5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbieeeee

5 posters

Go down

Newbieeeee Empty Newbieeeee

Post  eveangel22 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey Everyone! Ive been lurking at this forum for a few weeks now jocolor and I am FINALLY ready to start 5BD. Please support me!~

My CW issss Embarassed 229.7 lb. >_<" I am at the point where I can literally feel when I gain even one pound because it will go straight to the boobs Shocked
My GW is to be at a normal weight and BMI so for me that is in the 140s (I am 5'3).
MY UGW is 115 but we will see how the 40s and 30s look. I am a curvy girl pig so I still had at tiny waist at the 60s and 70s Wink but I have no wish to be overweight. Normal BMI or bust!

Since I had breakfast already today, I will practice 5BD for my lunch and dinner. The first 3 days will be rough for me, I know it >_< but I will make it through!

I will be posting in a journal hopefully weekly at my weigh-ins which for me is every Wednesday. Hopefully a good result will get me through the rest of the week haha.

I do have something Im looking forward to. I will be going on a tropical vacation the first week of March. No particular GW in mind, just want to look better overall Smile

Thats it. Im a chatterbox

Oh.I have one question. When is the best time to have the 5BD lunch and 5BD dinner, in order to minimize hunger pains etc.?

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

Newbieeeee Empty welcome eveangel22

Post  chic Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 pm

hi eveangel22

i'm also newbie. may be we are going to face same problems as we are new. lets cheer each other. what about curry & slim waist? bcos i'm an indian , curry is my everyday food. does it help with the slimmer waist?

chic

Back to top Go down

Newbieeeee Empty Re: Newbieeeee

Post  spryng Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:12 am

Welcome eveangel22!! I'm excited to follow your journey! The weight is literally gonna melt off of you so be prepared for fast results Smile

I've been on this diet for 162 days now so I'm proof you can stick to it long term, all the way until you hit your goal Smile I'm hoping to be at mine by the end of march Smile

As far as spacing lunch and dinner I'm not sure, I'm an early eater, always have been so I eat at 11am and then dinner by 3-4 pm but I go to bed around 8:30ish so it's not too bad, if I went to bed much later I'd probably still eat at the same times because my body has been used to not eating after 5pm for many years now so you'll find the spacing that is right for you Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:20 am

Welcome Very Happy Follow any advice that Spryng gives you, she knows what she's talking about. She has been an inspiration to us all Smile I look forward to following your weight loss journey.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  eveangel22 Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 am

To chic, if you can eat snicker bars and lose, curry should be fine Razz just make sure you are getting some protein in there!

To everyone, yayy thanks for the warm welcome. I love you Im about to post my first entry in the daily journal section. spryng, you sleep SO early wow wow wow. I have difficulty sleeping at even 1 am. 830 pm? wow. looks like I will have to experiment and see what works for me.

Also, 162 days spryng?!! Shocked do you have any cheat days? that is amazingly long!!

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Oh believe me I am not a perfect dieter, LOL of course I've gone off plan.. many times... but I feel the secret to success on this plan is getting right back on.. not letting one off meal or off day turn into two, or three or a week.. you know?
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  eveangel22 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

There is one thing I am worried about: bringing my metabolism to a crashing halt because of so few calories. I wonder if a planned cheat day every week or 2 weeks will keep it high or should I just do 5BD for as long as possible, aiming for no cheats?

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:40 pm

I think go as long as possible with no cheats get it dun as fast as u can
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:22 pm

I agree with Dmac, plus do some research on the starvation mode, I found it doesn't apply to overweight people, that our fat stores keep us from doing that and it's kinda a myth (for overweight people, skinny people it will happen to).. so it's good info to read up on. And I do have to mention, you are probably gonna lose a lot your first week and your second week will look tiny or even be no weight loss at all due to your body kinda freaking out about the first initial drop in weight, so don't think that is starvation mode! that is just our bodies adapting and it picks back up in week 3...so just preparing you in case you experiance this.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  eveangel22 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:24 am

wow learn something new everyday! I researched starvation mode and its basically a myth!! the metabolism slows down a tiny bit but not enough to stop weightloss. Wow then I will do 5BD as long as I can without cheating even though its hard! (had to sit in a 45 min car ride with hot chicken wings right next to me...deadly but when my sister asked me if i wanted some, i was quick to say 'no thank you!' proud Cool )

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:37 am

Good job
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down