5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello- reintroducing myself

Go down

Hello-  reintroducing myself  Empty Hello- reintroducing myself

Post  cin123 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:02 pm

I just thought I would come here and say hello.  I attempted this diet back in April or May but then stopped only after a short time due to low motivation and giving into urges related to emotional eating.  I decided to jump back in and finally do this for my physical and emotional well-being. I have been on the 5-bite this time now for three days.  I broke down and purchased the book, which I have only flipped through and read parts, but what I did read was really helpful.  I liked how Dr Lewis discussed getting this done quickly as slower methods can put one at risk for giving up.  I have tried so many diets and the only time I did succeed was years ago when I ate in a similar fashion to what this diet prescribes.  

Height - 5 feet
Starting weight - 131.6
Goal weight - 95 (this would be BMI of 18.5 and this is what I weighted for years so it is good for me. I am barely 5 feet tall so...)

I wish everyone luck and I look forward to connecting with you and getting and giving support.  Very Happy

Last edited by cin123 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add information)
cin123
cin123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum