Claire's journal

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Claire's journal Empty Claire's journal

Post  claire1 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi guys,

I started my diet yesterday. It was pretty easy... I had coffee in the morning (nexpresso - 71 calories), ate 2 Snickers bars at 6.p.m and 2 sausage rolls later. It smelled too good, it was too tempting.Smile. And I also drank a tea mix- green tea + peach & mango which I'm also drinking today.

Yesterday morning I was 156.5 pounds (I'm 5ft4). My goal is 120-125 lbs.
Today I was 153 pounds, so I lost 3.5 pounds. I was pleasantly surprised, but I know I won't lose this much every day... unfortunately...

Good luck to everyone! Stay focused till you achieve your goals! Cool

claire1

Back to top Go down

Claire's journal Empty Re: Claire's journal

Post  ElleBella on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Welcome and Great Job!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:20 am

Well done!!!

Keep on going!!!! You will be to your goal in no time!!!

We are the same height...but I'm going to keep on going and see if I can get back to my glory days of 100 pounds! I'm at 179.9 today and was 225 at my heaviest.

Good luck! clown clown clown clown 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:46 am

ElleBella wrote:Welcome and Great Job!!!
Thank you, ElleBella ! Smile 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Snow White wrote:Well done!!!

Keep on going!!!! You will be to your goal in no time!!!

We are the same height...but I'm going to keep on going and see if I can get back to my glory days of 100 pounds! I'm at 179.9 today and was 225 at my heaviest.

Good luck! clown clown clown clown 
Thank you, Snow White! I'm sure you can do it.sunny 
I've been trying to lose weight for 9 months now and I'm sick of procrastinating diets after diets because I need to eat. I realized some time ago that I had a food disorder while searching on the internet. So I discovered the name of the disease was hyperphagia. I've had it for about 3 years now because of some unpleasant events in my life. Every week-end I used to eat so much that my stomach was hurting. I would take a break of a few hours, and eat again. It was awful but I couldn't stop. Now it's better, I've already lost 24 lbs (I was 180 lbs in January), but it's hard to stay motivated.
That's why I've decided to write on this forum and keep track of my weight loss; this way, if I wan't to give up, I take a look of what I've already lost so that I can go on and reach my goal. Smile 

As for my 5 bite diet, yesterday I ate and drank the same things as the day before. This morning I weigh 151.4.bounce 

Mon 156.5
Tue 153
Wed 151.4

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:50 pm

That is so great you are doing it!!! You have done a wonderful job dropping your excess weight. bounce bounce bounce bounce  You can do anything you put your mind to.. onward!!! cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:49 pm

I'm soooooooooooo proud of you!!!!! At 151, I would look a normal person instead of a fat person....so, don't be so hard on yourself. Love yourself and don't rage on yourself. I love the idea of looking back over your progress on this forum. That will help you a lot. Thanks for sharing your top weight...close to what I am now. That gives me inspiration that I can at least make it to where you are standing today! You can do this! Just keep on going!!!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Thank you very much Ella Bella and Snow White for your support!!! It really means a lot. Smile Smile Smile 

Well, I'll soon have my period so usually it's not so easy to lose wait. Wednesday, I lost 0.4 lbs, but yesterday I had dinner with my boyfriend. Big mistake Laughing So, this morning I was at 152.1. But that just fine... I'll try to keep on doing this diet at least until the end of the month, hopefully even longer.
So, to resume: 1st day - 156.5 lbs
5th day - 152.1 lbs

Snow White, I hope you won't ever describe yourself as a "fat person" despite your extra weight. The first thing you need to do is to accept it and it will get easer to lose it. I know it's difficult to do it, knowing that you used to be skinny once, but don't forget that you can accomplish this goal and if you ever need to talk about it or you feel like giving up, I'll be there to support you because I know it's not easy every day.

P.S. I apologize for any mistakes in my English (I'm not an English native speaker).

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:42 pm

No worries Girl.. I am a native English speaker and still make many mistakes.. lol.

I get stuck also when its that time of the month.. I think you are on a very wonderful journey and will reach it very soon. We are here to help you get there bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:58 am

You are doing a fabulous job...these things come up like dinners out and events. We just do the best we can and forget about it and move on. I am so proud of your weight loss so far!!! You are doing this, friend!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I am starting to feel better about myself and people are really starting to notice a difference in the way I look. I want this so badly now. 40 is quickly approaching and I know you don't want me to say it, but I'm not going to be fat and 40!

I really have a new found focus on this process with my birthday approaching so quickly. Also, the news of Debbie's friend losing all the weight really has gotten a fire lit under me and a passion to get something done like never before!

Have a fabulous weekend on plan! flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi there,

You are such wonderful persons, Snow White and Debbie! I've read a little bit of Debbie's journal and I see that you two have become friends. I find this very touching because I cannot see that on the French forums concerning diets. (I'm not French, I've been living here for 4 years). I think your way of being has to do with the country's culture and mentality. You might find this silly, but I am pleased to see the 2 of you getting so well.

Snow White, of course you can do it, we can all lose weight. You've already lost again, so "impossible" is out of question". We just need to control our cravings for food. Easy to say, I know, but a few months is nothing compared to the rest of our life. Smile 

Debbie, you are so brave for all you've been through, I don't know you, therefore I can't allow myself to give you any advice, but I truly believe that you deserve a better man than the one that you love. I won't say more because I know it hurts and I have no right to speak about your life, but it makes me angry to hear you are mistreated... perhaps because I somehow identify with your story. I wish you'll find your peace and be happy with of without him.

As for my diet, it hasn't been easy. Last Sunday my boyfriend tempted me with food and yesterday I was at 152.3 lbs. This morning my scale showed 150.5 despite the fact that I eat 2 Snickers, one apple and home made bread.

Day 1: 156.5
Day 9: 150.5

Good luck girls! I hope to hear good news from you. cheers 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Claire, Thank you so much for your warm and kind words. How do you like living in France? I lived very close to the boarder and it was sooooooooooooo beautiful. I shared on this forum my pain so no worries on you responding to it. Sometimes letting it out can make way for healing.. I have given it to God to at this point. I will not move back so we will see what that will lead too.. Smile  I will be ok either way.

Keep going you are almost to your goal..Wow you are very inspiring!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:53 pm

I think this is the best decision you could have taken. If he's TRULY sorry and wants to FIX it, he'll come to you. Just don't put any pressure on him.
I've been in a distance relationship for 3 years with my boyfriend for whom I am in France today . We used to see each other 2-3 times a year because he didn't know what to do with his life until I told him I had had enough. And at that moment, he made a decision: that he loved me, wanted us to live together, blah, blah.... 1 year later I was in France, not sure if I made the right decision so I told him I wanted to go back to study at university.I guess I needed some kind of plan B in case of problems in paradise. I finished my studies despite of the fact that I wanted to give it up during the last year once I found out he'd cheated on me.
But you know... those years spent far from him, all the dreams I had for us, all the waiting and disappointments have changed me a lot towards him. That's why I started overeating ... it was a way to punish myself. And he's changed too because of my attitude.
I'm not trying to discourage you. I hope you'll get back together if that's what you want, and be happy with your husband.
However, be careful and trust your instinct!

P.S. I don't like France anymore. I've been to Germany several times and love the country (Munchen, Stuttgart, Hannover, Koln, Dresden) and the food.lol! 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:41 pm

I know what you are saying dear one. Thank you for sharing. I know that there is little chance at all that this will work for us. He wants his next big break and this seams to be more important then us.. for me that answers it all.. Funny how once I said enough the truth comes out. Wish I could have had a relationship that was more reciprocal. Lol

I started gaining my weight when I left Canada to go to Europe.. not because of the change of location.. I have lived in many countries (no problems) As soon as he had me there, he took off.. and not for a little while.. months.. I knew that this was going to be a great challenge. I chose to dig myself into my new location, learned the language, learned to cook German food, drove my self all around to learn my location. When he came back I was fully integrated on my own. The weight just kept going up. I did manage to lose it back down after the first year, but when my little one was born all changed again. So here we are. I have had a HUGE struggle with this plan, but know if I just could stick to it , it would be amazing.. so every day is day 1 .. one of the days will be it!!!

Have a great day, Yay for great Success!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:30 am

Hi Claire, Debbie & I have been talking on this site for over a year...sometimes it was just us on here. We have really grown to love each other as sisters. Keep posting and we all can build that relationship, too! We are all in this together, each with our own special stories but bound together as one really.

I'm so glad you finished your education. I believe that if your loved one loves you truly, they will support and stand my your dreams. Love is not selfish.

I've never been to France, but I would love to go someday! Sorry you are unhappy there. I hope you will take action to get to the place where you want to be. Much love and blessings to you! I love you I love you I love you I love you 

Let's have a fabulous Wednesday on plan, completely! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:31 am

Hi girls,

Yesterday I ate 2 Snickers bars, canteloup (I don't know how many bites, let's say 20) and around 5 bites of bread. It's very difficult to control myself at night when I'm veeeeerrry hungry. This morning I was at 149 lbs. Fortunately, in Europe we use kgs instead of pounds as measurement unit. "Fortunately" because in kgs I have only 11.7 kgs left to lose and in pounds that would be 25.7. So, I guess my brain is more motivated by small numbers.lol! Maybe you should try that and convert lbs to kgs...
Day 10:149.0

I have to tell you that it helps a lot talking here with you about my weight. I'm that kind of a person who needs to do things for people around me. Let me explain that: I went back to university for my father who died and who would have been proud of me, I cook and bake to see my boyfriend happy, I make presents to those I love because I know it makes them happy, etc. etc. So, I don't really do anything for myself because I don't appreciate myself enough. I know it's wrong, I'll try to fix that after my weight loss.lol! 
So, for the weight loss I need to do it for someone.And guess what: you'll think I'm stupid and weird, but I do it for you girls because you motivate me and I tell myself 'I can't disappoint the girls'. Once again, thank you sooooooooo sooooooooo much for your support! Both of you are wonderful people!

Debbie, I know exactly what you're saying by day 1. I've been on day 1 for some years. I'm sick of that!!!Mad Mad Mad  So no more day 1, even if you eat something you didn't intended to for that day. We're not happy with our weight and postponing day 1 only makes it worse.

Thank you for your kind words, Snow White!Smile Smile Smile 

No more excuses, girls! We can all do this:!: 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:23 pm

We Girls can do it for sure.. Day 1's and all.. My rule for me is that I can not go over 800 a day.. but I normally stick around 650.. this way if my bites are all over the place I know I have not blown it. I have done so much research on the health benefits on a very low calorie diet.. not to mention the weight loss.. lol. So on those days you just have to eat more... plan your meals to match it bounce bounce 

You are moving in the correct direction by thinking about yourself love.. It is the most important thing of all.. You are worth it flower 

Have a great day!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Just keep on posting no matter what kind of day you've had. I'm glad you see us as a source of motivation! You motivate us, too!! 149 is fabulous!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
I wish I was there with you!!!! I'm not stopping until I get exactly where I want to be!!!! Don't you stop either!!!!

Is it possible to eat vegan in France????
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:40 am

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was fine until I cooked for my boyfriend. I do it every day, but once a week I cook a new recipe and last evening was General Tso's chicken. That was a mistake because it was so tempting and I ate. LOL
And this morning I see the consequence on my scale: 149 lbs. I'll try to do better today. Starting today, I'll switch to Twix bars.

Day10: 149.0

Snow White, I feel you very determined to get to your ideal weight. And that greeeeeeeaaaaat!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce You'll get there!
Yes, it's possible to eat vegan in France. There are a lot of people who follow this trend here.
I've already tried to eat only fruit and vegetables but I was always hungry, so I quit. Smile 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Me too.. its soooooooooooo healthy but so hard to keep full.. I love GT Chicken.. no kidding that would be hard.. I think we are good home cooks.. well no.. not really.. We are GREAT home cooks.. its hard not to eat what I make.. Shocked  No worries.. your on the go now..Yay..

Happy Thursday.. flower 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:59 am

As a vegan, you can eat starches like rice, pasta, bread, and other grains (also nuts)...those help keep you full. Honestly, I have felt the least hungry while eating this way. It has stopped a lot of food cravings. I don't feel like so much of a food addict anymore. Although, I do still love looking for new recipes to try. I do still think about food, but not nearly as much as I did before.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Hey Girl,

How are you doing.. hows is your plan working out? I am wishing you a wonderful day..if you have fallen off plan..jump back on K.. we are here for you..xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:06 am

I've had a couple of meals that were off plan..still vegan, but too much volume! I'm back on plan today. If you've fallen off plan or are doing awesome, either way check in and let us know how you are doing. We are here for you! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Thank you so much for your support girls!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

I had some friends coming over last week-end and my diet plan was a disaster. I cooked and we ate together so now I'm back at 151.4.Mad Mad Mad 
My next goal would be 145 lbs until the end of the month. 6.4 lbs in 1 week is not impossible, I've already done it earlier this year, I had actually lost 13 lbs in 8 days, but my willpower was very strong which is not the case now. Rolling Eyes 
I hope to lose at least 0.4 lbs till tomorrow. Smile Smile Smile 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:52 pm

I am so glad you came back... I was worried you had a bad weekend, but I was wrong you had a Fab weekend. You know exactly how to get it done so weekends like that are just a blip in normal life.. like thanksgiving coming up.. I am eating a normal meal for sure.. and xmas.. If I had a girls night I  would think I would do the same thing love.. Yay I am happy you enjoyed yourself Very Happy 

I am looking for that great big loss in one week.. so fare 3lbs in 3 days.. day 4 is on today!

have a super duper day! cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum