5 bites to the new year

Go down

5 bites to the new year Empty 5 bites to the new year

Post  Mrs0 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Hey guys,

I joined this site earlier in the year before my wedding.. i couldnt do the 5 bite then because of all the stress with wedding planning but i worked out and just cut down my meals and i was about 146lb @ 5'6" at the time of my wedding. I am now 158.8 6 months post wedding and im trying to get all that flab down.. I need your help guys.. its gonna be hard but you all seem to be coping well enough. I already bought 3 days worth of snickers until my stomach shrinks....I think i will start out with 5B breakfast, lunch, dinner.. What do y'all think? if im doing snickers should i do breakfast? Since its high in calories!! Looking forward to your responses

CW- 158.8
Mid- 145
GW-125
Mrs0
Mrs0

Back to top Go down

5 bites to the new year Empty Re: 5 bites to the new year

Post  Snow White on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:00 am

I'm going to say no to breakfast b/c Dr. Lewis says breakfast sets off your hunger for the rest of the day. Most of us start of with coffee or tea for breakfast. I never could stick with the snickers just b/c I'm not super big on sweets. When did try the Snickers as a meal, it made me sick. But you have to do what works for you and shrinking your stomach is key on this diet. Stick w/ us, you'll do great! : )))))))))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum