5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brighteyes's Journal :)

5 posters

Go down

Brighteyes's Journal :) Empty Brighteyes's Journal :)

Post  Brighteyes1385 Fri May 21, 2010 1:09 pm

So I guess I should start this! I really can't believe I am finally dropping the weight. Been on the diet 5 days now and down 9.2 lbs! That's just too good to be true to me! I have never been so happy and motivated to do something in my entire life! I may not see the difference yet physically but my confidence is soaring, I'm smiling all the time! It's just amazing what this diet does for you and its SO easy after the first few days which I wont lie, those first couple of days were pretty tough. Well, that is all for today, I just wanted to share my happiness, maybe it will bring a little bit of motivation your way today Very Happy

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

Brighteyes's Journal :) Empty Re: Brighteyes's Journal :)

Post  kitty Fri May 21, 2010 11:00 pm

You have no idea HOW motivating it was to read that. 9.2lbs?! That is... i don't even find words for it. You made me believe in all this again!!

kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Fri May 21, 2010 11:04 pm

THATS @@#$% AMAZING!!!

NOW I'M MORE MOTIVATED TOO!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighteyes1385 Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 pm

That's awesome to hear! I am glad you two are motivated! This site is great for motivation so far! We can all stick it out together for sure!

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sat May 22, 2010 12:25 am

YAYYYY!!!!!!!
that's the way to do IT!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighteyes1385 Sat May 22, 2010 1:35 pm

So this morning I get on the scale and I weigh the exact same as I did yesterday morning 240. At first I felt discouraged by that because I was SO hoping to be out of the 40 range this morning but my husband points "Hey you have lost 9 lbs this week, that is a great start for just 1 week!" So that made me feel a ton better, I guess I should just take the 240 and keep my head high because I know it will still come down soon enough!

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

Brighteyes's Journal :) Empty 2nd week on diet!

Post  Brighteyes1385 Mon May 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Well, the diet is certainly getting easier and easier every day! I am adjusting well! I think part of that success is keeping busy, I have definitely gotten more housework done than ever! lol. Instead of snacking I have been rearranging, cleaning, taking the kids out, talking to friends more, spending some time on the computer when I feel like snacking. It really does help, the best advice I can give to people starting this diet is keep busy busy BUSY!!! Busy is the key for me and it may be for you Smile

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Mon May 24, 2010 6:36 pm

I totally agree. My house has never been so clean! Instead of snacking and sitting around after work waiting on my husband to get home, I will be going to the pool, walking, cleaning, and any other project I can come up with.

Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighteyes1385 Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:38 pm

What a loooooooong holiday weekend!!! Too many partys, I did bad but not as bad as my husband. He gained 10 lbs back in just a few days! I gained 4 lbs and already lost it so I am back at only losing 9 lbs and been back going strong on it since yesterday! I guess it's fine. I can't complain since I already lost that 4 lbs gained. This may be a short week but I plan on staying strong as if it were a Monday everyday Wink

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down