5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9.7lbs/4.4kgs in a week!

3 posters

Go down

9.7lbs/4.4kgs in a week! Empty 9.7lbs/4.4kgs in a week!

Post  thins-in Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:20 am

i have successfully managed to drop 4.4 kilos or 9.7 pounds in a week following the 5 bites religiously and the only "corner cut" is having no fat skim milk in my morning coffee! i am so excited i have finally found something that truly works! looking forward to sticking with it and getting to my goals!

Smile
thins-in
thins-in

Back to top Go down

9.7lbs/4.4kgs in a week! Empty Woo Hoo! Way to Go!

Post  120-4life Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:58 am

That's awesome, Kaila! You're on a roll. Keep looking at all those beautiful new small size clothes and it won't be long until you'll see yourself in the mirror wearing them! It gets easier when your stomach shrinks and the appestat signals "enough." I'm loving counting bites and seeing how much less I really need to eat. What helps me, too, is looking at each food and thanking the farmer and everyone else along the way who 's work brought this food to my table today!

Keep the momentum going so well! cheers cheers cheers

xxoo
Lucille

120-4life

Back to top Go down

9.7lbs/4.4kgs in a week! Empty Re: 9.7lbs/4.4kgs in a week!

Post  Bereniceperalta Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:01 am

Congratulations on your impressive weight loss in just one week! Dropping 9.7 pounds is a significant achievement. It's clear that the 5 Bite Diet is working well for you, and your commitment to following it strictly is paying off.

As you continue on your weight loss journey, remember to focus on your overall health and well-being. While the 5 Bite Diet may provide rapid results, it's important to ensure that you are getting the necessary nutrients and maintaining a balanced diet for long-term success.

If you have specific weight loss goals or concerns, consider consulting with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian to ensure you are losing weight in a way that is safe and sustainable. They can provide you with personalized guidance and support to help you reach your goals while prioritizing your health.

Keep up the good work, stay motivated, and best of luck as you work towards your goals!

Bereniceperalta

https://hhprocessors.com/

Back to top Go down

9.7lbs/4.4kgs in a week! Empty Re: 9.7lbs/4.4kgs in a week!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down