5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Ready for Summer

3 posters

Go down

Getting Ready for Summer Empty Getting Ready for Summer

Post  TimJ Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 am

I am a 51 year old man. I am five foot eleven inches tall. I weigh 163 pounds now...been on the diet for 4 days...dropped 5 pounds so far. My BMI is 22.7. I would like to get my BMI below 19 as Dr. Lewis recommends. I have read the book several times. I ordered his new book but it has been cancelled. I believe his sponsors tried to change the program too much. I saw some pages on his website where they said "always eat breakfast." I have found a good way to get some more motivation. I copy and paste Dr. Lewis' tweets to a note and then print them. They are free all the way back to 2009. A lot of good information....would not let me post link...search Dr.Lewis 5 bite twitter.

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready for Summer Empty Re: Getting Ready for Summer

Post  ElleBella Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Great tip.. You are doing great.. Welcome!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  TimJ Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks. Yesterday I had unsweetened tea for breakfast, half a vanilla milk shake from Hardees for Lunch, a bite of snickers and some crackers and a little bit of Coke for supper. I still lost a pound...now 162. Dr.Lewis talks about ice cream but the milkshake was very filling...never got hungry. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:17 am

Thank you.. yum.. milk shakes.. yum yum Razz
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:31 am

Welcome to the forum Tim I ordered the new book as well they emailed me a receipt saying they got my order the book never came but I didn't hear anything else did they send you something saying it cancelled?
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  TimJ Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:55 am

This is what I got:Thanks for your email. I am sorry but at this time we are not shipping the Lewis Diet book. We have run into some issues and have withdrawn the program. Your order has been canceled and your card has not been charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I think maybe the sponsor was changing the program too much..I saw where pages on his Lewis Diet website was recommending " always eat breakfast " and a lot of other information which did not seem to come from Dr. Lewis. I am very happy with the diet plan exactly as written...it works very well. Dr. Lewis has figured this diet thing out for us. I was really looking forward to the new book for motivational reasons. His tweets also have some very good motivational material.. This forum does also...I have been reading about all of you for a while. Thanks for the information.

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:41 pm

I was wondering why I could not order the book.. thanks for the info.. cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down