Dr. Lewis on VH1 Reality show this summer

Go down

Dr. Lewis on VH1 Reality show this summer Empty Dr. Lewis on VH1 Reality show this summer

Post  aliceb on Sat May 29, 2010 4:01 am

FYI -
Just wanted to pass on some information that may be of interest. Prior to finding and joining this forum I signed up for The Slimming Station (just last week). some of you probably already know this - anyways, Dr. Lewis will have a reality TV show on VH1 this summer. He will be the weight loss coach to 10 teams (2 people per team) trying to win $100,000.

Just thought that I would pass this along.When he posts more details I will pass on if anyone is interested.

Hoping to start tomorrow with the holiday weekend. Wish me luck ---I'll need it!!!! Very Happy

Alice

aliceb

Back to top Go down

Dr. Lewis on VH1 Reality show this summer Empty Re: Dr. Lewis on VH1 Reality show this summer

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Sat May 29, 2010 3:38 pm

that's awesome this is the first im hearing about this!
please keep us updated, of course this is so relevant and even hearing his feedback and input to the teams is going to be so great. I wonder if i can stream it off hulu.com... i will keep an eye out!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Dr. Lewis on VH1 Reality show this summer Empty Re: Dr. Lewis on VH1 Reality show this summer

Post  aliceb on Sat May 29, 2010 4:07 pm

teaismyhappyplace wrote:that's awesome this is the first im hearing about this!
please keep us updated, of course this is so relevant and even hearing his feedback and input to the teams is going to be so great. I wonder if i can stream it off hulu.com... i will keep an eye out!

I sure will.

I read your posts -- so inspiring, as far as I can see you and diet74 have similar stats to me. I'm also 5' 4 currently at 128.5 and would love to be 110 - 112 (that's where I felt my best....quite a while ago!). Anyway, I'm starting today and would be thrilled if I could get anywhere near the results you have achieved. to be honest I didn't think it was possible - I only managed a paltry 1 lb/week or less with healthy diet & exercise programs and of course gave up after a few months.So, nothing to lose except the fat by giving this a try.

Good luck, if I remember correctly you are hoping to reach another goal in the next couple of days.

aliceb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum