5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My introduction

4 posters

Go down

My introduction Empty My introduction

Post  Jenny P. Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 am

Just in case anyone doesn't remember... Or for anyone new. I'm 22. My starting weight is 192lbs my goal weight is 125lbs. I've been on this diet on and off since February.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Post  Phil Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:07 am

Yayyyyy Jenny P ur here!!! Ur the 1st member Very Happy hopefully this form will catch on for people to use Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My introduction Empty ????????????

Post  Jenny P. Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:09 am

Is this Phil from the old Forum?
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

My introduction Empty Admin is Phil from diet-blog.com

Post  Phil Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:13 am

Yep sure is Smile I'll change my name once I get on to a proper computer and not on my phone lol... But I really hope this works cause people need to have a place for support Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

My introduction Empty ***********

Post  Jenny P. Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 am

Me too. I think it would be fun if everyone posted their progress, shared their favorite tips and maybe just have a place to talk to someone else who knows what it feels like to be hungry and grumpy and kicking themselves for messing up. flower
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

My introduction Empty so nice to see you guys here!

Post  diet74 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 am

this is such a good idea!
Thanks you guys for doing this!
diet74
diet74

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:16 am

Hey guys! I made it, lol. I havent figured out how to navigate around here, yet, but scince this is the "introductions" page, I will reintroduce myself, I suppose! I'm A mom of 3 (as my name suggests, Very Happy ) ages 3,5, and 7. I lost all the weight ( with WW)after my 2nd, but due to preg complications was put on bed rest for most of the 3rd preg, and gained approx a zillion pounds. WW didn't work for me after Julia was born, b/c I was too busy with 3 crazy kids to count points and do all the prep work that comes with WW.

So, after her 3rd BDay, I realized I weighed 259, MORE than when I was pregnant with her. I was floored, and honestly had NO IDEA it was "that bad" or how it even happened. Although I was at my heaviest ever, I was walking 1 hr a dayx6, and weight lifting 3x week, so Let me tell you, working out doesn't "work" without diet!!!!!! I was about to sign online to WW, and somehow ended up on a diet blog (not the one we were on before) and it talked about how "terrible" the 5 bite diet was. The funny thing is that it made me WANT to try it (opposite of their intention, I'm sure) so I did, and IT WORKS!!!!!

Its been about 6 weeks (I think) some weeks perfect, others lets just say, "not perfect". But, in all, have lost around 25 pounds, while living my life not being obssesed with food. It's been truly liberating, and I feel that my relationship with food has changed FOR LIFE Very Happy I plan to lose another 50, to bring me to 180ish, and then figure out my next step once I get there. This is the best diet, everyone with alot to lose should try it for 2 weeks, at least!!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

My introduction Empty YAYYYY 3JAYSMOM

Post  Phil Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:48 pm

IM SOOOOOOOO GLAD YOUR HERE 3JAYSMOM!!!!

you have done sooo well and in only 6 weeks! that's A-MA-ZING!!! I've been having a not so good week this week Sad and its actually distressing at this early stage! I HATE IT! please tell me there is light at the end of the tunnel? i don't want to be walking blind... Sad
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down