GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP

Go down

GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP Empty GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP

Post  why_weight on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:51 am

So today i started off well,, 5 bites of egg with cheese..only thing is I did that for breakfast, and ended up going over bites by lunch..I know you're supposed to skip breakfast but i was gonna try to do breakfast and lunch and skip dinner, but it seems like i ended up hungrier ;/ any suggestions for tommorow being success please do let me know..thanks and we'll try it again tommorow .... I know in DR Lewis book he says if you mess up just keep going on the next day...so that is what i plan on doing..I do think its a mind thing too because I can eat one small meal a day sometimes without trying and i don't even get hungry..but soon as my mind knows i'm restricted to 5 bites twice a day it starts to send hunger signals??
PLEASE RESPOND..have a good nite and thanks in advance.
why_weight
why_weight

Back to top Go down

GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP Empty Whoa! You're only on Day One!

Post  120-4life on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi, Sweet Heart,

Whoa! You're only on Day One. It's a big change you're wanting to make in your life. That means there will be obstacles that are to be expected along the way, new things to learn, mistakes to make and learn from, finding your own pace and fitting this program to your unique makeup. Dear One, You're being way too hard on yourself! And believe me I know all about that because I've been my own worst critic and unforgiving judge and jury all my life. I think I'm finally getting a handle on this harsh unkind unloving inner critic and at 71 it's about time. You can do it too and not have to wait til you're 71. You can turn the tables on the mind and put it in its place to serve your higher interests and not let it run the show. Smile

So here's my tip with what is helping me on this new journey (I'm only on my 6th day on this nice simple quick weight release method and enjoying it a lot). It's to write down a list of reasons why this is a very important for you to do, and have a heart to heart talk with your critic asking him/her to help you with its keen mental capabilities. Give it specific tasks or orders so it will have those to focus on to support your goals and help you achieve them instead of sabotaging you at every step.

Here is my list to motivate me for the duration and to give my mind direction from me. The mind is a powerful tool meant to serve us and it just needs a focus for helping you with your goals. Oh, and be as specific as you can when writing these down. Keep revising and refining and adding to the descriptions and tasks for the mind:

1. No more worrying about what to eat; just eat your 5 bites and move on to something
else - I have a lot more time and energy to spend on my planning and goal-getting
actions now
2. I am saving a lot of money on food while I eat only 10 bites a day, and when I
consistently eat less for life
3. I am finally regaining control of my eating patterns and my weight, and no longer
slave to food
4. I am becoming slim and attractive in a size 10 or less (small size clothes are always
nicer it seems)
5. I am gaining more energy, mental clarity, and emotional balance
6. No more 10 lb. bowling balls to carry around everywhere! I am becoming as light as a
feather and
7. healthier with a flat belly and fat-free vital organs for a longer vibrant life
8. I am becoming a shining example and motivator to others to release their excess
weight

Now it's your turn. What will your list of tasks for your mind look like?

Namaste. (means: the Divine in me recognizes and honors the Divine in you)

120-4life

Back to top Go down

GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP Empty Re: GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP

Post  why_weight on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:14 am

thank you so much that really means a lot..it's taken me a few days but i'm ready to get back on track..your words were very encouraging ...now I'm pumped bounce
why_weight
why_weight

Back to top Go down

GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP Empty I'm so happy I could help!

Post  120-4life on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 am

Thank you for the update. I'm very happy you found my words encouraging. Keep on keepin' on! I am posting regularly in the journal section if you're interested in that, too. Have fun! flower
- Lucille

120-4life

Back to top Go down

GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP Empty Re: GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP

Post  Snow White on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

Very nice! So glad you're back on track! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

GOSH! encouragement/tips needed! Day one, disaster..PLEASE HELP Empty Yesterday was a Sucess!! Hello Day 2! :))

Post  why_weight on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Thanks so much for all of your support...yesterday was my official do-over and it was a success..I was a little hungry but it was not overwhelming...sipped some lemon tea after my five bites of dinner and kept myself busy during the day! Smile
why_weight
why_weight

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 pm

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo great .. Keep it up!! Yay cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum