5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entering day 3 today... This is gonna be a tough day!

3 posters

Go down

Entering day 3 today... This is gonna be a tough day!  Empty Entering day 3 today... This is gonna be a tough day!

Post  Mareh Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:55 pm

So I am entering in to day 3 now. I stepped on the scale this morning and only lost .2 lbs from yesterday. Not sure how that is possible after a "snickers day"! I know that some days will be better than others. But today I am seriously feeling those hunger pangs! I'm nursing my coffee and I think I will have chicken nuggets or something with protein! Yesterday killed me! I was miserable. Very little protein in the candy bars and then the heart burn afterwards was really hard. I think I ate 6 tums last night before it finally quit.

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Entering day 3 today... This is gonna be a tough day!  Empty Re: Entering day 3 today... This is gonna be a tough day!

Post  Sassycasswl Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm thinking protein is key. Let me know if it gets better with increased protein.
Sassycasswl
Sassycasswl

http://thesmarterdiet.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Entering day 3 today... This is gonna be a tough day!  Empty Day 3 for me today was tough too.

Post  ControlIt Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:10 am

Day 3 for me was also tough.
I know I ate too many times, but each time I ate, I ate slow and 5 bites.
I think the key is eating very slow and not eating all of it.

ControlIt

http://www.travelsimplified.net

Back to top Go down

Entering day 3 today... This is gonna be a tough day!  Empty Re: Entering day 3 today... This is gonna be a tough day!

Post  Mareh Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:18 am

Made it through day 3. Protein was the key for me! Everything went fine today...Smile

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down