5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how naturally thin people eat!!

Go down

This is how naturally thin people eat!! Empty This is how naturally thin people eat!!

Post  Challenger on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 pm

So in the UK we have this TV show called 'Supersize Vs Superskinny'. A skinny person swaps diets with a fat person for a week and the idea is that they teach other about where they've been going wrong with their diets. It's addictive telly!

Anyway, since starting 5BD something occurred to me - the ONE thing ALL the superskinnies have in common is TINY PORTIONS!!!

Some eat healthily, some live off chocolate and junk food - but they all have only several bites of food at each meal! None of them count calories or 'diet' consciously. So I think 5BD really is replicating the way 'naturally thin' people eat. It's not about what - it's about how much. Realising this has really confirmed my belief that this plan is the way to go. We are on to something here! (Sorry if this is obvious but I just wanted to share!).

Onwards and downwards all! cheers

Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

This is how naturally thin people eat!! Empty Re: This is how naturally thin people eat!!

Post  ElleBella on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:29 pm

I know that show.. when I lived in Germany I watched as I had a huge dish and got British progamming.. miss it!!!lol.. You are so write my girlfriends eat what they want.. they have a 3 bite rule on desert they tell me though.. lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

This is how naturally thin people eat!! Empty Re: This is how naturally thin people eat!!

Post  Challenger on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Oh Debbie it's so good isn't it! Not that we all want to be so skinny but I thought it was interesting... They definitely don't all live off rabbit food but they stop when they are full & don't like to overstretch their stomachs.

Ps I think there are some old episodes on Youtube if you're missing it :-) xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum