5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3jaysmom - Life is Good!

+17
herbsgirl
spryng
Snow White
Lyra
Lisa
alexswins
rubywong
tijoni
darkshines
Brighteyes1385
teaismyhappyplace
walkerlori
Dani
Jenny P.
rachee08
Phil
3jaysmom
21 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! - Page 5 Empty Re: 3jaysmom - Life is Good!

Post  teaismyhappyplace Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:43 pm

i can toast to that!!!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:57 am

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fresh bread is AMAZING!

just thought id throw in my 2 cents Razz

i think i might be boarder line Celiac Diseased (wild guess as to why im constantly bloated and uncomfortable)... i don't think gluten (mainly bread likes me very much... but the problem is i don't think i could live with out it!!!)

double edged sword!
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! - Page 5 Empty gluten alergy

Post  3jaysmom Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:39 pm

They have lots of new products that are gluten free. They even have cupcake mixes and quick bread mixes, and stuff like that in our regular supermarket, right with the "regular" mixes like betty crocker. My husband has a sensitivity to gluten (and lactose, ugh) so cooking used to be a nightmare, I always had to go to specialty shops. Now I can find stuff everywhere. Try going lactose free for a week, see how you feel, and then gluten free and see how you feel- that way you'll know what it is. My husband felt yucky both weeks, so he got tested, and had both. We try to stay away from the stuff as much as we can, and its made a world of difference for him.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! - Page 5 Empty im baaaaaack

Post  3jaysmom Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:33 am

its been so long everyones dropped out, but im going to keep my journal here, maybe someone will come back! Day one of snickers only. i'm starting a new workout, the tracy anderson method, tomorrow. its pretty intense, i hope i can do it with my 5bites! luckily, after several months of being "off" my weight is pretty much the same.

here i go again, same old shit again.......................

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:45 pm

day 2 " snicker fast" 100%!!!! Very Happy

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:39 pm

I was looking at my last post and thought, I was not 100% yesterday! But, I forgot Phil, who started the forum, is in Australia, so the "days:" are different. Anyway, yesterday was not a good day, 5bite wise, but was just fine calorie wise. If eat too much, I try to make sure I dont go over 1200 cals for the day, so my "binge" doesn't cause me to gain any weight back. If I eat nothing but snickers, I dont cheat. If I try to have 5bites of food, I do! Its as simple as that. Had coffee for breakfast this am, and a snickers for lunch. Planning to have one for dinner, too. I want to keep with the snickers tomorrow (easy) but have our weekly trip to five guys after our workout on Sat ( I know, burgers and fries after working out, the irony) and a Christmas party on Sat to deal with. The only strategy I have is to try to stay with snickers, and keep it at that. If I say I'm going to have 5 bites of the burger, I will not be able to stop, and if I have food at the party, I will not be able to keep track, so that wont end up well. I would love to stay with snickers untill Christmas, but I have yet to go through a single weekend with snickers only, so not realistic. If I want to eat something, I just tellmyself that I will be able to have it after Christmas. My new mantra. Just like when the kids keep asking me for stuff and I say "wait for christmas!!!" If I can at least do it Mon-Fri, and keep cals under controll during the weekend, I should still be ok.

Its funny, the expectations of this diet for me are so high! I weighed myself this AM, and was like "only a pound and a half for two days?" I actually made myself lol. Um, in what universe is 3/4 of a pound a day loss considered a fail?I would LOVE to lose 16 pounds in the next 2 weeks. If I can get through this weekend cheat free (fingers crossed) the Mon-Fri after that will be easy, because Aaron will be on travel, and the food I make for my kids (rotisserie chicken every night, lol) wont tempt me. so cheat free Dec 2- Dec 16. We are going out to dinner that night, so that will be my "break" and then Dec 17-25, its on!!! To be 20 pounds lighter than today on Christmas day would be AMAZING!!! And, not to mention, crazy close to goal. I'll re-evaluate my goal on new years, I might want to lose a few more....but I need to focus on the next two weeks first!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

well, ive done half that so far......i have the worst pms that isnt seeming to let up. but, i need to do this, reguardless of my cravings. I got a new coffee maker, wich doesnt sound like a "diet tool" but for me it is!!! No more drive thru means no more temptations for egg and cheese sammies!! one cup of reg in the am, switch to decaf at lunch.

I just measured the waist on my pre-children shorts, and they are 8!! inches smaller than my waist now....what? My weight isnt that off.....and i've been working out for two years scince my last child so, my midsection shouldnt be THAT different! they arent even tight in the legs at all, but the button is about 2 inches from buttoning...I think I need to do double workouts for a while. I think im going to try the calanetics one i got and never used, untill my tracy anderson ones come in. we're going to florida in Feb, and I dont want to buy new shorts! i will fit in my pre pregs!!!

coffee coffee coffee coffee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:52 am

3jaysmom, I am glad u are still around because I see a lot of spam posts on this forum. I was away for awhile and fell of the wagon but recommit again and lost 16 lbs now. I weigh 132 lbs. LOL. My goal is 110 lbs. Let's do it together Smile Let's support each other! I was doing the 5BD strictly for 5 days and this morning I wake up very dizzy like I am about to faint. So I had breakfast. And I will take it easy 3 x 5 bites per day until I reach my goal. The dizzy spells are scary I feel like I want to faint and no energy to do anything. I have work today and a weekend trip coming soon. If I do it too strictly I am afraid I wouldn't be able to do anything. Sad

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 pm

sooooo, coffee for bf, snickers for lunch. period over, so no more food splurges. i really need to fit in those stupid shorts! oh yeah..... i want to look a hell of a lot better, too, lol. tracy anderson dvd came in, so i want to start tonight, so i can look like madonna and gwenyth paltrow by feb. ha ha. she said she can completely make over anyones body in 6 weeks, excercizing 2 hours a day. well, how about one hour for 12 weeks... more realistic. but i only have about 8, so blah.........i'm boring myself with saying this over and over...........less talk, more action Exclamation

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:12 am

OK, I just did the first session of the TA dvd. 40 min of cardio (dance cardio sequence 1x 4) and then the mat workout day 1- 10 sequence. OMG, I'm jello. I've been lifting weights for years, and this is hands down the hardest workout i've ever done. my arms are so weak that its hard to type this. if this doesnt whip my but into shape, i dont know what will! 1 1/2 hours of ass kicking Razz

its 30 days, i can live through it!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 am

go you!
Let's do this together!
- Lyra

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:27 pm

did the workout last night, i'm so sore. i've been doing it from 9-10:30 pm, and then i fall asleep almost immediately! Aaron comes home tonight, so i hope he doesnt distract me from doing my workout tonight!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:11 am

Great you doing work out! Im so proud of you! You so determined! I also did some strength training yesterday. Honestly feel a bit guilty because of the extra bites and because doing 3x 5bites instead of 2x5bites. Holiday season is coming soon and many foods will come. Let's stay strong and keep the bites 5-7 maximum. Hahahaha.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:26 am

Well, as soon as Aaron got home, I tipped on the wagon, not fell OFF the wagon, but just tipped a bit, lol. I'm having problems with the workout, I just am having such a hard time fitting it in, I have to find a time that works, and make it part of my schedule during the day. With the holidays and all the shopping and activities and stuff, I've been more exhausted than ever. I really dont have time to mess around, I have our Florida trip on the third week of Feb, and I want to wear my shorts from a few summers ago, not my ones from last year......strange to want to fit into "old" clothes. I have a pair haning in my bathroom, I should have a pair in my car, so when I am tempted to go to the drive through, the.....actually thats not the problem. i do fine on my own, its the family....i was doing great untill aaron came home, i need to tell him that were back to code red so he can help me. I need HELP. lol. i need to go to bed, im so tired im zoning out Neutral

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:43 am

Get a good rest. Tomorrow is a new day! We can do it! Just keep going..no matter what. Occasional cheats is okay Smile
Christmas is few days more..let's keep it 3x5-7 bites! Smile I believe you can fit the shorts in Feb 2011! Yay to us! Happy Holidays to you santa

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:45 pm

So far, this has been a tough road lately. I hate to use the holidays as an excuse, its so lame. If I dont do my workout tonight, i will........ugh. I have NOOOOO motivation.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 am

It's okay get some early sleep. I remember Dr Lewis (the 5 bite diet founder) said that sleep also aids weightloss. So when you sleep a lot it also helps Smile

2 days ago I also indulge in late night supper + dessert! Ugh the bread butter warm pudding with cream is soo hard to resist. I gain 1 lbs after that LOL. Let's keep going! Hugs to you. Tonight is Xmas dinner and I will keep it 7-8 bites maximum.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:28 am

So, I've made peace with taking a few days off, as long as I dont gain, Im good. I need to stategize, I'm going to end up as one of those new years resolution people. The difference is that I WILL DO IT. Imean, this stall is so dumb, I'm so close, I've lost 50 pounds....OK. Christmas Eve and Day off, and then its ON!!!! Very Happy cheers bom

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:36 am

3jaysmom
Go you! Im so proud you lost 50 lbs already! Yay! Me also gain 1-2 lbs this Christmas. But I am determined to get back on the wagon asap and take control. Like Dr Lewis said "Why WOULDN'T you just follow the 5BD through to completion? Its just a few days to weeks of "inconvenience" for a lifetime of empowerment!"

This is so motivating me! I know I am tempted with so much food around me and sweets, yummy desserts. But..we have a goal. It's okay to take a break and jump right back on the wagon asap! We do it together! I love you

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 am

Back from Christmas/New Years! Took the time off from 5 bite, didn't gain any, now onward and upward! Did turbo jam AND tracy a post partum workout today, I think Im going to die. I now realize that I have NO strength in my core, how did that happenwith all of the working out ive been doing for the past few years? oh yeah, i always skip the abs...ha.ha, real funny. now i'm paying the price. ill be surprised if there really is any muscle under the skin and ....FAT

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Happy new year to you!
Let's keep going! I slip of the wagon during New Year and now I'm determined to get back again! Very Happy

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 am

Sooooo, 35 days untill florida=35 days untill i have to wear shorts, will i be ready???? can i lose 30 in 35? ha i've said i was going to lose this last 30 (25, 30, whatever) 30 times at least. did my treadclimber workout this am, felt GREAT!!!!!!!!! also, i went around to a few of the weight machines that i used so religiously months ago, tried them on the last weight i can remember lifting, and I DID IT. So exciting, i assumed i lost all of the muscle i gained. now, i am more motivated than ever to keep it up. i think my new workout routine is going to be:

cardio:
treadclimber- sat, sun, tues, thurs
ta dance cardio mon, wed, fri - if any days will be skipped it will most likely be mon&wed, as those are the days i work

strength:
ta 30 day method workouts with extra abs- as many days per week as i possibly can, hopefully 6

i dont plan on keeping this grueling workout up past florida, as it will take up about 2 hrs a day- but i would love to do this untill then, bootcamp style. I want to 5bite, obviously. so im going to have to keep it simple- maybe go to snickers for a few days to get moving. the bootcamp codename is aero13 my sister and i always make up stupid names for our "bootcamps" so her husband doesnt get irritated hearing about it all the time. this way she justs calls me and says "aero13 not going well!" and we dont dwell on it. we are such dorks...

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 pm

So, day 2 of 2 meal 5 bite. its actually been the mcdonalds oatmeal with apples and cranberries, sooooo good. it is more like 10 bites, but the cals are lower than snickers, and as long as i keep the portions consistent, i think i'm fine. i think this will work well because it has 5 grams of fiber.......something that was severely lacking in the "snickers fast" and, i LOVE the oatmeal, so i should be able to stick to it. working out tonight when aaron gets home.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:47 am

Wow great! Im so motivated now Smile Im back doing 2x5bites again LOL.
Still waiting for lunch time now so hungry.. What a Face

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  rubywong Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi 3jaysmom. I'm back and so glad to see you here. Excited to try McDonald's new oatmeal. Is it only available during bfast hours? I absolutely adore Jamba Juice's oatmeal and my local one serves it all day. There is a coupon on their website for $1 oatmeal until Jan. 19, 2011. Highly recommend the banana w/ brown sugar or the blackberry one. I've been eating 1 a day since the promotion started.
rubywong
rubywong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next