5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minor setback

2 posters

Go down

Minor setback  Empty Minor setback

Post  Sassafras Thu May 08, 2014 12:33 pm

I had a minor setback and gained 2.5 pounds back.  I just received my "Why Weight Around" book in the mail yesterday, read a good bit of it last night.  I have to say my head is back in the game now.  I'm starting over.  Here's to another attempt at this without going astray.  Smile

Sassafras

Back to top Go down

Minor setback  Empty Re: Minor setback

Post  tammyjm10 Thu May 08, 2014 5:04 pm

You can do this Sassafras! All it takes is a little push from your own head! Getting "mind-right" is really what will help you succeed! And i must say-this forum really helps! We all want you to move forward and feel empowered-and everyday that you stay POP (perfectly on plan) will make you feel that much stronger the next day! We are here for you! You are not in this alone! Have a great Thursday!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Minor setback  Empty Minor setback

Post  Sassafras Thu May 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Thanks, tammyjm10!  I will make this my go to when I'm having a tough time.  My house has 3-5 kids at any moment and my husband loves food.  It makes it hard when I'm the only one following this diet.  It's no excuse...I'm going to stick this out.  I keep telling myself that if I really follow this perfectly I can reach my goal in a month or less.  Why is that so hard to stick to?  I will say that I'll be referring to the book in times of weakness.  

How is your progress on this FBD tammyjm10?

Sassafras

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Thu May 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Well I have completed 13 days on the plan and am down 16 pounds. So yes- it does work!! In the first week I had a lot more trouble dealing with the hunger - but now I barely notice it. I don't watch the clock like I used to waiting for my next 5 bites- it's really been a wonderful experience for me. I do have about 100 pounds to lose tho- so it will take me a lot longer than you- and I have been perfect on plan since I started. No breakfast- 5 bites lunch-5 bites dinner! And as you can see in my journal- I don't skimp on what I am eating. Hamburgers- pizza - all kinda of foods. Whatever I am craving. But I feel like that is why this really works for me- I can have whatever I want - and I don't have to eat only certain food groups- or cut out this or that. That's why plans have failed me before- we have been told what "good" or "bad" foods are and we have to stay away from things we love. No one can last on something that is so restrictive. Even tho we are restricted to how much- we are not restricted on what. That is the greatest thing to me.

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassafras Thu May 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Congratulations! That's awesome. You're inspiring and I'm can't wait to announce a 16 lb loss. Good for you for being so rigid with the plan. I did good the first 5 days - very rigid with the 5 bites twice a day so I know it works. I just need to discipline myself. Reading your posts help a lot.

Sassafras

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down