5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New here! Looking for support. :)

2 posters

Go down

New here! Looking for support. :) Empty New here! Looking for support. :)

Post  dukedrizzy Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:26 am

Hi, everyone! My name is Andrea. I am 27 years old and I live in North Carolina. I did the Five Bite Diet back in 2008 and was very successful. I got down to the lowest weight I've ever been. I've always been a "thick" girl, so even when I look my thinnest, no one ever believes I weigh as much as I do. What a curse! Lol. So, I've come to determine the weight I want to be, and that weight is 180. I know it still SOUNDS like a lot, but I've been various sizes throughout my life, and 180 is when I feel how I want to feel and look exactly how I want to look. Right now, I'm at the highest weight I've ever been in my entire life, so that means I have 135 pounds to lose in order to meet my goal.

I started gaining my weight back in 2011 when I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Then, eventually my boyfriend of 4 1/2 years and I (who I lived with for 2 years) broke up, my grandmother became ill, and I was laid off from my job....all within the same month. So, not only was I fighting hypothyroidism, but I also started battling depression, and gained a TON of weight in a very short period of time. I hate myself for it, and I hate I let it go this far, but here I am.

Today is the first day I'm starting the Five Bite Diet again, and I remember how HARD it is, so I'm going to be looking to you all for support! :)I've read the books, I've even consulted my doctor about doing the diet, and he all but BEGGED me to do it, LOL. So, I have full confidence this diet can and will be healthy and successful, but NO ONE in my group of friends, and especially my family, think this is a healthy way to lose weight. So, I get a LOT of negative all the time, as I'm sure most of you do. So, I have spent the past few days trying to defend it, and it's been exhausting, so I can imagine having to do this long enough to lose 135 lbs is going to become a stressful adventure...but, I'm GOING to do it! I've given up on all my other options as none of them seem to work for me, or I don't seem to work for them.

So, here goes nothing! :)Hope you all have been successful so far! Smile

dukedrizzy

Back to top Go down

New here! Looking for support. :) Empty Re: New here! Looking for support. :)

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Welcome, I am so sorry I missed your post girl.. My name is Debbie I am just finally going to get back the plan. If you need any support I am here daily.

Start a journey .. Yay .. so happy to have you cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down