5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've lost 7 pounds in three days!

+3
Melham1
ControlIt
Sassycasswl
7 posters

Go down

I've lost 7 pounds in three days! Empty I've lost 7 pounds in three days!

Post  Sassycasswl Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Scale says I've lost 7 pounds in the last three days. The 5 bite diet is working for me. After 2 years of serious dieting on many other plans this is the first thing to really work. I feel great! I am really adhering to the diet plan of coffee and a multi-vitamin for breakfast, 5 bites for lunch, and 5 bites for dinner. I will share that each night before bed I make a fresh smoothie to help with the hunger pangs. Just a simple one with water, celery, cucumber, chia seeds, 1 tsp of honey, a pinch of parsley and a couple small pieces of watermelon. Delicious! Most of what's in it are diuretic and low cal so it's almost like a zero calorie beverage, but it really helps my sleep and is keeping me from binging.  pirat 
Sassycasswl
Sassycasswl

http://thesmarterdiet.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

I've lost 7 pounds in three days! Empty Wow! that is terrific

Post  ControlIt Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Sassycasswl, that is terrific.  thank you for the encouragement.  I am only on my 2nd day today.  I'm at the mall and your post helped me avoid the junk food.   Thanks again and good job! Smile

ControlIt

http://www.travelsimplified.net

Back to top Go down

I've lost 7 pounds in three days! Empty Re: I've lost 7 pounds in three days!

Post  Sassycasswl Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:43 pm

That's awesome! Keep resisting and be victorious! Smile
Sassycasswl
Sassycasswl

Back to top Go down

I've lost 7 pounds in three days! Empty Thought???

Post  Melham1 Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:33 pm

I get pretty bad migraines and so I am super scared to start this diet. Do you think if I had a almond milk and blueberry smoothie for breakfast it would keep this diet from working for me? I'm just afraid not eating breakfast will kill me, especially since my lunch isn't until 12:30....?

Asking on this thread since I see you are doing a smoothie.

Melham1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassycasswl Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:51 pm

I would check with your doctor, but something I do is to have my lunch at 10am. I get up around 6am every morning so by 10 am I'm pretty hungry. The coffee really helps me though. The video I watched with Dr. Lewis in it, he said that the purpose of going without breakfast was to prolong the overnight time without food. So, I figure if I get up at 6am and wait to eat till 10am that's good enough and so far it's working. The breakfast you propose sounds like a good one to me. Getting as close to no cal with your smoothie as you can falls into the diets guideline to me.

I have a smoothie every night, but I use veggies mostly and water so that it's almost no calories. Celery, Cucumber, Parsley, 1 tsp honey, 1 tbsp., 5 small pieces of watermelon and water. It's only 95 calories.

Here is my food log from yesterday:
I've lost 7 pounds in three days! April_13

Last edited by Sassycasswl on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : readjust calories)
Sassycasswl
Sassycasswl

Back to top Go down

Post  fayest21 Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 pm

great job dear

fayest21

Back to top Go down

I've lost 7 pounds in three days! Empty wonderful news

Post  loserfriendly Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:13 pm

I plan to use the mid day smoothie to help curb the appetite between breakfast and lunch. I use to always eat a small breakfast, so now I have to get use to not eating anything at breakfast. Maybe after a week, it will become normal and I will be ok.

Also, I am thinking of using the Herb Ox, sodium free broths, 10 calories to help with transitioning form breakfast to lunch, lunch to dinner if hunger pains crop up. They are packets that can be taken with you on the go, just need hot water. Or any kind of sugar drink for that matter.

loserfriendly

Back to top Go down

I've lost 7 pounds in three days! Empty Good for you! I love the smoothy idea! You're rather creative!

Post  Margaretw Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 pm

Sassycasswl wrote:Scale says I've lost 7 pounds in the last three days. The 5 bite diet is working for me. After 2 years of serious dieting on many other plans this is the first thing to really work. I feel great! I am really adhering to the diet plan of coffee and a multi-vitamin for breakfast, 5 bites for lunch, and 5 bites for dinner. I will share that each night before bed I make a fresh smoothie to help with the hunger pangs. Just a simple one with water, celery, cucumber, chia seeds, 1 tsp of honey, a pinch of parsley and a couple small pieces of watermelon. Delicious! Most of what's in it are diuretic and low cal so it's almost like a zero calorie beverage, but it really helps my sleep and is keeping me from binging.  pirat 
Margaretw
Margaretw

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Thu May 01, 2014 9:32 pm

I too cant believe how well this is working for me- lost 12 pounds since Friday. I also have done everyrhing under the sun. Fornthe first time i feel in complete control. I do not eat breakfast either and stick religiously to the 5 bites for lunch and 5 for dinner. No exceptions. I also do what Dr. Lewis says and go as long as i can between dinner the night before and lunch the next day . For me its 18 hours. Never in my life did i think i could do that. But honestly- its easy. I eat lunch at 11 and dinner at 5 so from 5 to 11 the next day- nothing but water. Best diet I've ever done. It really works. Im going all the way. !!!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down