Smhsince91's Slim Down!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 3 Empty Re: Smhsince91's Slim Down!

Post  smhsince91 on Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 am

Awww, thank you! I'm glad to be back. Writing down my thoughts and talking to people is great motivation for me.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed May 29, 2013 2:09 am

your welcome ..xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu May 30, 2013 10:39 pm

How are you doing girl? Rock it!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Fri May 31, 2013 1:19 am

I've been doing good. My first fast, I got to 25 hours! But I kinda ate crappy the next day. So today I did my second fast and I got to 20 hours. I ate really late yesterday night so it kinda made it hard to get to 24 hours today. But I am getting better. Starting June 1st, I will have exactly 22 days till my friends wedding. So I got to step up my weight loss! I was really hoping to lose about 10-15lbs before then. I sure hope that's possible! I just have to keep my eyes on the prize. And the prize is lookin and feeling great in my dress. Hoping people notice and my efforts and ask, "Have you lost weight?" Those are the moments that really prove all this hard work is worth it Smile Okay, I will be back sometime in the next few days to update on my progress.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri May 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Yay... good job.. I sure could not fast for that long.. I make it to noon then I want to eat the wall.. so good on you for sticking to it!! Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Yeah, fasting for that long is very hard! But I'm hoping it will be just the push my body needs to lose this weight. For some reason I'm stuck in the 170s! It's like I can't break free. I have 23 days to lose a bunch of weight! I'm trying to be realistic and want to lose about 15lbs. But even that is almost impossible, especially the way my body is acting! Anyways, I just wanted to post an update and let everyone know that I'm still doing good. Good luck everyone and keep up the hard work! The wedding weight loss countdown begins tomorrow! Gotta get some pounds off!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 pm

So I learned my lesson last night! After fasting for 22 hours, my boyfriend brought home some yummy food. While eating my food, my stomach started to hurt, I was starting to get full. But I thought to myself, I will just take a few more bites. Then the food tasted weird and I felt very sick. All night I felt sick, like I wanted to throw up! It was the worst feeling ever. I'm assuming I overate. I've never felt that way before! I used to eat and eat, constantly and I never got that sick. And really I don't think I ate that much. So, I'm guessing my appetite and full signals are changing. Which is good, I just have to really listen and stop eating before my stomach hurts. I certainly learned last night what it can do! And since I've been fasting, I've been wanting healthier foods to eat. Weird but hopefully I can lose some more soon!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:28 am

Oh you will girl.. great job!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Thanks for leaving me a message on my post. I am going to WI on Fridays .. I hope you are having a great on plan day.. the weekend is always the hardest for all here on the boards. Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Smhsince91's Slim Down! - Page 3 Empty Back Again!

Post  smhsince91 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:08 pm

I have been MIA for awhile but I'm back lol! I was having problems with my internet and couldn't get online! Also, my kids got ahold of my scale and lost the batteries. I could get more batteries but I think not weighing myself so much will kinda help me. But I haven't been doing good on my diets. I just kept getting frustrated on how slow I was losing weight and I wasn't making my goals in time. So now I'm back and I have no idea how much I weigh. My plan is to follow the diet as best as I can and in about 2 or 3 weeks weigh myself.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:58 am

Welcome back.. great!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:12 am

Thanks, Debbie! I'm glad to be back lol! So I did alright today. I didn't do great but I didn't do horrible either. I ate more than what I would have liked but I didn't do bad for my first day. Can't wait to weigh myself! Hopefully I can lose about 10lbs this month!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Your welcome. Sounds like you are on the right track.
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:03 am

Doing awesome today. My sister came over and we took the kids to the park. It was nice. She agreed to do a diet together! She's not going to be doing the 5 bite diet but it's still nice to have family support and to have someone to talk too. Well, I guess that's it for now. I will be back on later to update on how the rest of my day goes! Good luck everyone!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:05 am

Great!!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 pm

So, I have alot of weight to lose. I plan on losing about 70-76 pounds! Since I have so much to lose, I'm trying something a little different until my goal weight is close. I have no idea how much I weigh right now. I think it's a good thing though. So basically, after reading Ellebella's journal. I thought she made a really good point. Just eat when you are hungry and eat small amounts. No counting of anything involved. I like that idea Smile So far, I'm doing great today. I did eat Mcdonalds but I ate way less than I normally would. And right now I feel fine. I'm not painfully full or completely starving. I feel comfortable. I like the 5 bite diet idea but to be honest, it gets very distracting when you are hungry. My stomach hurts, I get tired and feel sick. I mean I can handle it but honestly I'd rather not lol. Hopefully I finally breakthrough the 70s! I can't wait to weigh myself but I'm waiting and giving myself time to lose weight. Good luck everyone Smile
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:13 am

Best of luck to you! I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:44 am

That is so great.. I love it too.. being not hungry and feeling sick.. has really helped.. I ate half what I would normally.. and I was so happy all day with that.

You are doing great.. keep it up girl..Yay:cheers: 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 am

Thank you guys! I did great today. I did get a little hungry but nothing I couldn't handle. I think this is a great plan for right now. I'm kinda nervous though. I'm not counting calories or anything, so I don't know if I will be losing anything. I want to weigh myself so bad but I haven't been dieting that long so I know I will be disappointed. So I'm just gonna foucus on smaller portions and healthier food options. Hope it works!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm

I am staying away from the scale. I just can not do it. When I see no loss I get frustrated. Eeeek. I so understand what you mean. Have a super day. Try not to think about it:flower: 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:47 am

Thanks Debbie! I had another good day today! I'm so proud of myself...I just hope I start losing!!! I'm fighting the urge to weigh myself, luckily my scale needs new batteries so I can't! I almost bought a pack of batteries today but talked myself out of it. I think staying away from the scale will really help. But it still sucks not knowing! Anyways, I'm kind of dreading tomorrow or I should say today since it's like 3:00 in the morning lol! But it's 4th of July and also we are doing some grocery shopping. Last time we went shopping we bought all kinds of junk food and I ended up going on looonnnggg binge! I'm a sucker for sweets. But this new plan that I'm on might help me....I hope!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Happy 4th of July! So I did some research on eating only when hungry. I came across a hunger scale. It's a scale based on hunger/fullness from 1-10 (1 being starving, weakness, ravenous and 10 being so full you want to puke) You are supposed to rate your hunger before you eat and rate your fullness after you eat. You are supposed to stay between 3-4 hunger and 5-6 fullness. But I have to do more research to see if eating this way will cause weightloss. Right now, my hunger is at about being of 4. My stomach is starting to growl.... Anyway, I'm going to be doing some more research on this diet.
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Great research.. you sound like you have found your way girl.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:24 am

Well I got some good news and some bad news! Good news is the kids and me had a great time celebrating 4th of July! But the bad news is of course I ate more than I wanted or needed too! But I suppose the most important thing is to jump back into and not let this turn into a week long binge! Also, while doing some research on intuitive eating I learned that you don't really lose weight, I mean you can if you focus on it and probably track calories but for the most part people don't really lose weight but it is great for maintaining. So I guess I know what diet I'm going on if I ever get to my goal weight. Losing weight is so hard Sad It's mentally exhausting! It sounds so easy! Eat less, weigh less. But why can't I seem to actually do it. I really need some motivation....I would love to just hop a scale but I know that won't help because there is no way I could have lost anything.....I've probably gained if anything. I guess I'm going to start tracking calories starting tomorrow. I've got to lose these pounds!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:02 am

Okay so I found some motivation! I had originally guessed that I needed to lose about 70-76 pounds. For me to reach a BMI of 18.5, I need to weigh about 115 pounds. So technically I only need to lose about 62 pounds to be at a healthy weight. I know it's not much but it does give me a little motivation. My plan of action is to eat only when hungry and to also track my calories. I realized today that I only truly get hungry once or twice a day! I'm focused and determined. I know I've been saying that alot but something has got to change! If I had just stuck to this diet when I first posted, I would have been skinny by now! Taking it day by day!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum