5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a weight lose buddy with 50lbs or more to loose :O)

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a weight lose buddy with 50lbs or more to loose :O) Empty Looking for a weight lose buddy with 50lbs or more to loose :O)

Post  Blingychick Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi, I am just starting the 5bd today and would love to have someone that I can motivate as well as who can keep me motivated as well. I am new to this whole thing but not new to dieting. I have been at that for years lol.... my current weight is 198 and am 5'2" . I a want to be at 130 by my birthday in Dec so I think I am giving myself plenty of time to loose 68 lbs. If it comes off faster great. I also am a walker so I really don't want to stop doing that as I am working on a goal to be a walk leader and get certified. If there is anyone out there who would like to buddy up with me that would be great. I am not opposed to being friends on FB and chatting on there as well.
Hope everyone is having a great day and wish me luck on day one :O)

Last edited by Blingychick on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Blingychick

Back to top Go down

Looking for a weight lose buddy with 50lbs or more to loose :O) Empty Re: Looking for a weight lose buddy with 50lbs or more to loose :O)

Post  Sexy123 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:08 pm

You can do this Blingychick!

Being a walk leader sounds like a great idea.  I also don't think it is too strenuous where you will feel famished afterwards.

How was Day One?

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Looking for a weight lose buddy with 50lbs or more to loose :O) Empty Looked you up on FB

Post  siladan Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Hey BlingyChick. I looked you up on FB, but the only thing close was some chick selling nail stuff. I would also like a support buddy. I don't have 50 lbs to lose, but I do have 30. Since you have been on this for over a month, I thought maybe it would be close enough. I don't walk, but I am working on my yoga teaching certification. PM me if you still want a buddy.
siladan
siladan

Back to top Go down

Looking for a weight lose buddy with 50lbs or more to loose :O) Empty Re: Looking for a weight lose buddy with 50lbs or more to loose :O)

Post  buffy2327 Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:50 am

Hey blingy I want to loose another 118 on this I already lost 61so 118 to go I would love to have a buddy I'll look you up on facebook

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down