5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4 is better!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Day 4 is better!!!! Empty Day 4 is better!!!!

Post  Jesabelle Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Thankfully the hunger pangs have all but stopped. I woke up this morning with a bit more energy and then weighed myself. DOWN 6 LBS!!!! When my cousin first told be about this plan I was a bit skeptical, but then she lost 100 lbs and convinced me I ahould try the program. I thought that my weight loss would be slow because I don't have to lose as much weight, but that's not the case. Last night at dinner before I started to eat my brain started to think that I would need more, but as soon as I took bite #5 I felt like my stomach was at copacity. could I hae eaten more? yes. But what's the point? We should only be eating what we need and 5 bites was all I needed. I did start to feel hungry around 9pm, but I made a cup of hot tea with some Truvia and I was fine. Can't wait to see how much weight I lose by next Friday tongue
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Day 4 is better!!!! Empty Re: Day 4 is better!!!!

Post  spryng Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 pm

how much weight are you wanting to lose again? how tall are you and how much do you weigh now? and congrats on the 6 lbs down! amazing!!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Six lbs in 3 days is awesome congratulations
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:23 am

You are off to an amazing start!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 am

I want to lose 35 lbs. I started at 150. I am 5'4 with a small to med build. This weight gain has kicked my butt! I have never weighed this much even after two pregnancies, but once I hit 43 the lbs started to pile on. I'm sure it has to do with my metabolism but I'm also not working any longer and was not making a point of what or how much I was eating because I wasn't worried about fitting into any of my work clothes. Unfortunatley none of my winter clothes fit from last year and I can't really afford to purchase a new wardrobe. Sad
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum