5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 Day Streak Challenge----Who's in???????

+7
Alexis2012
Jesabelle
ElleBella
mommieof2
Maernet
Kaliopikat
Snow White
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

20 Day Streak Challenge----Who's in??????? - Page 2 Empty 5 Bite Warriors <-------LOVE THIS LABEL

Post  Alexis2012 Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 am

That's a good idea, Snow White.

I will set my goal for 233lbs and I will get my eyebrows done!!

So beginning weight on challenge: 239 (OMG) and today was 238lbs so 1 pound lost. I get TERRIFIED that I won't be down when I get on the scale. Just terrified lol. It's extremely thrilling to see that scale move DOWN DOWN DOWN!!. That thrill totally makes up for the terror I feel just stepping on it lol. Three more pounds to get back to pre-binge numbers.
Alexis2012
Alexis2012

Back to top Go down

20 Day Streak Challenge----Who's in??????? - Page 2 Empty Yay

Post  ElleBella Thu May 31, 2012 1:50 am

3 More lbs.. gone in a just a few days!! Yay..

Snow I am going to pick up new makeup! great idea girl!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

20 Day Streak Challenge----Who's in??????? - Page 2 Empty Re: 20 Day Streak Challenge----Who's in???????

Post  Maernet Thu May 31, 2012 7:10 am

Snow White wrote:day 1: 185.6
day 3: 182.8

total pounds lost on the challenge: 2.8 pounds

Well, this is the lightest I've been since I gained all this weight....I am loving going back down! I start to get delusional with it though, like every day when I get up I think there is no way I could possibly lose again (like I'm doomed to stay fat), but I do lose and as long as I stay true there is no reason why I can't lose 20 pounds in 20 days)
Yes, yes, yes!.. You are doing so well! Go Snow White, I am by your side ! bounce bounce bounce

Hello Alexis! The thing with weighing everyday is that there are always fluctuations, if you drink a liter of water on a hot day, there is instantly 1 kilo ( 2 lbs) gained.
I think Dr Lewis says to weigh only once a week to get a more real picture of how your body is doing. So what I want to say is please dont stress if the scales are up one day, because I'm sure with this method you can't help but lose weight by the end of the week. You are losing even WITH weighing every day lol!
Keep going!, it's not forever and we are here! Basketball Basketball Basketball You are doing great!

EllaBella, that is great, 3 lbs gone, I love the idea of all the non food rewards, I think I will give myself a massage treat when I reach goal , I am saving a lot of money just doing the 5 bites. Laughing Laughing
Maernet
Maernet

Back to top Go down

20 Day Streak Challenge----Who's in??????? - Page 2 Empty Re: 20 Day Streak Challenge----Who's in???????

Post  mommieof2 Thu May 31, 2012 11:40 am

Morning all wasn't my best yesterday either but near as bad as I was the day before and this morning I feel myself again so we shall see what my food intake consist of.

Day 1 191.6
Day 2 190.2
Day 3 189.8
Day 4 189.2 (.6lb loss)
total loss so far on this challenge (2.4lbs) I'm sure it could be more if I stick strictly to the diet, but I've not felt myself these past few days.

I will say I'm swollen from my muscle relaxant and full of crap my figs are not working again. This would be the worst thing about the diet I think is the lack of stool that you can not seem to get out of your body. Good luck ladies.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis2012 Thu May 31, 2012 12:23 pm

237lbs. Oh YEAH!! lol.

We rock 5-bite warriors!!
Alexis2012
Alexis2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu May 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Day 1: 185.6
Day 4: 183.2

2.4 pounds lost on the challenge

I went up a little this morning...not happy about that. Went up .4. I took softeners and an herbal laxative last night, so I did go to the bathroom this morning before weighing. This is the first time that my weight has gone up when I have been true to the five bites and I had salad yesterday for lunch! I am thinking about measuring my food with the 1/3 cup measure today and making sure I drink my water. I want to be in the 170s so bad & 175 will mark 50 pounds lost for me! Good luck today ladies! Stay strong no matter what! : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Thu May 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Snow white you will reach it soon enough, just look how close you are. It might also be a little water weight from the softners and the laxative. I know I have read everything under the sun to cause a bowel movement and it says water, exercise, and fiber are all suppose to aid but I do all three and I'm still having issues. A friend of mine told me one of her friends has to go every couple weeks to have her colon flushed b/c she can not use the bathroom for number 2. Sucks to be her.

Alexis your on your way down girly.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

20 Day Streak Challenge----Who's in??????? - Page 2 Empty Day 4

Post  ElleBella Thu May 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi all, Ok I know I am not on the 1lb down to 20lb in 20 days challenge per say.. but I am still working on getting my wieght off.. As I found out yesterday that solid food is gone.. I went nuts had popcorn.. huge bowl.. salted with butter.. thought I would be up 3lbs.. I had the popcorn as I love it and I will not be able to have any for a good 2 months or more.. lol

Day1 203.3
Day2 200.3
Day3 199.9
Day4 200.3

.4 up.. wow. I thought for sure it would have been more.. I am sooooooooooo pleased with that.. bounce

Snow.. wow you and I did the same.. no worries honey you are going to knock it off fast! Very Happy

Alexis, Mommyof2, Kat and Maernet.. you are all doing soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Great! cheers Alexis.. 5 Bite Warriors.. wahoooo bounce bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Thu May 31, 2012 8:41 pm

I think it's so awesome that the forum is so active these days! I would like to jump in on the challenge, with a modification if that's ok. I can't seem to stay consistent on 5 Bite for more than about 2 weeks, and I've always gone off with a binge. Also, I donated blood this week and barely met the minimum iron levels for donating. I want to rebuild my blood level, stay healthy, and get my iron levels up. I'm also not willing to give up my martial arts training, running, and other workouts in order to try to stick to 5 bites. (not sure if exercise is why I can't stick to 5 Bites?)

I'm keeping to a 1000-calorie limit, with a target calorie range of 800 or less. Today I tried skipping breakfast and I think I'm on track for around a 700 calorie day. On the days I've had breakfast, I can keep calories to around 800+. If I can keep to my calorie targets, I should be able to lose possibly 2 or 3 lbs a week. At least I'll be moving in the right direction.

Weight today, 5/31/12 - 177
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:07 am

With all the working out you do.. it makes sense to do it like that.. yay

I have my challenges also.. and I will be eating around 1000 cals a day also.. so we are doing this challenge the same.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:44 am

Hello all I weighed in this morning at a different time, which I don't like to do, but I have went up 1.2lbs

Day1 191.6
Day 2 190.2
Day 3 189.8
Day 4 189.2
Day 5 190.4 (that's a 1.2 lb gain.)

I did work out yesterday so that may be what's up because my muscles are retaining water. Anyway off to the hospital with dd I will be MIA for about 2 days and my next weigh in will have to be on monday.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:46 pm

5/31/12 Totals:
Calories - 717

Walking - 40 min
Putting away laundry, tidying up in the evening ~ 2 hrs

Weight this morning: 175. Must have lost some water weight, so hurray! Skipping breakfast makes it so much easier to eat fewer calories. I was able to eat a little more for both lunch and dinner, so the meals were more satisfying.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Day 1 weight:185.6
Day 5 weight:183.9

total pounds lost on the challenge: 1.7

I was naughty yesterday...waited too long to eat dinner after having a 1/3 c. of salad for lunch...bad idea! But I still should have been able to manage my hunger b/c I've got plenty of fat stores to keep me going. However, eating the salad for lunch is probably what saved me from a huge gain so I'm thankful for that. I will eat at regular times today and I will stay on plan! Good luck today, stay strong! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Basketball down down down you go girl.. Keep up the great work..!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Everything you want is just within your grasp, all you have to do is have the courage, the stamina, the strength, and the wisdom to reach out and grab it! Forge ahead mighty warriors! You will do this! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 pm

:bounce: bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce IM WITH YOU!!! Fellow WARRIOR!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Day 1:185.6
Day 6: 183.4

pounds lost on the challenge: 2.2

Alright, I'm having my Saturday morning ritual Starbucks and after that I'm measuring my food in the 1/3 cup measure for the rest of the day. Somethings got to give here b/c my weight loss is slowing again and I want this weight G-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm

I know how you feel beauty.. its not fun when it slows down..Hugs.. you can do this Basketball knock that weight off Very Happy

I am up again.. 201.2 eeek.. well no weight loss is to be expected for now.. I will keep plugging at it the best I can.. walking is helping.. Very Happy

so I think I goes like this,

day 1 203.3
day 2 200.3
day 3 199.9
day 4 did not WI
day 5 201.2

Ok 5 Bite Warriors.. Rock it!!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 am

Way to go everyone!!!! Let's keep up our momentum. I love how we're all staying positive and hanging in there. I know it's so frustrating when weight loss slows. I totally throw in the towel sometimes when that happens. I also find it tough knowing I have so much weight to lose. It's not like I can diet for a couple of weeks or even a couple of months and reach my goal weight. Better to focus on small goals, as I've seen others post. And let's all try to stay consistent. I struggle with that, but when I stay consistent with my eating plan, I lose consistently even if it's slowly. We can do this.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  kimikat3 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 am

Okay, I know I'm a late bloomer In the conversation... But I wanna join your challenge!!!!
kimikat3
kimikat3

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:58 am

Jump on board.. Very Happy its a fun and very motivating challenge.. 20 in 20 wow.. good luck to all!

Its 9 at night and my little one is in bed dreaming away.. I think I might just close my computer down.. turn off my work and go and read a nice book.. Or maybe have a drink and watch utube vids lol drunken Lol

Nite all you warriors! flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  kimikat3 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:13 am

Good night my new friend!!!
kimikat3
kimikat3

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Good morning pretty lady hope you had a great sleep... flower

funny thing is I did not sleep so well.. im still tired lol Sleep My little one is not well today.. eeek So much for car shopping.. lol Rolling Eyes

Alright all.. I bombed it a bit last night.. I did not eat to much.. but I ate solid food.. lol.. my tummy does not love me right now.. No I really need to stop that!! Shocked

day 1 203.3
day 2 200.3
day 3 199.9
day 4 did not WI
day 5 201.2
day 6 202.9 Really not a good thing.. lol

Up again.. but this is not a fat gain.. its a swelling gain.. I look like a beach ball.. lol affraid

Ok.. totally back on liquids ..had my shake this am..

Have a super duper day all!! bounce bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Day 1: 185.6
Day 7: 183.0

total pounds lost on the challenge: 2.6

Not loving these numbers...eating light and measuring didn't do any good yesterday just a minimal .4 loss. I've got to do better somehow. I'm going to hang in there and keep on going...eventually my body will have to give it up! Sad Sad Sad

Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Ahhhh pumpkins.. dont worry you will get there.. Your body is in stelth mode Suspect Hang in there girl go back to basics.. 5 bites.. forget measuring with cups maybe?
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next