5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calories and the 5 Bite Diet

3 posters

Go down

Calories and the 5 Bite Diet Empty Calories and the 5 Bite Diet

Post  Phil Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:45 am

Just wondering if anyone knew roughly how many calories we would get from a normal day of the 5 bite diet??? Obviously it depends in what we eat but I'm personally guessing that on a proper day we probably wouldn't be having more than 500calories maximum 700 calories,

what do u guys all think???? I'm curious Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Calories and the 5 Bite Diet Empty Re: Calories and the 5 Bite Diet

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:56 pm

oh definitely. i try to do both- count calories and bites- allowing myself more wiggle room with calories than with bites, BUT yeah i always estimate that im probably not going over 500 a day.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Pam3937 Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:50 pm

With Dr. Lewis's suggestion to use snickers periodically to get a feel for what 5 bites looks and feels like, that would be 560 cals. give or take. If you are eating regular food items, I still don't think you would get much beyond that ... if you decide to take in more bites per meal and/or add breakfast, then you could maybe top 800 cals. If I do counts cals., and stick with 280 cals. per meal, I get more than 5 bites of regular food, but that isn't the point I know. The 5 bites is to teach discipline and the quantity of food needed to get the stomach and the appretite under control and to lose weight in the quickest time possible. --Pam

Pam3937

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down