Need to lose weight now!

Go down

Need to lose weight now! Empty Need to lose weight now!

Post  Xxzumbaxx on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Hey everybody! (: I'm a 19, almost 20, year old girl from Denmark, and I'm desperate to lose some weight fast, cause I'm going an a vacation in 10 days!
I'm on a quest to lose 15 pounds in 10 days, do you think that would be possible with this diet? (:

Starting weight: 134 lbs
Desired weight goal: 119 lbs

I'm starting tomorrow with this diet menu:
Breakfast: Grape juice
Lunch: Kiwi (5)
Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese (5)

I'm open for any advice (:

Xoxo Sarah flower

Last edited by Xxzumbaxx on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Xxzumbaxx

Back to top Go down

Need to lose weight now! Empty Re: Need to lose weight now!

Post  Snow White on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Sarah, it will be possible! But I suggest trying to avoid refined carbs like pasta, pizza, and chips because eating these things slow your weight loss even if you eat just a little. Come over and jump in on our 30 day low carb 5 bite challenge. You'll lose the weight you want to lose in no time! So glad you are here! : )))))))))) Also, be sure to drink zero calorie beverages for your breakfast because this will set the tone for your whole day.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi, Snow White is correct.. low carb it and you will lose fast.. Good luck!

PS.. Love Denmark.. I lived in Germany for 11 yrs and my Husband and I visited Denmark often.. I also have a very great friend there.. What brang you over the water?
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxzumbaxx on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks for your replies!

Snowwhite, oh you just made me soooo happy!! Very Happy I will join your challenge, it will be good with some support! (: Okay, so if I stay away from all those types of carbs and just stick to fruit, lean protein, vegetables and stuff like that I will be able to lose those 10-15 lbs in 10 days? Very Happy Oh I'm so excited!!!

EllaBella, nice! I love Germany too, it's such a cool and beautiful country (: I'm actually going to drive down over the border today, to buy beverages and other stuff hehe (:

Menu today:
Breakfast: Water
Lunch: Strawberry (2), kiwifruit (3)
Dinner: Yet to come (:

Xxzumbaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 pm

I just talked to my husband and he said the nights are really cold.. but the days are a nice warmth..not to hot... He was in Luxemburg yestday for lunch with his mom.. We would love to have a home there also.. maybe a flat..

You are going to do great! Just stay with it! Laughing

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Fruit is very high in sugar/carbs...stick with better carbs from green veggies. I work with a woman and all she eats is fruit and she's fat...sorry! Plums are low in carbs...you could eat half of a plum for 4g carbs. I try to stay away from fruit, b/c I am very sensitive to sugars. Lean meats, cheese, green veggies are the best foods for weight loss when watching carbs. With the little bit you have to lose if you are consistent and true, you will meet your goal without a doubt! : )))))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum