5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello !!! Diet 74 here...This diet works!

4 posters

Go down

Hello !!! Diet 74 here...This diet works! Empty Hello !!! Diet 74 here...This diet works!

Post  diet74 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 am

Hello you guys!

Thanks for getting this together!
I can see my thread on the diet blog is getting so full it would probably be blocked any day!

Anyways.

I'm 35 .
I lost 32 pounds almost a year ago using the 5 bite.
I stuck to the diet and lost 19 pounds within the first 3 weeks, and then the loss slowed down a bit, but still came coming off.

To lose those 32 pounds I stuck tot he 5 bite diet, except, I added a huge bowl of coffee in the morning with sugar and soy milk.....I was willing to do anything to lose, but I would have killed someone by noon if I hadn't had my coffee!!! hahahahaha

And it still worked!

I am now struggling to lose the last 10 pounds.
Actually my ideal weight is 15 pounds lower than what I am now (i know from past experience)
BUT, i would b e pleased with a 10 pound loss.
However it is a struggle.

Which is why this forum is brilliant......

I should mention, to anyone who read this and thinks that this diet is just a fad and that you will lose weight ad gain it all back:::
I have lost those 32 pounds, and since last year, even thought I am struggling to lose the last 10, I HAVE NOT gained any weight whatsoever. NONE. I always fluctuate within a couple of pounds...

With any diet I had done in the past, I would end up gaining it all back and more.

So this worked for me.

Hopefully this forum will help out people who are struggling and happen to stumble onto this diet.

I know it seems like a scary concept when you first come across it.
I know I used to think it was insane!!!!
But, get the book, or go to youtube and look up the dr's interview.
It will make sense.

And also keep in mind that even though this seems drastic, it is meant to be temporary.
Like the doctor says: you do the diet, you lose the weight quickly, you get on with your life.

That's what happened to me.
It was challenging, but I did it.
Lost the weight, and then my outlook on food and life changed.
I had a brilliant summer 2009 thanks to it.
Got a whole new wardrobe.
I will dig out pictures and post them at some point!

Anyways, I am rambling!

Good luck everyone!
diet74
diet74

Back to top Go down

Hello !!! Diet 74 here...This diet works! Empty Re: Hello !!! Diet 74 here...This diet works!

Post  walkerlori Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:09 am

Hi Diet74,

Thanks for commenting on my welcome thread, I remember you too!

I was on The Slimming Station. My membership expired but I was glad that I was a member on his site for a year. Dr Lewis was really good about answering questions. He was also very no nonsense, he didn't like hearing excuses! Although his comments could be harsh, I appreciated his toughlove. He really wants people to succeed and get to their goal weight.

Good Luck!
Lori
walkerlori
walkerlori

Back to top Go down

Hello !!! Diet 74 here...This diet works! Empty Re: Hello !!! Diet 74 here...This diet works!

Post  johnette Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:22 pm

diet74, its inspiring what you lost , even while drinking your coffee.

congratulations and thanks for the motivation!

Last edited by johnette on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

johnette

Back to top Go down

Post  diet74 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:25 pm

I'm glad i could help and motivate!

Now I need to motivate myself as went on holiday and put on 8 pounds as I totally let go!!!
oops!

oh well, I just need to get back on track now!

Which is where this forum comes in handy!

God luck to you!
diet74
diet74

Back to top Go down

Hello !!! Diet 74 here...This diet works! Empty Great job :)

Post  125forever Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:33 am

Wow congratulations on your weight loss that is such a huge number to lose!! I was just wondering what kinds of foods did you eat during those three weeks? I find that if I know what I am allowed to eat and I plan ahead than that will be the only thing that I eat. Any information is apreciated and again congratulations Smile
125forever
125forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down