5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maintanence

3 posters

Go down

maintanence Empty maintanence

Post  nopetitdejeuner Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:04 pm

question:

has anybody lost the weight and kept it off?

it seems the day i cheat i actually gain weight... whats going to happen when i am done?

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

maintanence Empty how do you cheat?

Post  bluestar Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:30 pm

I am just starting so want to know what doesnt work for some..

bluestar

Back to top Go down

maintanence Empty Keeping it off

Post  me Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:57 am

I've done five bite every winter as upkeep for 3 years now. It teaches my appetite what is real hunger and what is emotional hunger. After I have done it, I find that during the bulk of the year I eat pretty normal to my hunger/activity level and maybe gain 5-10 lbs by the time the year is over (Mostly its from visiting my family at some point during the year and all the emotional/stuff that this brings up). I normally only eat fruit for breakfast 6 days a week during the bulk of the year, so this works for me. This year after I got back from the family home, I experimented with the banana girl diet and gained 10 more lbs on top of my already gained 7 this year the two weeks I spent with my family. Ugh, but its coming off quickly again. I am working through these things to avoid the gain again in the next year, but there won't be the banana girl diet on top of it!

So, long story short, you can expect to gain about 5 lbs coming off the diet. You will not feel your normal biological hunger (watch the emotional hunger), but you will probably find that you need to eat about 3 times the food aka 15 bites 3 meals a day to stabilize, but others may be different.

me
me

Back to top Go down

maintanence Empty Re: maintanence

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum