5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Journal Part 2

+8
blaqpepa
katya
Dmac
insanity
herbsgirl
claire1
ElleBella
Snow White
12 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Snow White's Journal Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Snow White's Journal Part 2

Post  ElleBella Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:00 am

Hey Beautiful, How are you doing love.. flower 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:03 pm

We are having an ice storm here, so I got the day off work! No school! It was nice to sleep in and catch up on some rest!

Thank you everyone for your support!!!!

Herb'sgirl, I started taking a vitamin C supplement on Monday. I'm still eating a piece of fruit at lunch and that may very well be what is causing the hypoglycemia. Maybe, I don't really need to eat the fruit. Maybe the vitamin C supplement would give me what I need to stay healthy. I'm looking into the GTF Chromium. I want to learn a little more about it. Thank you so much for your suggestions!

I've got a lot going on here right now. I still have to take the pill and this week was my dummy pill week (no hormones). So my hormones have been out of wack which may have caused some of the hypoglycemia, then eating the fruit has just made this much worse. Especially the fruits I have been eating: oranges, bananas, apples. I should have eaten low carb fruits like berries. Also, I was off my vegan plan for several weeks, so going cold turkey back to 100% vegan has put my body & mind into shock. I definitely feel better eating the vegan way and I do love it. I don't feel deprived eating this way.

I've already had lunch and did eat 1/2 small tangerine, 1/2 banana, some nuts, and 1/2 cup of vegan soup. I was thinking I would try to have my vegan protein shake later in the day today. I have been having it first thing in the morning this week once it arrived. I thought maybe it would help me be less hungry in the afternoon, but clearly the fruit is the culprit!!! I wish I had realized this before I ate lunch. Of course I didn't use my 1 minute timer either. I know that helps me. I have really fallen away and need to get back to everything that was working for me. I now know that I can lose this weight and that this weight really does want to come off! Yay for that!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

My weight is down a little today: 184.3

Good luck everyone this weekend!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Hey Pumpkin.. Yay you are back and finding your way.. sorry you have not been well. I am sure you are going to do great this weekend.. cheers cheers cheers 

God bless.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:56 pm

I did not have any fruit today, but the hypoglycemia came on today even before lunch which was awful! Just feeling soooooo bad and knowing that eating was the only way to make it stop. I go back on my pills tomorrow (b.c. hormone). I am really hoping that that is the answer. My pills run on a 3 month cycle, so I only have to take the dummy pills for one week every 3 months.

I am making up a batch of my tomato soup that helped me so much before by having it every day during the work week for lunch. I'm hoping to be completely back on plan by Monday.

Weight was down a little just from vegan eating: 183.9
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:46 am

I'm sorry you are still having these problems love. I will pray you will come through this fast love. I love tomato soup.. yummmm Very Happy 

Yay fro your lose:cheers: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:40 pm

weight 183.9--The same...at least no gain!

Back on the hormones today...hoping to be feeling better tomorrow. Still struggling with the feelings of hypoglycemia. We've had ice here all weekend, so I haven't been able to get out and get the Chromium GTF which may help with this per Herb'sgirl. All I can say is that at least I am completely vegan again and it just may be my body taking some time to adjust to pairing down with the portions. Hoping to lose some weight this week, only to gain it back next weekend when we go to New Orleans. Then, the following week I'll start all over again. This next weekend is an early 40th birthday celebration. I'm going to enjoy it and then put it behind me. After that, I'm all in again.

Update: I am just trying to ignore this light headed feeling. I am in a real battle now and it is terrible.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:22 pm

you are doing so great love.. getting back on plan.. great job love.. xoxoxox happy Sunday..xoxox God bless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Snow White-Hang in there my friend! No fun to have those shaky blood sugar issues. I am praying it goes away very soon for you!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Glad to see you back stick with it and you'll get feeling better
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:00 am

182.3 down a little

I feel so much better today. I really think it was the hormone issue! Two days back on hormones and the shakiness is gone! I was able to stay on plan today and I'm hoping for a nice loss tomorrow morning!

b-nothing
l- 1/2 cup vegan tomato soup
d- 1/2 cup broccoli, steamed & topped w/vegan cheese sauce, 1/2 of a very small apple, 1 cup !/2 chocolate 1/2 vanilla almond milk

This was a huge victory day for me! Thank you so much everyone for your support!!!! I couldn't do it without you!!!  I love you  I love you  I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:08 pm

WHOO HOOO! getting totally back on track! And goodbye hypoglycemia!

You are almost caught up with me and maybe already have!! cheers  What is your goal weight? I am hoping for 150, God willing. In the doctors book, it says 130 is ideal and no less than 115. But I don't want to be unreasonable, I want a weight I can stay at. I used to be 130-145 from the time I was 14-16 or so.
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:58 pm

My goal weight is 100 pounds...that would give me 10-15 pounds of cushion for events and holidays. I used to weigh less than 100...about 90 to 95. I looked great. The least I have weighed after having kids is 130, but I really didn't work at that hard like I'm trying to do now. I did exercise more then, but my diet was crap.

weight: 180.8

b- nothing
d- planning 1/2 cup broccoli, steamed & topped w/vegan cheese sauce, 1/2 of a very small apple
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:35 pm

You are ahead of me! I so wanted to be 180 today, but I was still 181.2 this morning! You are doing good girl~
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:45 am

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo you two are doing soooooooooooooooo amazing.. look at you go.. Snow 180 wow.. her comes the 170's  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

God bless love..xoxoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:29 am

weight: 178.8 Down 2 pounds! Yay!

b- nothing
d- 1/2 cup broccoli, steamed & topped w/vegan cheese sauce, 1/2 of a very small apple

I did two really bad things tonight after dinner. As I sat there eating my broccoli and my family ate pizza & crazy bread from Little Caesar's, I fell into temptation with the crazy bread. I had a mini- binge on crazy bread and then I figured I've ruined myself, so I'm going to eat a donut. Neither of these are vegan. So feeling terrible, I decided that I would purge and I did. I wasn't able to get all of it up. This is something I have never done before and never want to do again. So, I'll probably have a gain for tomorrow...but I wanted to share this here b/c I am accountable to you and if we are in this together, you should all know the truth.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:35 am

Oh dear honey.. gaining a lb is not the end.. do not do that to your self.. enjoy the donut and move on love..do not let your choice in food not control you love.. huggies

bounce  I love you  bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:07 pm

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Girl you are 178!!!!!!!!!!  cheers cheers cheers 

We all make slip ups! don't worry about it, just climb back on the wagon!

I know what you mean being accountable is good!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:32 pm

I knew you would get there love.. 170's  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  with your birthday upon you.. I think,.. it is December correct? You have done so well love.. soooooooooooooooo amazing
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:02 pm

I can't resist crazy bread from Little Caesars I've tried to 5 bite it before and could not stop just the smell gets me just do your best to get on plan you got this Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Thank you friends! I really appreciate your support!

Thurs. my weight was 179.0 --not too bad!

Then yesterday, I was on plan for lunch and then went and had Mexican for dinner. I ordered vegan, but I did not count my bites.

Weight is up today 181.2--but I really have to go to the bathroom!

We are traveling to New Orleans today and will return on Sunday...So, I will be off plan for a few days, but I'm right back to it on Monday with vegan, measuring, and 1 minute between bites! I know this works for me and hopefully I will be back into the 170s by the end of next week and then no more cheats for a while!!!! When I come back I'm going to post a daily running weight. For me, I think that helps me to see those numbers going down daily even if it's just a little bit.

Thank you everyone for supporting me through all this!!!

I will post again on Sunday when we return. Right now I'm just going to enjoy my trip. It's an early birthday celebration for me! This is the big 4-0 for me and want to just relax and have some fun. This is the first time my husband and I have ever gone away just the two of us and I'm excited!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce 

Talk to you soon! Good luck this weekend! You all can do it!!!!!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Happy birthday Celebration, and you have an awesome weekend! Its fun to get away with hubby!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

not going to the bathroom enough really messes with my weight. TMI alert!!! I started taking prenatal vitamins 6 a day that have a lot of magnesium in them, This really helps but it makes me have the opposite issue! Just taking a bit of magnesium citrate everyday keeps me from having as many problems!

herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:46 am

Have a Super Duper Weekend Birthday Girl.. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Hey Beautiful, hope you had a wonderful weekend.. yay bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce santa 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi, Snow White, how was your birthday?  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:26 am

The weekend in New Orleans was fabulous!!! I had never been there before and we had a great time. I only gained a little b/c we did a lot of walking which I was not expecting.

weight: 182.8

b-nothing
d- 1/2 cup broccoli, rice, & vegan cheese sauce, 1 spoon of cranberry nut mix
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next