5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hola it's day one!

2 posters

Go down

hola it's day one! Empty hola it's day one!

Post  why_weight Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Hello Fellow Five-biters!! I am not so new to this diet, but I am trying it again..here's my info:

I'm 22 years old, and married with two kids, ages 1 and 3:)) Well, growing up I always struggled with my weight from about the 5th grade..I'm only 5 feet tall and when I got married I was about 190 pounds! ...according to my bmi chart I should be about 120 pounds to have good health and for a bmi of 18.5 like Doctor Lewis suggests in his book, I would need to be about 94 pounds..but I'm not sure if I want to be that small :\...however I remember a time in my life when I was about 120 and I LOVED the way I looked and felt at that size...so anyhow after the birth of our second child in March of 2011, I did some beachbody workouts and cut back to like 1200 cals and got down to about 160...since then I've been trying to watch what I eat and exercise but I'm still stuck in the 155 range so I am attempting to do this diet again because I know that it will work I just feel like I never really gave it a chance. I have read the book through and through..so today will be day 1 for me. I am so proud that I'm not 190 but I want to desperately reach my ultimate goal weight which in my mind is 120..and who knows when I get there I may just keep going it all depends on how I feel:) any how,, this is day one and like DR LEWIS says in his book "Lose the weight, get it done quickly and then be DONE with it." So here I am! I hope you all do well on your journeys and I will be checking in to see the progress of everyone and get tips..also I am trying to follow Dave's example and do low carb as well..so any tips there will be great. Have an awesome DAY Smile

I weighed this morning, which is Friday for me and I will weigh in again on Sunday..the only reason why I'm weighing every other day is because I don't won't to get too obsessed with the scale Wink) Also I usually work out about 5 days a week and my last workout was yesterday..i will not be working out for the first three days, to let my body get adjusted to so little calories. :Smile)

01-18-13 DAY 1 : Starting weight : 154 pounds
why_weight
why_weight

Back to top Go down

hola it's day one! Empty Re: hola it's day one!

Post  ElleBella Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Welcome Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum