5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting July 8th

3 posters

Go down

Starting July 8th Empty Starting July 8th

Post  tijoni Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:32 am

I have been following this forum for quite a while. I am a busy wife, mom and about 35 lbs overweight. I love to kickbox, lift weights and be active but I also love to eat. I am looking to lose the extra weight and stay active and healthy. I see how supportive you all are and am looking forward to journaling and reaching my goals. I am 5'8" and not sure how much I weigh but I will be journaling all that tomorrow. I am excited to start this journey.

tijoni

Back to top Go down

Starting July 8th Empty Re: Starting July 8th

Post  Phil Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm

yayyy!

welcome to tho forums! hopefully you will find support here and be able to reach your goals!!

Smile

good luck! Very Happy
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Welcome! That 35 lbs wont take long at all. One of us...I can't remember..maybe Lori, has lost like 40 lbs since march. So its totally doable. I hope you have a good 5 biting experience. Take the first week easy. Be wary of weekends and try not to go crazy and eat everything in the house, have a plan of attack if you get the munchies. They are a diet killer. Good Luck!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Starting July 8th Empty thanks all

Post  tijoni Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Thanks for your support. I will be keeping a journal to help keep me accountable. I also purchased the book that was recommended "Get Tough or Die Fat". It is an awesome tool. Thanks for the welcome! Very Happy

tijoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down