5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7.5 pounds gone in 5 days

2 posters

Go down

7.5 pounds gone in 5 days Empty 7.5 pounds gone in 5 days

Post  Sassafras Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:12 pm

This really works!
Sw 179
Gw 155

Day 1 I followed the coffee, multi vit, and two snickers plan.
Day 2 I started strong then felt bad so I ended up having 20 bites in total. (Day two was the hardest for me).
Day 3 I did really good on the coffee and two snickers plus coffee midday.
Day 4 I had my coffee and snickers but dipped my snickers in peanut butter and had an additional five bites of taco. I felt really good today and not hungry at all. Almost on a high.
Day 5 (today) I weighed in at 171.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've finally regained control of my weight. These are the results I need to keep doing this.

It works folks...it's all willpower! Mind over matter. Smile 

Sassafras

Back to top Go down

7.5 pounds gone in 5 days Empty Re: 7.5 pounds gone in 5 days

Post  aslimmerme33 Fri May 02, 2014 1:26 am

Congrats!!!!! I had a question about the snickers though. How does that work?? Am I only eating the 2 snickers a day and nothing else??? Also I don't really do coffee but I too am wanting to see results this is my 2day on the plan and I was down 2 pounds from yesterday. So with the coffee am I allowed to put something in it such as sugar or maybe flavored creamer??? I am trying to find a routine tat works. I had a horrible headache yesterday after work but I did not eat anything I just shook it off and went to bed, Am open to any and all advice!

Happy Losing!!!

aslimmerme33

Back to top Go down

7.5 pounds gone in 5 days Empty My methods

Post  Sassafras Fri May 02, 2014 2:12 am

Hi aslimmerme33!

I have coffee with flavored fat free creamer every morning.
I eat a snickers for one of my meals some days but mainly keep them handy if I'm on the run and can't fix a meal. The size of the snickers is what you should be eating twice a day. That's the whole idea anyway. It's portion control and keeping it to small amounts so your stomach shrinks and feels full fast.

Tonight I had half a chicken sandwich.

I hope this helps....it's not so much the food choice but the quantity.

Good luck to you meeting your goals. I'm still working toward mine. Smile 

Sassafras

Back to top Go down

7.5 pounds gone in 5 days Empty Re: 7.5 pounds gone in 5 days

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down