TimJ's 5 bite challenge

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TimJ's 5 bite challenge  - Page 2 Empty Re: TimJ's 5 bite challenge

Post  Snow White on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Tim, congratulations with your awesome success on the diet!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Can you share a little more about what you are eating....this may help others replicate your success!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  TimJ on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:55 am

Thanks Snow White and ElleBella. I am at the beach now trying to be good but it's very hard here. I am going to get really serious next week when I get home. I cheat a little...I take an appetite suppressant. It is a natural herbal formula you can get on Amazon. It is E-Z weight loss pills. They keep you from getting hungry very well. You stay alert but not excited. Makes you feel good. I generally don't eat until late. If I am at work I eat about 7 pm the first time. I usually eat about half of some kind of sandwich or I eat a small chicken biscuit. At night...about 1 am I usually just eat a small piece of dark chocolate or some type of sweet(cookie, cake,etc.) or raw honey. I probably get about 500 - 600 calories a day. I lose 1 to 2 pounds a day this way. I have even managed to go thru the weekends and lose some. I am at the beach with my Thai wife now. She eats all the time and eats a lot and weighs 105 pounds. It is not fair. If I was alone here I could eat a Snickers bar and be fine but its tough when she orders pizza sent to the room...hahaha. On the facebook 5 bite page we keep having challenges which work pretty good. They have one going for June now. My goal is 145 pounds by the end of June. I was 151 when I left N.C. a couple of days ago. I am sure I am up a few pounds now but they will drop off fast. I wish you both would join our 5 bite page on facebook. It is a closed group only members can see the pics and what you write. It is a lot easier to post pics. I will try to post one again on here. The only real secret that I know (besides the appetite suppresant) is to wait as long as possible before you eat your first meal of the day. That seems to give your body more time to burn fat. Don't eat a bite of anything or you will be knocked out of the fat burning mode.

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Glad it's working for you and don't feel bad about the appetite suppressant...I've used those many times with and without this diet. When you are on vacation, you should just relax and enjoy yourself otherwise it's not a vacation, right?

Have fun and good luck when you return! alien alien alien alien
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

TimJ's 5 bite challenge  - Page 2 Empty update

Post  TimJ on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:17 am

145.8 today....I feel pretty skinny and everyone says that I am too skinny but my BMI is at 20. I am staying here a little while in a short-term maintenance mode. I still want to drop about 11 more pounds to get to 18.5 BMI. I feel very good and my clothes fit well. The only problem that I have is that my body gets cold very easy. If I get in an air conditioned room I am usually cold. The 5 bite diet group on Face Book is pretty fun. The people there are losing weight and I enjoy chatting with them also. Good luck 5 bite dieters! Enjoy the process!

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:08 am

GREAT JOB. !!!! YOU ARE AGREAT WORKING BEE!!!! You have a great time with all the 5 biters here and there. YAY

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum