5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

140 pushing to 130

4 posters

Go down

140 pushing to 130 Empty 140 pushing to 130

Post  Locust_st Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Yeah I guess I don't have a scale but who cares. lol. I know I'm 140 and I've never really lost or gained weight.. same jeans for a year now. I need to get healthy as well as lose weight this time. So I'm going to try to keep everything vegetarian with the exception of dairy. Sometimes instead of counting bites I'll count calories because I actually drink a lot of coffee and orange juice, but we'll see. Logging food is helpful on its own. But now that I feel really sick from eating so much crap all day I think I'm having a water fast. I'll go throw away all unhealthy foods from my fridge and try to check back in after July 4th and update scratch
Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

140 pushing to 130 Empty Re: 140 pushing to 130

Post  Locust_st Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Great. Here we go, I trashed all crappy foods and even my precious orange juice and vodka. No caloric drinks, right? cat
I'll just drink a lot of water on this crappy binge day and tomorrow I'll drink water.. and just drink the damn water and diet coke and the coffee without milk and I'll be fine as rain by sunday. I will also throw away all my smokes so I don't get cancer. I have to stop smoking someday, today is a good day for that.

my mini-fast plan:
friday- no calories, only water and coffee and diet coke
saturday-same as friday
sunday-still fasting
monday-make a bunch of rice and start 5BD once again, continue 5bd all week

Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 am

ooooo, wish you hadn't trashed the vodka!

You can eat whatever your heart desires...the portions are what will make the difference on this diet. I strongly encourage you to eat the foods you love. : ))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Locust_st Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 am

Snow White wrote:ooooo, wish you hadn't trashed the vodka!

You can eat whatever your heart desires...the portions are what will make the difference on this diet. I strongly encourage you to eat the foods you love. : ))))))))

I suppose you're right. I just feel guilty about eating delicious food because I know a lot of health freaks and the way they talk about eating meat, or pop tarts or whatever makes me really wonder if this is why I'm fatter and they're not fat at all. some people just have more time or resources to eat vegan, I guess, all I have going for me is my big fear of never losing weight! which is totally irrational, I just need to make it through 3 days and calm down. as you said earlier fasting didn't work for you, and I think that's true, I just use fasting to make myself believe I'm doing the right thing. in the end it doesn't matter whether I eat 5 bites tomorrow or not, in the grand scale of things I will still lose significant weight if I keep it up... ahhh I just want to lose weight so bad bounce
Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 am

You can do this for sure.. but plan out your bites in food.. much better for your health.. good luck!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:24 pm

You will learn portion control and that is what will help you lose weight. Read the book again, he talks about how all food turns to sugar no matter what it is and that's why you can eat anything just 5 bites. Do you remember the example of the hippo that only eats plants and weighs 1,000 pounds. It's not what you eat, it's how much. You can do this!!!!!!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  16Again Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:57 am

Hi Locust_st,

Is becoming a vegan, something you "want"? That's cool.

Just make sure at least one bite is protein, nuts or beans I'd think.

Blessings,

Marc
16Again
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  Locust_st Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:11 am

ahhhh, summer school and school in general makes me tired, so I didn't post a while now. I started working at an Indian restaurant and I eat with my new vegetarian friend after work.. she can eat eggs and dairy, just not meat. Looks like I have no more decisions to make, she made progressing to being vegetarian much easier for me lol. And today on campus I got to pet a cute white calf, so hopefully I'll remember this cute little calf next time I'm tempted..

I didn't gain weight, nor did I lose any. But I know I feel so tired and sleepy with work and school I need to start losing weight again so I'm back!! I'll start logging what I eat September 6 to whenever and then post it all here in a huge post. Hopefully I won't get distracted and make it work. Today I ate the standard fare of a snicker's bar (addicted to those after my 5 bite diet days lol) and 4 packets of oatmeal, about 1000 calories... but tomorrow I'll be on the Five bite diet.. What a Face
Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:16 am

Good luck! : ))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Locust_st Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 pm

thank you Snow! :>

Thursday, Sept. 6
B- lots of black tea
L- 5 bites of roast beef sandwich... plus one shot of vodka before lunch (there were free sandwiches handed out and I gave in, goodbye vegetarianism... pig)
D- bag of jalapeno potato chips (300 calories)

Overall, I was having a good day but I bombed my dinner. Still better than nothing lol
Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:17 am

Sounds good! Don't beat yourself up too much! I wish I had eaten what you ate today!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum