5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelby's diet. day 1

4 posters

Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty Shelby's diet. day 1

Post  shelbyfoxx Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:12 pm

october 17, 2012

Beginning stats:

5'3"
155 lbs (yuck!)

i am going to MEXICO december 18th.. thats 62 days
for now, im not even gonna look at my liquid calorie intake. not important. getting my eating habits under control is my NUMBER ONE priority. if i drink a gallon of pop a day (not that im a big pop drinker) im not gonna sweat it. maybe in november, if the number on the scale isn't budging, ill start concerning myself with it. NOT UNTIL. i need to start slowly. the longest i've ever been on this diet was 5 days, then i got mad about the scale not moving so i started fasting, which made me weak and sad. not a good idea for this fox.
this first week (wednesday to wednesday) im gonna do 10 bites. after i get the swing of that, ill switch to 5.
I'm also training for a triathlon may 11. but i think that the weightloss will be the greatest help in regards to training before Xmas.
I am only weighing myself mondays and fridays. i think 2 times a week is plenty, w/o getting obsessive.

If I was on a regular diet, 2 pounds a week is perfectly acceptable. hopefully i'll lose MORE than that. but I'm gonna use that as my baseline GOAL.

62 days/7 days a week = 8.8 weeks x 2 pounds a week = 17.6. 155 - 17.6 = 137.4 WOW thats absolutely perfect. I CAN DO THAT.

for now, liquid calories are OKAY.
Booze is OKAY
FOOD is 2 times a day (lunch and dinner)
for now, 10 bites each. One day I will switch to 5 bites.

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty Re: Shelby's diet. day 1

Post  Yuki526 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Good luck! You can do it Very Happy
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 am

Sounds like a good plan! : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty friday. first weigh in. oct 19

Post  shelbyfoxx Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 am

said I was gonna weigh myself on mondays and fridays.

so heres todays weigh in.....

155! absolutely no change. not to upset though, i wasn't actually counting my bites. more like eating small portions 2X a day. I'm gonna keep it up, this time im gonna count. see if theres a change by monday.

BABY STEPS BABY!

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Welcome and Yes you can do this.. time to count those bits.. yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty oct 22 monday weigh in =(

Post  shelbyfoxx Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Balls. So, this was a bad weekend. I don't know why I did what I did, but shit. Didn't stick to the rules at all. in fact, last night I binged HARD. I don't understand why at all.

So. my weight this morning.... this is so embarrassing... 159.2.

I don't think I've ever weighed this much. mortifying.

I forgive myself... but im gonna have to start trying harder. this last week was too half assed and it showed on the scale, and in my behaviour this weekend with food.

once again, im gonna do 10 bites. this time, I'm counting every morsel!

57 days till mexico bitches =)

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty just a quick update

Post  shelbyfoxx Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 pm

so sorry if this is TMI but..

went potty after updating.. and now i weigh 157.. haha i feel less mortified..

8 weeks =)

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 pm

I would love to be in the 150s...I can't seem to get out of the 180s. My metabolism is extremely slow. There are definite advantages to this, but weight loss is not one of them. Also, weekends are really hard for me, too. If you can figure out how to get through the weekends...let me know! : )))) Good luck!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty Tues, oct 23

Post  shelbyfoxx Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Humm.. So yesterday I only ate one meal, 9bites.

This morning I weigh 156.8 wasn't gonna weigh myself but I was curious if the damage of the binge weekend was reversed.

Just gotta keep on keepin on with this. Smile to binge is not an option if I want to finally be skinny! And I really really do Smile oh and thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate knowing someone else is rooting for me! Hoorah we can do it!

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty 24 oct.

Post  shelbyfoxx Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:19 am

this morning i weigh 155.6
this is actually pretty easy. I've kinda gotten into the swing of coffee in the morning, apple and peanut butter for lunch, and 10 bites of something for supper, which is around 4 pm cause i work 430 till 10 usually. at work i drink diet soda or nestel (sp?) mixed with 3/4 water. today, i had an orange julius in the morning, cause i was so hungry i nearly threw up lol. whatever.

so since monday:

1: 157.5
2: 156.8
3: 155.6

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty 25 oct

Post  shelbyfoxx Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:50 pm

1: 157.5
2: 156.8
3: 155.6
today: 154.6

another pounds lost! coolio. this modified verson seems to work just dandy. but its thursday.. the weekend is approaching. oh well, just got to stick with it. I know I can, becaus being thin is a priority in my life now. thats all there is to it.

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Sounds like you are doing super girll.. keep it up!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty the plight of an overweight weakling..

Post  shelbyfoxx Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Hey, I don't know if anyone care about this, but I'm just going to rant a little bit about weightloss, 5bite, and life.

So heres the thing, I used to be thin: 120 pounds. I had a boyfriend, smoked, drank, ate like shit, swam everyday, ate sporadically and whatever I wanted. I would drink a large slushie every day, NEVER ate before noon, only ate 2 times a day, with supper being around 10pm at night (ten hours after eating at lunch) and I would eat as much as I wanted every night. big, classic meals: (meat and potatoes, stew, chili). I probably never had a real salad until college.

then, me and my boyfriend broke up, i started working out even more and eating more. but i quit drinking calories and periodically quit smoking on and off since then.

35 POUNDS and 3 YEARS LATER. I am lost. I have been trying to lose this weight since I realized I gained it. I've gotten as low as 138, but that was counting and obsessing over every morsel that crossed my lips, and burning 500 calories religiously every day on an elliptical. i was lonely, depressed and obsessed, but i dropped a some weight. obviously, I didn't maintain that, because i realized i was unhappy.

I mean, why do I have to bust my butt to just be in the normal range, when my mom can be 115 by drinking sugar LOADED coffee all day everyday, and not for exercising years? THE FUCK. do I not have wilpower? am I self sabotaging? Am I just lazy?

writing this out, i know why my mom is skinny, she eats 2X a day, sometimes skips lunch, and drinks a butt load of coffee (with mink and sugar) all day. thats what my gramma did to (except with tea, lots of milk and sugar), and she was always skinny too. but they both smoked (appetite suppressant) and I want to run and swim, smoking isn't an option.

I feel like a letdown. i come from a very fit, attractive family. and it's so frustrating to be like this. I just want to not think about food all day every day. I want to be NORMAL. the more I try to diet, the more i obsess. but i know what I'm doing isn't working. I feel like 5 bite is something that could hold a secret to my happiness, but I can't seem to friggin' figure it out.

input would be nice, if you read all this just throw something out there.

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Hmmm.. tuff one.. I am not the best to talk about the 5 bite diet .. as I have never stayed on it for more than a week..I hate being hungry.. I was raised in a sad situation of many times not getting enough food being very under weight..so being hungry effects me in many different ways.. I am now and will always be on a low carb lifestlye.. I hate it some times but I love that I am full all the time and that rocks.. lose weight very well on low carb..just miss them dam tators.. they get me every time.. lol

Snickers is the best I find as if I am going to stick to it I need to not think.. two a day and your done.. easy and filling for a bit.. drinks loads of water and I find diet pop keeps you feeling full pretty well also.. Good luck and try not to be so hard on your self.. bounce

Cheers Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty now that i'm done spazzing

Post  shelbyfoxx Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:37 am

I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself, I am easily my toughest critic! I would do the snickers, but variety is the spice of my life! ooo idea...maybe instead of counting bites, I should just use a 1/2 cup measuring cup. its probably a touch more than a snickers, but I would have a controlled mass to eat. not vague at all. I'll start that tomorrow.
A
nd Debbie, thanks. I think we all must have some food issues, otherwise we wouldn't have to diet. this forum makes me feel a little more human about mine, I hope you do too.

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Shelby's diet. day 1 Empty start over, DAY 1

Post  shelbyfoxx Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:05 pm

START WEIGHT: 154.4

Soo. I obviously fell of the wagon before. But after some soul searching, I've found renewed commitment. Just gotta keep faith.

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:49 pm

YES.. You do and you have it!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down