5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the exhaustion?

2 posters

Go down

the exhaustion? Empty the exhaustion?

Post  DietTry Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:13 pm

hihi:)
I'm half new to this diet, I'v tried it before, but with a bad mindset. This time I'm going to try my best with a positive mindset! My question for you veterans is does the exhaustion go away after day 3 too? or is it just that the hunger goes away? my day 1 was suposed to be today but i had my two meals of 5 bite and in the evening after falling asleep on the couch i could literally not get up out of the lack of energy. By the time i finally managed to drag myself up i cracked. I can deal with this if it's just for the first days but if this is going to go on throughout the whole diet, i don't know if i can manage. Sad
DietTry
DietTry

Back to top Go down

the exhaustion? Empty exhaustion

Post  Lester6 Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello Guys i think that the advocates of the adrenal exhaustion concept believe that if blood tests show actual adrenal drawback,then you may have adrenal exhaustion. Adrenal exhaustion also known as adrenal fatigue is a suggested description for a variety of symptoms, such as fatigue,sleeplessness and painful joint parts and muscles.

orange county gym

Lester6

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum