Mrs5BD's Completely Honest Journal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mrs5BD's Completely Honest Journal   - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs5BD's Completely Honest Journal

Post  Mrs5BD on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:40 am

Oh yeah, I forgot to say my weight Embarassed
108.7kg/239lbs.

I wish Why Weight Around was in kindle format, cos I want it now!!

Day 5 was another great day, I now declare my hungerstat reset Laughing
Drinks: coffee with coffeemate. I should've checked the calories in that before I drank 2 of them Shocked 40 calories!! Each!!
Water and SF creaming soda
L: 2 bites rice cakes with French onion dip, 2 bites quiche.
D: 2 bite chicken garlic ball, 2 bites veal parmigiana
S: tba, maybe 2 bites 100% dark chocolate

Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Mrs5BD's Completely Honest Journal   - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs5BD's Completely Honest Journal

Post  Mrs5BD on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:32 am

Maybe Australian women don't retain water b/c your diet is more organic. We eat too much sodium here and most women I know take water pills. We think nothing about it at all. I'm not loving the comment made about "resorting to diuretics." Pretty rude from where I'm sitting. I would never directly contradict someone's advice especially when it's based on experience....not used to that here.

Hi Snow White

I guess my reason for using the phrase 'resorting to diuretics' stems fom my view that I see that as a last resort. If the scales don't move for a few days I don't think it's the end of the world, although being on such a restrictive diet it is puzzling why the scales aren't moving for thins-in. I guess we have a cultural difference also, I don't know any women my age that use/have used diuretics, but my grandmother's generation used them much more. No offense there, I'm not calling you old, I can't do that, cos we're the same age Smile
And us Aussie women are eating a pretty bad diet. Highly processed, high fat, high sugar, high salt convenience foods abound. Probably why we're the 5th fattest country in the developed world.

I most certainly did not mean to be rude or offend you, you have so much 5BD experience, and I don't want to have you annoyed with me, cos this is such a small forum, and I don't want to make things awkward.

Thanks
Carlye
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Hmmmm, confession time. I am really bad at taking my vitamins. I must ensure I take them everyday cos they are part of the 5BD plan, so they've moved to the bathroom so I can take them first thing in the morning.

Ad this will be my first weekend five biting. Must keep my hands and brain busy so I don't think about eating. I'll be doing housework, shopping for new scales, grocery shopping, writing in my new blog, reading, drinking black coffee and working on changing my behaviours to a thin person's.
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:09 am

I did not make it today.. got so hungry tonight I ate to much.. eeek.. I have to start day 1 again.. eeek.. the weekend for me is also so hard.. good luck.. Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:36 pm

We are fine and I'm not annoyed.

A friend of mine lived in Australia for 2 years and got rail thin. As soon as she moved back to the states she gained like 20 pounds immediately. I just figured you ladies must eat better than we do.

As far as getting the scale to go down...If I'm constipated for too long I've taken laxatives, water pills, & enemas. I was on a prescription water pill for a long time and had to stop taking it b/c it was making me dizzy...so now I just take the over the counter water pills, but only when I think I really need to. I was having some terrible pain in my abdomen and thought it was a cyst in my ovaries rupturing and it turned out to be some kind of internal varicose vein. At that time they did an ultrasound and told me start taking laxatives b/c they could see all that waste in there. I did it, but I hated it b/c you never know when it's going to hit! I switched to the enemas, but only when it's really, really bad...like if I haven't gone to the bathroom in 5 days or if I start having severe lower back pain.

I figure being bloated with water or waste will make your clothes tight just like fat will...I'll take a loss any way I can get it. But 5 biting is the quickest and easiest way to lose weight. If you stay true to the diet, you will lose all the weight you need to lose. I wish you much luck and success on your weight loss journey!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Me 2, I will take a loss inches or scales! But I really believe the plan works!
Good luck ! Very Happy
Arula
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:57 am

I wish that niggling little voice in the back of my mind would stop talking. I'm pretty sure she is the voice of fat, lazy Carlye.

"5 bites is crazy"
"one extra bite won't make a difference"
"it's still less food than usual if you have 20 bites"
"it's Saturday, you'll be bored and need food to entertain yourself". This particular excuse is stupid, I don't feel like eating extra when I am home on Tues and Thurs.

Yeah, so I had 19 bites yesterday.

Drinks: water, Iced Black coffee with vanilla stevia drops
4 bites Salami and cream cheese on GF toast
1 cup of soup (packet)
2 peanut butter cups
6 bites chicken and garlic balls
4 bites dates/walnut/blue cheese
2 chicken nuggets
A slurp of frozen coke
------------------------------------------------------
So I bought some cheap (discounted) scales yesterday, I was happy to see they only weigh me 200g more than the Wii scales did.
I am going to have to pick a WI day and stick to it. If I make it Monday I will have to behave over the weekend, but if I make it Friday I can be relaxed over the weekend. Monday it is!! So my first official weigh day will be tomorrow.

@snow white. That does not sound like fun that you went through with prescription water pills etc. I had an avocado sized cyst taken off my ovary when I was about 29, so if an internal varicose vein is anything like a cyst, I can empathize with you Sad
I'm also glad to read you switched to enemas, I can barely understand a doctor recommending laxatives when a known side effect is losing muscle tone n the bowel affraid

So it's lunch time, but I'm not hungry, so yay for that Smile
-------------------------
So somebody has to send me some American Snickers!! The Aussie snickers shrank from 60g/2.1oz to 53g/1.8oz!! Oh yeah, and when the size changed the price stayed the same! Mars Co in all its wisdom think that saving 12 whole calories will help solve the obesity crisis Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Mrs5BD on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Oh yea, i hear voices 2! Hearing 1 now !! Twisted Evil
Arula
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Lol.. those unloving voices can be very harmful.. Evil or Very Mad .. Good thing you are not paying attention to them.. think thin, healthy and amazing!! WI Monday.. this will be a good thing.. yay

Last edited by ElleBella on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:16 am

The voices can't argue with all that weight you're going to lose! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:32 am

That's rite ! bounce
Arula
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:07 am

So my post I wrote disappeared, grrrr.

Yesterday was a much better day, no more extra bites at all. No hunger and I beat all the cravings down with a stick!!

Sunday
Drinks: black coffee and water
L: 5B chicken balls
D: 5B quiche (blue cheese, pumpkin, bacon, walnut and almond flour)

Monday
Drinks: coffee with creamer, coffee with Choc stevia drops, water, SF creaming soda
L: 5B quiche
D: 3B quiche, 2B custard

I will be listening to the other voices that say "you are doing great!!", "wow, you're looking skinny in those jeans", "where did your double chins go?"

So I weighed in this morning, I wasn't overly happy to see 109.9, but each of the 7 times I stepped on the scales I got the same number, so they must be accurate to some degree. Let's see if I can stay off them tomorrow morning.

Today I had to work on saying "oh well" to my cravings. But I didn't really have any, so I guess that's a good thing. Razz

Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 pm

I think that Angels your hearing now! Hang n there , u can beat those devils! flower
Arula
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Hugs honey
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Yes! Listening to the other voices! Love it! Especially, "where did your double chins go?'

You're doing great!!! Hang in there!!! TNT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:59 am

WaY to keep the mind right stay focused
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Good day yesterday. Hard workout though, but no increased feelings of hunger so that was a good thing.

Drinks: baby latte, water, diet coke
L: 1b macaron, 2b quiche, 2 bites rice pudding
D: 4 chicken nuggets, 1 big bite of fries

I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow and I think we're going to a food and wine festival. I will need to devise a food plan, I'm happy to skip breakfast and restrict bites, but I know it will be more than 10/day. Suggestions are welcome.

Happy biting Mrs5BD's Completely Honest Journal   - Page 2 Nervoussmiley
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 am

Whenever I have an event like that...I just eat what I want and then try very hard to get right back on plan.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 pm

I agree with Snow White on that I have a dinner with a friend i havent seen in like 8 years on Saturday at his house I'm not sure how to handle that ether because getting back on plan sometimes sucks but I'll probably do that because it would be so awkward to go and not eat would seem kind of rude of me right?
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks for your responses Snow and Dmac. I think I'll assess each situation as it arises, eat slowly, drink lots and volunteer to help out, then maybe nobody will notice what I am or aren't eating.

Good day today again.

Drinks: baby latte, water, coffee with stevia
B: 1 bite of hubby's bacon and egg sandwich (8am)
L: 3 bites rice cracker and hummus, 1 bite sesame snap
AT: 1 bite veggie satay pie
D: 3 bites cream cheese and salami on GF toast (only 1 slice of toast), 1 peanut butter cup

One of my workmates brought in vegan pies and I had one tasty bite of one. I pronounced it delicious and my boss offered me the rest of the slice. "no thanks, 1 bite is enough for a taste" I said very smugly. Apparently she could never eat one bite of anything. 2 weeks ago I couldn't have done that either, Laughing

I must go Sleep I have to catch a plane in the morning.

I'll probably be offline for the next 4 nights, but will be keeping track of my bites, hopefully I will be able to rein myself in.
I weighed in this afternoon, and I was already down 1.3kg since Monday morning, and I NEVER do an arvo WI, so I was quite happy with that Smile
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Have a super time.. wow on the WI.. great job.. see you in 4 days honey.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 am

That's a great feeling to have control over the food instead of the food having control over you!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum