5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the last 30 pounds!

4 posters

Go down

the last 30 pounds! Empty the last 30 pounds!

Post  Y_weight Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 am

HI! I am a 22 year old wife and mother of 2! I had my second child last march. before having him I was around 185 pounds..and i'm only five feet..my heaviest was around 190 before i got married..anyhow this past year I watched what I ate and worked out regularly and now i am down to 160..my goal weight is to be 130...then hopefully less, but i'd be happy with that. however right now it's so hard to workout and i bought dr lewis' book so i am wanting to do the 5bd to see if it will help me get over this plateau.. any success stories and motivation/tips will be highly appreciated. I plan on starting tommorw. Smile thanks!!!

Y_weight

Back to top Go down

the last 30 pounds! Empty Re: the last 30 pounds!

Post  Snow White Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:35 am

So glad you are here!!! You can read the journals for inspiration! I'm sure this diet will get you where you want to be. My only advice is that if you are true to the diet by eating food that you love and only eating 5 bites for lunch and 5 bites for dinner, you will lose a ton of weight. If you are TRUE, you can easily lose a pound a day on this diet. If you are not committed and cheat or allow yourself off days for whatever reason, you will still lose but at a much slower rate. People here have been committed and lost 20 pounds in a month. I have gone back and forth with it so it is taking me longer to lose the weight. I'm back on track now and I'm sick of this weight so I'm all in! Again, welcome! : )))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:12 am

Good for you with all the excellent work you have done this fare.. Wow girl.. great job!! Welcome aboard.. things are just geting warmed up around here.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

the last 30 pounds! Empty Welcome

Post  16Again Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi Y_weight, and welcome to the forum.

We are a supportive bunch, at that. Very quickly, it feels like family here.

Blessings,

Marc
16Again
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down