5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to me:)

5 posters

Go down

Introduction to me:) Empty Introduction to me:)

Post  me Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:26 am

Hi all,

I did the diet for a week before Christmas with the three five-bite meals and lost 11 lbs. I then took a month off for the holidays since I knew I'd be travelling a great deal. I decided to use the time to practice eating in a way as to keep my weight the same, like we would do when we are at our goal weight. My appetite was in check for the most part, so I ended up only weighing 3 lbs more when I started this again this week. I lose 1-2 lbs a day, sometimes more if its been a more active day. I suppose I could go faster if I did the two meal thing, but, just training myself to eat three times a day at mealtimes is something I want to continue as a lesson from this. I developed a horrible habit of grazing when I was at university because I ate so many raw vegetables, I had to eat all of the time it seems!

I am 5' 10" tall and as of today weigh 135.5 lbs. I have a goal weight of 128.5 lbs. so I think another week or so of this will get me there. I was at 146 lbs. when I started all of this before my holiday break. I totally admire all of you out there who have been facing the 5 bites as a longer-term experience and the gusto you are tackling it with!

I have found that when I eat this way, in a matter of days my head is so clear and my ability to focus is amazing. My energy level is great as long as I do light exercise like walking or gentle yoga and not anything to extreme, although in my first bout of this diet, I went out dancing two evenings in a week and was fine! Its 5:25 pm now and I forgot to eat lunch yet, got busy. Lol! I will still eat it because I don't usually make dinner until about 9pm or so for my husband.

Looking forward to seeing everyone skinny. We can do it and we are!
Best,
Regina
me
me

Back to top Go down

Introduction to me:) Empty Re: Introduction to me:)

Post  spryng Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Welcome Regina! You are very close to your goal, you'll be there in no time! I'm amazed with how quick your body is shedding weight, keep us updated Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  me Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:01 am

Thanks for the welcome. I will:)
me
me

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:25 am

welcome welcome!! you really are close to ur goal- dude, u could lose that in a week if u buckled down.
thats NOTHING!!!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:57 am

Sorry for the late welcome I didn't see ya till now but welcome
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  me Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Thanks:) 133lbs today. Seems a bit silly to start a journal at this point...My goal is 128.5. Almost there! Finally not hungry. It took a week. UGH!
me
me

Back to top Go down

Introduction to me:) Empty Welcome!

Post  Snow White Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:00 am

Welcome, Regina! Glad that you are almost to your goal! If you ever need to lose again, you know what to do! : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down