5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day from Australia :)

3 posters

Go down

G'day from Australia :) Empty G'day from Australia :)

Post  Mrs5BD Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:23 am

I am so glad that I found out about the 5BD. It looks easy enough, with not many rules. I'm quite confident as I've fasted quite successfully in the past before. Well, once I worked out that binging is NOT a part of fasting I was successful. Then again, if weight loss is a measure of success I really sucked at it Sad

I will be starting on Dec 27th, and committing for 2 months. Hopefully I get the kick start to my weight loss I really need, and am at goal weight by my 40th in July 2013.

I will set myself up a diary to report weigh-ins and food logs, and other stuff.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you, I've read a few of the diaries, and everybody seems supportive Very Happy

I'll be back in a few days to start.

Thanks
Carlye
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

G'day from Australia :) Empty Re: G'day from Australia :)

Post  ElleBella Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Welcome and G' day.. Where are you from in Australia.. I lived there for one yaer.. Loved it! You are going to do great.. It is a challenge those first 3 days.. But as you have done fasts in the past you are going to do Great!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers Happy Christmas santa

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi Debbie

I live in Brisbane, Queensland. I've always lived in Queensland, but hubby and I are putting a plan together to move down to Tasmania in the next 3 years.

Whereabouts did you live in Australia?

Have a Merry Christmas too, is it snowing where you live? I hope it's not too hot on Christmas Day, but at least I'll be able to go down the beach and cool off Smile

Carlye santa
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:44 am

I lived all over the place actually.. was a back packer.. spent 1-2 weeks in each place.. cover the whole of Autralia.. love it.. My favorite provence was Victora.. loved it!!! It is snowing where I am.. I live the in Canadian Rockies.. in a middle of the base fo the mountian is the Okangan.. I live in Kelowna BC.. we had snow today .. and freezing temps.. Lol santa
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:21 am

Wow, a year backpacking in Australia! That's something I would like to do, and I live here Smile
Did you get up to Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef? I lived there for 10 years, met a lot of English backpackers, it was a great time.
I must say Canada is in my list of countries to visit, and go visit some bears when I am there.

How many days are you taking off 5BD over Christmas? I will be starting with a week of snickers bars on the 27th.
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Welcome caryle I plan on starting the 26 I'm thinking of doing a week of Snickers also good luck
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:12 pm

I loved the Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef.. I learned how to scuba.. was sooooooooooooooo beautiful.. Canada is well worth the flight.. long one though.. lol I am off plan till the 27th.. the snicker plan is 2 a day..go for it .. it works very well..just gets boring after a bit..lol Happy Christmas santa
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum