I want it soo bad

Go down

I want it soo bad Empty I want it soo bad

Post  shelbyfoxx on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:56 am

Hello, you guys probably remember me. I come back every couple of months. I try, I fail , I quit. Repeat. This cycle has been going on for 4 years now. I can't believe it. 4 of the best years o my life wasted on the war between food and unhappiness. Gosh.
So I'm back. For the next 50 days. I am starting a 50 day challenge for myself and anyone who wants to be involved. I'm starting mine tomorrow morning. ( I had 10 bites of supper tonight just to get warmed up to the counting bites thing again). My challenge to myself is to eat 10 bites or less 2 times a day for the next 50 days. Peanuts!
I've been reading the happiness project, and something she says keeps sticking in my brain and messing around. "The days are long but the years are short".

I am going to keep my goal in sight. Anyone have any advice on making it a routine? How do you make the diet work for you?
Anyways, ill post my starting stats tomorrow. Smile

Until then!

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

I want it soo bad Empty Re: I want it soo bad

Post  ElleBella on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Welcome back you!!!! Yay

I am also reading the happiness project.. very cool.. if you like that one I have another for you that would be great.. I read it last year.. epiphany.. by Elise Ballard.. way great motivational book.. anyways.. I will tell you I only make it a day at a time as I always end up eating more by day 3.. I am at home all day and have access to food so this is my struggle... One day at a time!! Stay on line and use us all for your support to get through the hard days.. You can do it and you know you can!!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Welcome back just try to stay focused and get thru each day and they start to add up
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:26 pm

I agree with Dmac...day by day and then the days really start to add up. I'm really sick right now and I'll be back on the forum and on plan soon. Good luck! You can do it! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

I want it soo bad Empty Day 1

Post  shelbyfoxx on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:54 am

Day 1- 157.4 {yuck}

Did good Smile Ate 5 mozzarella sticks and 5 small 2 bite cabbage rolls Smile
Noticed that my danger time is 4-8pm. I am working at a highschool so day times I so busy it does t bother me, it's later.. Anyways, that's all for today! I am plum tuckered

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

I want it soo bad Empty Day 2

Post  shelbyfoxx on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Day 1- 157.4
Day 2- 157.0

Just a quick update Smile skipping lunch today cause I'm really busy and honestly not hungry at all Smile 49 days left! Excited to feel in control again of my weight. Not feeling it yet, but I know if I stick to it the diet will work!

Have a great day everyone

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:32 pm

It will work...If I could be 154 right now, I would be sooooo much happier with myself...but it still would not be near my goal weight...so I get it! Take it easy on yourself, be true to the diet and you will get where you need to be. If you are too hard on yourself, you will start to feel like you can't do this. You are doing this! Focus on the perfect 5 bites twice a day and your weight will melt off so fast! Try not to have anything that will take you off track and only eat foods you love. We are here to support you every step of the way! alien alien alien alien
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  shelbyfoxx on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:29 am

Hey guys. So went a little off today. I had a sandwich for lunch ( I say 10 bites) and didn't count my bites at supper. BUT even though it was obviously more than 19 bites, I had a normal person supper. We had meatloaf and half my plate was salad with no dressing, so I'm not upset at myself. If the scale goes the wrong way in the morning so be it, cause tomorrow is gonna be perfect.

I think a lot about if this diet is sustainable. My ultamite goal weight is 120, so what happens when I reach it? I can't eat this little forever? But I realised, maybe if I could eat NORMAL portions with no snacking and 5bite every couple of days, the scale would probably let me sustain that weight. The thought of this diet being unsustainable is what usually throws me off, not cravings or hunger. But now I've figured it out ( I think). Getting to that weight, sure I have to stick to it perfectly if I want to reach my goal in a reasonable amount of time,
But now I have the knowledge that this really can be a way of life fr the rest of my life.

I fear yoyo dieting, to me losing and gaining it back is worse than staying this weight. But I can keep it off forever with some dedication and vigilance on my part.

Do you agree? So ends day 47. Oh and I forgot to weigh myself
This morning. Sorry no update there

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  shelbyfoxx on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Bad news, scale went up big time.. Didn't thin it would affect me so badly. 159.0 I can't remember the last time I weighted this much. I am on track today. Today is gonna be a perfect day

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  shelbyfoxx on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:45 am

Lunch- had a ham and cheese sandwich (10 bites)
Supper - salmon and rice ( 10 bites) and a salad ( 10 bites)

The days are long but the years are short

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  shelbyfoxx on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Today's weight in- 156.4 ( wowsers, darn near 3 pounds) feeling fairly in control. I have a new short term goal, next Saturday there's a benifit dance and I want to be under 150. Six more pounds in a week and a day. Think I can do it? Chaaa

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Wow great job!!!You can do it!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:04 am

Once you get to your goal weight, you just adjust your bites until you find out how many bites it will take you to maintain your weight. I understand about the yo-yoing...b/c that's where I live in yoyoland!!!! The main thing is that if you go back to eating the way you did before, you will gain the weight back. So we do need to make a permanent change in portion size.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

I want it soo bad Empty Back to the start

Post  shelbyfoxx on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Hey guys, after a hormone filled last couple days ( get it) i have want back up to 157. Which is surprising. The surprising part being that its only 157 and not 30000. But I guess I did try to watch my portion sizes dispite the garbage I was eating. Well, today is a new day, and I'm gonna fight for it. Smile

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:22 pm

This would help me keep up with because I'm lazy....when you weigh in, could you put down your day 1 weight and your current weight...this way I can see your total loss. This also helps me stay motivated, too to see how much weight I have lost rather than just looking at today's number. If I only look at today's number I can feel defeated because I still have so far to go. Looking back at how far you've come will help you and all the people here that support you. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:04 am

I am glad for you that it was not 30000 lol.. Razz Good for you getting back on plan.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum