse if you return to Germany. It is as if the Lord has laid out many signs as warnings to you as a way of protecting you. If he would be willing to put your daughter in harms way then he is does not have your best interest at heart. You have done so well on your own and with the two of you now be unevenly-yoked as a Christian and atheist, I would not continue on meaning I would end the marriage. If he is breaking promises now, he will continue to break promises. This is his pattern. Being an atheist, he has no authority to answer to for his behavior and as Nina is getting older she will be so confused about God. I wouldn't allow an atheist anywhere near my child...that would be a deal breaker for me. You have been through so much in your life and you deserve a chance at true happiness. You are in my prayers, dear friend. These words are from my heart and I will accept and support you no matter what. I love you! I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Snow.. Thank you so much.. you are right and that is exactly why I moved Nina out of there. I was not a protected child and as all can see I did not protect myself well enough when I moved to Germany.. My Best friend says I am such a beautiful person and he is dark. I will not move back to Germany... I am so broken hearted that let him actually convince me of any of his promises.. I really wanted a god loving marriage and I lied to .. I don't feel really good about any of it.. When I take the time to really look at this, (out side of the control issue) I see that I have not put my boundaries down properly. That all change this weekend. He has asked me to not do anything till HE has a chance to think about it.. Ya right.. dahh.. God has given me the vehicle to let this go.. but it is very hard. When I married my husband I did it for really forever love and marriage.. Uugh

Well time will tell.. Girl Love you so much for being there for me. You are such a bright light.. God bless you!

Ok.. Last night to drown my sorrows I had a rum and coke .. and the movie.. da da da!!!!ahhhhhh .. lol.. Pride and Prejudice.. the first 4 hrs..lol.. today I will finish off the last two.. its just getting spicy..lol

B) tea with peanut butter and banana toast 10 bites
sn) tea (sore throat)
L) lentil soup 1 cup
sn) tea herbal 3 bites apple crisp pie
D) casserole 10 bites

If I eat all this I will be surprised, my toast is sitting beside me half eaten.. uuugh.. I am just not hungry.

Cleanse.. I am now on the 10 day break .. phase one done.. My face has been clearing up so well. .. My No shampoo is still on the go for now.. I have not washed my hair Wednesday.. it is still clean with no grease.. wow.. With the stress I am under I am guessing some more hair is to fall.. eeek.. My hair is very long to snow.. I cut it myself.. I only colour my colour if I get to many silvers.. yup not grays.. silver shiny hair.. lol.. but it looks pretty .. I have so little it is not worth getting all weird about.. being 45 and still having my natural hair is such a gift. I love this cleanse.. I know it will get harder as the the next phase comes.. but hey all is great.. I can eat anything.. NO PAIN.. funny now I do not want to eat.. LOL

I walked Nina to school this morning.. we did it in less than 10 mins.. Wow we had to almost run.. we got up in plenty of time but we got out the door late.. My scale is most definitely broken it said I was 130 lbs this morning.. almost kissed it.. lol I have no idea how much I really weight.. I am where clothes that do not fit me.. I am able to where normal sizes .. but I still giggle to much.. Very Happy 

Alright to work I go.. Yay

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm so glad that you received my message well. I would never want to offend you or hurt you in any way. I want you to know that I was married before and started out with the intention of being married forever...a strong Christian marriage just like you are talking about. It crumbled terribly and I finally ended it after 3 years and one son later. I did find love again, true Christian love and have been married for almost 17 years. We have 2 sons together. Even though it was hard having a blended family, it was so worth it to have my child from my first marriage raised up in a Christian home. I am happy now and I know that you can find happiness, too. I love you so much! Please let me know how I can support you.

Your meals sound perfect for you! I'm wearing clothes that don't fit either...my waist is a few sizes small than my backside so I have to wear the bigger clothes for now. My hair is the same with the silvers! Only I have more than I would like. I'm not coloring it, I'm just living with it until it gets ridiculous!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:23 am

You are very similar love.. Thank you for your support..sorry about your first marriage.. but I am sooooooooo happy for you that you found a beautiful one in the long run..

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  my heart is not feeling so well right now.. time to just stay calm..

Thank you .. god bless.. love you
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum