My 2nd day!

Go down

My 2nd day! Empty My 2nd day!

Post  abk440 on Thu May 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Okay, was great until I got home. I was hungry. I ate a banana. For dinner I had a 5 bite salad and 10 bite piece of thin crust pizza. Sad Is better than what I normally would have eaten. So, back at it today. Think I need to ease into it like I did before. Sipping my coffee at my desk. Little bit of skim milk, splenda and coffee. Going to see how I do this morning. I have 5 bites of chicken for lunch and will be having Salmon for dinner tonight! I will weigh myself on Wednesday next week. I don't like to weigh myself every day. I drank plenty of water yesterday, 64 ounces. Besides my coffee! Smile If the weather weren't so rainy, I could have gone for my walks during my lunch break, it is raining again today. I didn't have any chocolate! I LOVE CHOCOLATE (Hershey's and Lindor) but want to feel better about myself. I have a pic someone took of me last week. I keep it on my phone now. UGGHHH! Helps!

abk440

Back to top Go down

My 2nd day! Empty Re: My 2nd day!

Post  Sexy123 on Thu May 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Salmon sounds awesome. I love fish.

If your pic is a motivator for you, perhaps you can look at it when you are hungry again. Let it remind you that hunger is good and that your body will take your stored fat and use it as fuel.

One bite at a time and you will have an awesome 5 bite day!!!! Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  abk440 on Thu May 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Well thanks! Smile I did put that picture as my screen saver and it has helped! I had my (5) bites of chicken at lunch. I went for my 2-1/4 mile walk during my lunch break and burned off 268 calories. The chicken was 220 calories. I have had my coffee and am drinking a Propel (0) calorie water to replace my electrolytes. I put on my rain coat because it looked like rain still, well, SWEATED UP A STORM! Is 68° out and I had on jeans, work boots (forgot my sneakers but went for my walk anyway) sweatshirt and rain coat! I FEEL GREAT! Working out takes some of the hunger pangs away. I do have a pear on my desk in case I do start going crazy and wanting something. I weigh myself on Wed. Today is Thursday. Salmon and green beans still on the plan for dinner tonight. Going to boil up some hard boiled eggs for lunch tomorrow!

abk440

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum