5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STARTING 5BD. Join me. 5'8 and 186.5lbs

3 posters

Go down

STARTING 5BD. Join me. 5'8 and 186.5lbs Empty STARTING 5BD. Join me. 5'8 and 186.5lbs

Post  ButterscotchLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello 5BDers:

I have read quite a bit about the 5BD community and I am really excited to join. As of April 12, 2015, I am 186.5 lbs. I have been wanting to start this lifestyle, but waited until after I had brunch today to begin. I had a really light, fit brunch (smoked salmon, capers, artichoke cold salad, light vegetables, crab cake, clams on the half shell, mini cheesecakes, coffee, and a small mimosa). Okay, that seems to be a lot but it is really not.

I lost a lot of weight about seven years ago. I went from 250.0LBS to 199 in one summer using NutriSystem. Over the past seven years, I have pretty much kept the weight off which is a good thing. However, at one point, I was down to 172 LBS. I remember thinking I was fat then. Oh, what I would give to be a lot lighter.

I am a fairly tall woman and if I squeeze... I can fit into a size 10. But, I am more likely a size 12. I want to be a "solid" size 8. Really, no smaller than that. I like some curviness. I am not HUGE, but I know that would feel a lot more comfortable if I were at a smaller weight.

My mini-goal is 8 pounds this week. I have an all white party to attend this weekend with my boyfriend.

April 12, 2015 - no bowel movement today, so I might be lighter.
SW: 186.5

Next weigh-in, tomorrow morning...after a bowel movement...lol

ButterscotchLove

Back to top Go down

STARTING 5BD. Join me. 5'8 and 186.5lbs Empty Re: STARTING 5BD. Join me. 5'8 and 186.5lbs

Post  blessed2bme Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Hey butterscotchlove. I'm glad that you recently joined. I was hesitant about joining due to the lack of activity. I'm 5'4 184 and today will be the first day of my journey to be a size negative 2. Just kidding! My long term goal is to be a solid 8 as well, short term 5 a week.

blessed2bme

Back to top Go down

STARTING 5BD. Join me. 5'8 and 186.5lbs Empty Re: STARTING 5BD. Join me. 5'8 and 186.5lbs

Post  ButterscotchLove Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:56 pm

blessed2bme wrote:Hey butterscotchlove. I'm glad that you recently joined. I was hesitant about joining due to the lack of activity. I'm 5'4 184 and today will be the first day of my journey to be a size negative 2. Just kidding! My long term goal is to be a solid 8 as well, short term 5 a week.

Hey... I was looking for a post that I could reply to for you. I do not have the hang of forums and support boards just yet!!! Hang in there! How is the weight loss going? Have you been sticking to your five bites? Are you eating at certain points of the day? How is your water consumption. I am seriously thinking about documenting my journey on a YOUTUBE channel... whatcha think?

ButterscotchLove

Back to top Go down

Post  5bites2freedom Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Hi! I was here very briefly in September (maybe about a week), but I am back now and looking for support as well! I'm happy you two are active!

5bites2freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down