5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I lose 7 lbs in one week?

+2
spryng
connie
6 posters

Go down

Can I lose 7 lbs in one week? Empty Can I lose 7 lbs in one week?

Post  connie Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 am

Does anyone think this is possible? I don't "care" if it's healthy. I have at least 27 lbs of fat that I can live off. I take vitamins and supplements, too. I reallllly want to see the scale move my weight from 146 to 139 by the 19th of Nov. Can this be done?
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Can I lose 7 lbs in one week? Empty Re: Can I lose 7 lbs in one week?

Post  spryng Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:39 pm

I think in theory it's totally do able, have you seen the biggest loser? LOL But I think on this plan I'm not sure, I'm leaning towards no. With the biggest loser you are working out 4-6 hours a day and are on low calories etc with 5 bite we are mostly just curbing our calorie intake and even when I was perfect on this plan I didn't lose more than 5 lbs and that was my first week. So I'm not trying to be discouraging but I'm wondering too if we tried the 5 bite with intensive exercise if that would work but then again I know intensive exercise with low cal can cause our bodies to stall instead of lose so I really really don't know but I'll be interested to see what others think too.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:10 am

Thanks for the input, Spryng. I am going to try to forgo salt for a few days and see what happens.
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I think I lost 7 lbs in a week when I was doing 5 Bite several months ago. It was in my first week, though, so I'm sure that included alot of water weight.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:45 am

I'm not sure if you can lose the 7 lbs in a week, but I don know that cutting out salt does make a difference when you are dieting. I did try a diet awhile back and it totally cut the salt out. I had to use salt free seasoning and I did lose on that diet, but it so wasn't worth it because bland food is the worst and if you don't like the food you're more likely to fail the diet. Iv'e heard that you can lose a bunch of weight in a week by going on a liquid fast, but as soon as you start eating solid foods you'll put it right back on. But good luck and I hope you can achieve that goal.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke125 Thu May 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi Dear,

Yes you can lose 7lbs within week. It will be healthy if you take healthy and balanced diet for weight losing and follow a strict exercising plan.
You should take green tea and grapefruit juice daily for burning your fat and slimming up your body.

Kickboxing Club Maitland

Brooke125

Back to top Go down

Post  Platinumbodyperformance Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:30 pm

I think you can but you must have order
Platinumbodyperformance
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down