5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 16 - up 4 lbs :(

4 posters

Go down

Day 16 - up 4 lbs :( Empty Day 16 - up 4 lbs :(

Post  120-4life Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:29 pm

So now I know what happens when you go over the 5 bites in your two meals! You start gaining back some pounds of weight. I was willing to risk slowing down the shedding weight but not gaining some back! So now to see how long it takes me to get back to the 139 I weighed two days ago. I guess I have a great survival system that goes into fat storage as soon as it feels it's getting an increase in the food supply. Gotta appreciate that. ha, ha. Well, this was a result of adding a bedtime snack the past two days, along with about 10 extra bites and 6 oz of wine yesterday at the birthday dinner. Let's see how long it takes now to shed those 4 lbs.

So I'm going to focus my attention on writing down my goals for the day, and reviewing my overall goals in each of the roles I have in my life. Make a to-do list for today, and record every little success I have in taking action and make progress in achieving any of my goals. I've found this a very helpful tool to keep me out of the kitchen and thinking about anything other than food!

First success this morning, under "self-care" role, and goal with this 5Bite diet: writing this post. Smile

120-4life

Back to top Go down

Day 16 - up 4 lbs :( Empty Re: Day 16 - up 4 lbs :(

Post  danielsaun Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Keep up the good work, just a set back. Could be because of no bowel movement that day, it happened to me.

danielsaun

Back to top Go down

Post  thins-in Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:28 am

just read all your entries don't stress to much just keep doing what you are doing (you are doing so well!) i am inspired!
thins-in
thins-in

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Water weight comes on really fast if you eat late at night.. no worries.. it will drop straight back off!!!! Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Day 16 - up 4 lbs :( Empty water weight

Post  120-4life Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:45 am

Thanks for the tip, Debbie. I know I need to quit that late night eating habit. I'm going to try having my 2 meals in the morning and afternoon and just go to bed early instead of staying up late. That should make a difference. As the saying goes, Early to Bed and early to rise makes a man/woman healthy, wealthy and wise. Sleep I could handle more of each of those!

120-4life

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:57 am

Great Plan
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down