5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smhsince91's Slim Down!

+2
ElleBella
smhsince91
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 5 Empty Re: Smhsince91's Slim Down!

Post  Snow White Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:48 am

I never could do the snickers just b/c I don't normally eat candy. When I tried to it made my stomach horribly upset. But a lot of people, Dmac especially have had a lot of success w/ the snickers. Good luck! You can do it!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:25 pm

I agree with you, Snow! I just can't seem to do just the snickers. I get way to hungry after eating just snickers. There is a lot more filling foods with the same amount of calories. But I do love sweets and will try to fit something sweet in my diet. I think it's important to add the things you crave into your diet. Otherwise, you just crave it then breakdown and start eating everything in sight lol. So anyways, I failed miserably at the snickers and the 5 bite diet. So for now, I think I'm going back to intuitive eating. It worked best for me. I've been doing great today, I've had about 200 calories so far. I am also going to buy me a calendar and whenever I do great on my diet I'm going to put a sticker for that day.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:29 pm

The thing that is so great honey, is that you know now what really works for you!!! Yay Have a great day!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:51 am

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here in a few days. For the last few weeks I haven't been doing very good on my diet. And I couldn't understand why! But some unexpected news a few days ago cleared everything up! I just found out that I'm pregnant! I've been feeling a wide range of emotions this week. Everything from sadness to anger to disappointed and excitement! I think it's just the hormones but I've been acting so crazy! Anyways I wanted to let you guys know because this site is very supportive and kind. Obviously, I can't do any of my diets right now and I'm a little saddened because I was supposed to reach my goal in December Sad But all is good. With my other pregnancies I didn't eat very healthy. I craved junk food and ate it! So I've decided I wanted to change my diet to healthy eating. Like fruits and whole grains. I know it's not 5 bite diet but you guys are wonderful and very motivational. I wanted to stop calorie counting and just write down all the good foods I ate for today and stay on a healthy diet. If you guys don't mind, I wanted to stay in touch and keep track of any good foods I eat.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  Dasher Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Congratulations!

Dasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Congratulations!

Tracking your food will be great! When I was pregnant I wish I had done that...it just gave me a license to eat whatever I wanted!No 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Thanks everyone! And that is so true, Snow! That's how I felt with my last pregnancies. I would eat everything and anything! So, it's to be expected that after I had the babies, I was left with extra weight. I know I gained so much weight because of all the sugary sweets that I ate and craved! I'm doing alright today. We did eat at a fast food place so it wasn't really healthy but it could have been worse. I ate half and turkey and bacon sandwich and some fries. Later tonight or tomorrow I plan on buying some fruit and veggies.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  Dasher Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Advice to expectant mothers: you must remember that when you are pregnant,
you are eating for two. But you must also remember that the other one of
you is about the size of a golf ball, so let's not go overboard with it. I
mean, a lot of pregnant women eat as though the other person they're eating
for is Orson Welles.
-- Dave Barry

Dasher

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Hey you, how is it going today? Hope you are having a great day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:05 pm

If you could make a pledge to just give up anything fried during your pregnancy, that would make a big difference for you. Also, the neopolitan ice cream before bed every night was a big mistake for me. Look at Princess Kate...you could hardly tell she was pregnant! I've known 5 people like that...so I know it's possible for "real" people....I just was never one of them. But this weight I carry now isn't from my babies b/c I was down to 135 after having 3 kids. I mean I was in reach of 10-20 pounds of being perfection! This is pure PCOS, but I'm fighting it hard now and will not be defeated by it. You can do this! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey you how is all going. I am wishing you a wonderful pregnancy. Enjoy some real relax time!! flower 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5