Well here I go!

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 6 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Good Morning All,

I just got back from getting in a food shop.. a good 45 min walking .. lol.. I am about to work out doing the 6 week challenge.. yay.. I have decided in order for me to do it .. I must do it mon, wed, fri.. so I do not feel that it is exercise.  So....

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will do - push-ups , dips, lunges and squats. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Push-ups- 5 sets of 6-10
Lunges - 5 sets of 5-8
Squats- 5 sets of 10-15
dips - 5 sets of 5-8

Food

B) oatmeal with tea 4p
L) shredded ham salad 7p
D)chicken/broccoli stir fry 6p
sn) almonds 4p

Total 23 p .. just under my 25  and all Gluten free.. good for Nina

K.. lets see how this week goes.. Happy Monday Everyone!

My work out is done.. was hard as I was so sore from all the lifting and building of my office.. lol.. but its all good..Yay I am having a bit of a stress with food today.. I want to eat all day.. but am NOT hungry.. I am being good not bending .. dinner is coming up in a hour so I am going to hang in there.. I only had 10 bites of each meal today.. so fare.. knowing that I am safe under my points dropping down to 10 bites when I can is super. I am going to have a normal dinner.. but I think tomorrow I am going to try to keep all meals at 10 bites.. just to see.

K.. off I go again.. cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:17 am

I did my squats today and we are on track for Mon., Wed., Friday.

I also committed to 30 minutes of Bible study each day when I get home from work. I am just going to carve out 30 minutes in my room alone...I don't care what is going on. I can do this for 30 minutes. I need some spiritual renewal and reading a 5 minute devotion every day is just not cutting it. I know part of the food issue is trying to fill a hole that only God can fill. Doing this before dinner I'm hoping will calm my mind.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:23 am

Do you plan out your days points and food ahead of time?

Im not much into exercising like squats right now, I will be your cheerleader though! bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:17 am

Excellent job Snow.. yay.. here we go.. I think you have something there.. I have not taken the time to study in a very long time.. I think I might take your q on this one too.. cheers.. godbless xoxo

herbgirl- Yes I do pre plan. I run a company from home and If I do not plan I will eat what ever.. so I usually make my meals ahead so It does not change.. structure always seams to help.. however when I was doing the 5 bite I rarely did.. lol. I love ww as I know I can lose on it.. but I dream to just do the 5 bite to get my weight off now.. so if I at least stick to ww then I can do less bites till I get there and not go over to many calories Very Happy 

I ended off having a Mexican for dinner.. still came in under my points.. yay

Happy on plan everyone!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:03 pm

No sunshine today.. snow day.. I am hoping the sun will brake out today though.. I need more vitamin d.. lol..  I am just home from dropping off Nina.. I am tired from a late night on the phone again. I really have to stop that. LOL

Today will be a meeting day .. well actually a week of meetings.. Lol My partner and I have been so busy we have not stopped to catch up on business. So we are taking this week to get it done.. good thing.. the work is lighterish.. lol

B) tea with toast and cheese 5p
L) half of chicken and cheese wrap 5p
D) other half 5p
sn) apple with pbutter 3p

If I stick to this it will be 18p  7 under my 25.. its all good.

K I just want to go back to bed.. uuugh..  Sleep 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:13 pm

You are doing good with WW!  bounce bounce bounce

Snow? wow!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Thank you honey.. yup we got snowed on last night.. it will not last its getting to warm out now.. living in a desert area it always gets into the freezing temps at night .. then warm temps during the day.. lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Be sure you are eating your points, girl. Don't try to restrict too much or you won't stick with it.
Love & hugs!

sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm glad to see you're happy with WW, Debbie. I wish I couldn't finish my plate for dinner just as you didn't finish the points by the end of the day, but I know it won't be possible.Laughing 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:48 pm

I know that for sure...I am very on plan.. I am not hungry as often I before.. but when I work out its great to have a snack after.

I changed my menu up though.

B) same as above 5p
L) combined .. chicken nuggets with fries 18p
D) baked beans 2p
sn) apple, cut up veggies 0p

I want to make the famous weight watchers 0p soup .. I will make the Mexican version. I ended up eating out for a very late lunch and it costs a lot of points. I am not over but it sure was a whack. That is also why its such a great program.. you can eat what ever you want and still lose weight!.. yay

Alright I am so pumped I wanted to work out again today.. lol. I will not do that though. I look forward to getting into it first thing tomorrow morning.

Keep moving forward All!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:51 pm

You are so cute Claire.. It is so much better for me.. it stopped my binging right away once I went back to weight watchers. Life is good.. You all are so amazing you can do this plan .. when I get hungry life is not good at all.. lol

Cheers! cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:46 am

I never leave a morsel behind! That's why it's tough when I cheat on the weekends, I eat all the food in front of me unless I measure it out.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:15 pm

I think all people that have problems with food do well on weight watchers as when you know its going to be a bad day you can have 0p breakfast, and lunch.. then you can go nuts.. lol

I am just getting ready to work out. I have am having a tea now... then after I work out breakfast.

My menu plan today

B) yoghurt with fruit 3pt
L) fettuccine Alfredo 16p
sn) tea 1
D) pumpkin soup 2p

Up date -total 22 leaves me with 3p for a snack.. but even more as I made a loads of Activity pts I can eat if I wish. 14 AP in total 2 hrs of activity pt.. 1.5 moving it and 30 moderate.. I just might have a drink tonight.. 2pts

Not eating the AP can help you to lose weight much faster so I always try not to.. along with the bonus points I can draw from (35) I try not to use them ..

K.. gotta run.. cheers!

K.. time to workout.. eeeeeeek pale lol! 

Last edited by ElleBella on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Personally when it comes to food, I can go nuts even if I have a good day. lol I guess that's why I'm on a diet now.What a Face 
Reading your menu makes me hungry. It sounds very good.

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Thank you girl.. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

I worked out.. had problems the last set of pushups.. dips and lunges... squats easy .. might have to add more to get a better work out.

I chose an apple chopped with strawberry/vanilla yoghurt.. home made.. yum .. its giving me back some energy.

Yay.. Happy on plan day all! sunny 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:24 am

I completed my week 1 day 2 which was 71 squats! Who knew I had that in me???? I tried to sit back deeper, so hopefully my knees won't be hurting tomorrow!!!

You are doing well on your plan! cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I was really tempted to eat last night after dinner, but I did not!!!!

Don't forget about our weekend challenge...start preparing your mind for it now!

Love & Hugs!
I love you sunny I love you sunny sunny I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Have a wonderful day!cheers cheers sunny sunny 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Thank you so much Lovely Ladies!!!flower 

Last night I had a very bad attack. My liver did not want to digest anything.. causing me to go into a allergic reaction.. uuugh.. was not great. I have not had a good nights sleep in more than a week.. this has got to stop. I went to the dr this morning .. got some help.. (meds) .. the next few days I am not to eat more than 4-5 bites of food per sitting. I am so bloated and sore.. uuugh.

This is one problem I will forever have.. eating full meals are so great but my body often after just a week will not be able to handle it. After my surgery I had thought things would get better.. but lass I still have to change my portions. I am very sore right now and do not even want to eat eeek. I am having a tea for now.. I will post what I ate late today.. if I was able to eat.. lol Sad 

On the workout front. I can say.. I should have stretch. I will have to some time today warm up and do that. I can not push, pull, bend down or sit.. lol affraid  I am in so much muscle pain.. but I love it.. means I really did a good job. Very Happy 

K I am off to lick my wounds lol. I am sooooooooooooo proud of you all.. so glad to have a really great team.. love having dmac back.. IT'S ALL ON LADIES AND GENT!!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Girlie, that is as we say in the South, "a hot mess."

I don't know what I'm going to do with you!!!
So, points are out and we are back to biting or measuring???

Feel better soon!
pale pale pale pale pale pale 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:17 pm

How are things going for you? Ugh, my liver also reacts it swells up when I take medication sometimes or eat tons of food it seems
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Ahhh.. thank you love.. We say the same thing here.. hot mess for sure.. I am sure we sold that from the south... lol

I am feeling a bit better today.. still being very careful with my water consumption.. as my liver will get into knots. I am able to eat so fare.. I had breakfast and its staying down.. I have a little pain but my meds are working.. Yay

B) bacon/ scrambled eggs with tea 5 bites
L) chicken/cheese gluten free wrap 5 bites (if I can)
D) chicken with broccoli 5 bites
sn) apple or pear 5 bites

I did my upper work out.. pushups and dips.. ouch.. but my legs are very sore.. I will get them done later today.. need more healing I think eeek.

Being back on the 5 bites plan..lol.. is really scary for me. I always crash and burn.. this time though my stomach is going to dictate not my mind.

I would like to do the weight watchers plan Snow but I think it will only work time to time. I need to keep my portions very small to ensure I do not ask to much of my liver. I am to steer clear of grains as they cause inflammation. Its all good I have danced this dance before Shocked  lol

We just have to see how it goes today. I might have caught it in time with meds.. I sure hope so. I am praying for fast healing bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Have a great day all!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 pm

herbsgirl wrote:How are things going for you? Ugh, my liver also reacts it swells up when I take medication sometimes or eat tons of food it seems
Gosh girl I am so sorry you also have problems. I was diagnosed with ileus and I can flair when I get to much food backing up.. eeek.. You take care of you so you do not get to the level I am at.. Hugs.. Thank you..xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:34 pm

doing 5 bites as you can sounds like a good plan! Feel better soon!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:10 pm

I hope you feel much better, Debbie! Don't worry about the diet, eat what you need in order to have a healthy liver. Take care of you!flower flower flower flower flower flower 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Love & hugs to you!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Feel better soon!!! pale pale pale pale pale 

I really don't know how you deal with that disorder....very difficult! No No No No No No 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum