5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbados vacation/ 60days challenge

5 posters

Go down

Barbados vacation/ 60days challenge  Empty Barbados vacation/ 60days challenge

Post  needhelp Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 pm

ok so i have a vacation coming up in march 28th and i would really love to wear a 2 piece since i will be going with all my inlaws. i am the only over weight person among all my inlaws. i am currently 160lbs, i want to be 105 lbs soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but anything under 125 and i will be HAPPYISH!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to drop 55 lbs in about 60 days. i will be starting tomorrow sunday 27th january.
i really want to look fabulous on this vacation. i will be posting when ever i get time. so far i have already lost about 15 lbs with 5bd and kept it off.
my 1st gaol will be 150 lbs
2nd goal 140lbs
3rd goal 130 lbs
4th goal 120 lbs
5th goal 110
UGW 105 Smile))))))))))))))))))))

i really need motivation and support to diet perfectly. i find once i get through the 1st week i will be fine. i have 60 days i can do this. this will be my 60 days challenge to get my body to go one this amazing vacation. i dont want to be the only FAT girl wearing a whole suit while everyone else wears a 2 piece.

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Barbados vacation/ 60days challenge  Empty Re: Barbados vacation/ 60days challenge

Post  Snow White Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am

Post every day so we can encourage and support you! Love your profile pic! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Food is evil! Bikinis are awesome! Repeat like a mantra!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Barbados vacation/ 60days challenge  Empty Re: Barbados vacation/ 60days challenge

Post  Dmac Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:28 pm

Welcome back Annie
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  needhelp Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:06 pm

i have been good for 4 days. down 6lbs had a binge so i am back up 6 lbs. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 pm

It will be ok!!!! Just keep going!!!! This is hard and your gain is most likely a lot of water and waste.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  needhelp Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 am

i really love this diet. i need to stay committed. i know what food taste like, i want to taste what skinny feels like soooo bad

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:49 pm

I heard someone say that on the Biggest Loser before...they know what the food tastes like so they don't have to taste it to know...like when they go out and other people are eating what they want to eat. But we can eat whatever we want and aren't restricted to certain foods. The 5 Bite book says this too...take a bite and be done with it...the first bite is what is so satisfying anyway. It's like a drug addict who is constantly grasping at attaining what that first high felt like...that's how I am sometimes with food. I have been skinny in my life and I know that this food doesn't compare to the way skinny feels. Skinny rock and food sucks! pig
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 am

You two are so right.. Food is not food to me.. its a drug.. uuugh.. k.. not anymore!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  thins-in Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:17 am

hey annie,

i am also getting on track for a beach holiday mine is a bit further away but maybe we can buddy up! maybe if you set mini challenges for yourself like stay on plan completely no binges etc for 3 days, 1 week etc gradually going up and focusing purely on that time frame only it might help get past your binges sometimes when i have derailed in the past it has purely because i feel like when i see it as a whole block it seems like such a long time frame that will never end and thinking that i will be dieting for ever causes me to binge, so breaking it down might help? also what i have done because my main goal is looking amazing in a bikini when i go away i found a picture of someone in a bikini that's body inspires me and set that as my phone wallpaper, laptop wallpaper etc and before i take a bite i light up my phone and see it and go do i really want that chocolate or do i wanna look like that? and most of the time looking like that helps Smile

maybe something like that could help for you?
looking forward to hearing how your next few days go xx
thins-in
thins-in

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down