5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting today

2 posters

Go down

Starting today Empty Starting today

Post  thinmom Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi, everyone-

I have been on this diet several times over the past year or two, and I really do find it to be a wonderful way to lose weight.  But for various reasons, I never went all the way to my goal.  (I think I panicked when I got thinner than I'd ever been before!?)  Now I've regained the weight and am really struggling to get going again.  It seems like I can't make it through the first difficult week this time.  Maybe some accountability will help!  I am going to follow Kellie's example and commit to 30 days.  That will give me an end in sight for those times when I feel like this is too difficult.  (Hopefully those times will pass quickly!)  Also, that will take me right up to my 40th birthday!

I may not find the time to be very active on here, which is one concern that has kept me from trying this earlier.  But I plan to at least keep a journal and to remind myself that all of you can see it!  Smile

Height:  5'5"
CW:  155
GW:  125 (maybe 120?)

thinmom

Back to top Go down

Starting today Empty Re: Starting today

Post  KellBell Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi Thinmom,
I have tried in the past too and just caved in to cravings but Im ready to be serious and am thrilled we are doing this together!
My plans are...
breakfast: coffee with a teaspoon of coconut oil blended in ( helps get me through to lunch)
lunch: 5 bites of some kind of protein / carb combo
dinner: 5 bites of protein based food only.

I will watch for you on here and post my weekly weight stats! flower

KellBell
KellBell

Back to top Go down

Post  thinmom Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanks, KellBell! I'm so excited that we're starting at the same time!

I started a journal called "all the way to thin," which I will hopefully update daily.

Your plan sounds great!

thinmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down