5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy - First Day!

3 posters

Go down

Howdy - First Day! Empty Howdy - First Day!

Post  dotygal Mon May 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Hello everyone! So I stumbled upon this today and hadn't eaten breakfast so figured....lets do it! I'm late 30's and always struggled with my weight off and on...(low carb, WW, etc). The last few years though...I put on a lot of pounds around the holidays and just can't seem to get rid of it. I tried juicing, WW and my old standby - Low carb doesn't work for me anymore. I guess my body got used to it so I was looking into more of an intuitive eating/smaller portions and stumbled up on this! I think this is exactly what I've been looking for! So...figured I'd start today and read all your posts for inspiration. I'm trying to loose about 20-30 pounds. I think my biggest challenge will be alcohol (I do like my glass of wine or a vodka/soda in the eve's) and eating out (and trying not to have friend notice). Any tips?
Thanks!
Dotygal

dotygal

Back to top Go down

Howdy - First Day! Empty Re: Howdy - First Day!

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Welcome!  i will just say the more committed you are the faster you will be done and over with the secrecy.  You should easily lose the weight in 2 months or less.  Stay encouraged.  You can do this and Happy 5 biting!!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  dotygal Tue May 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks Sexy123! My first day went off pretty well! The hubby and I even went out to eat with my folks last night and I told my hubby I'd just split with him (he got meatloaf). I take a slice and part of the side and give my parents a huge bite each from my plate and was left with just enough for my 5 bites! No one was the wiser. I just mentioned I wasn't that hungry. Smile

dotygal

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Tue May 20, 2014 2:31 pm

That was pretty smart. Lots of success on your journey.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down