5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 bites- 2x or 4x a day??

4 posters

Go down

5 bites- 2x or 4x a day?? Empty 5 bites- 2x or 4x a day??

Post  2bthinagain Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:39 am

Which is better?!?! I'm wrestling and here's my dilemma-

4x= good for the metab., a little easier with a mid-afternoon snack, seems slightly less extreme, and teaches good eating habits (the numerous meals)

2x= faster, less temptation to cheat than 4 meals, according to the diet "rules"

what do u think??? HELPPPP!!! confused
2bthinagain
2bthinagain

Back to top Go down

5 bites- 2x or 4x a day?? Empty Re: 5 bites- 2x or 4x a day??

Post  Lyra Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:04 am

Here's my take on this :

2x5bites per day is indeed faster and helps you lose weight fast. But when you experience a stale (stuck/plateau), you can add some calories and incorporate the 3x5bites or 4x 5bites and it will help rev up your metabolism so you will break the plateau/stale and lose again.

That's based on my experience when I was stuck at 140 lbs. rendeer

Lyra

Back to top Go down

5 bites- 2x or 4x a day?? Empty Do it as it says in the book

Post  renu712000 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:41 am

2bethinagain,

Stop wrestling with the dilemma! I am going to be hard on you. You are just trying to justifying your reason for doing four bites.

Read the book and the rules are simple.

Do it the way he says in the book! Go and do it right for the first 3 days, Your body will adjust. Dr. Lewis answers that question about the metabolism. Your body will adjust. You haven't read the book so read it!!

Go for it at least two weeks. All you are doing is making excuse of not doing it the right way. We all struggle and these are the learning days to see what makes you want to eat. If you have the fat, your body will adjust to using the fat.

If you have a medical condition that affects your metabolism like hypothyroidism, then your doctor should be following your progress.

Go get the book and it has most of the answers people ask.

Good luck and do it right! You can do it...

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereniceperalta Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:22 am

The choice between having 4 bites or 2 bites on the 5-bite diet ultimately depends on your personal preferences, lifestyle, and how well your body responds to each approach. Here are some considerations for each option:

4 Bites:
Pros:

Spreading your bites across 4 meals can help maintain a more stable blood sugar level throughout the day.
It may be easier for some people to adjust to, especially if they are used to eating smaller, more frequent meals.
Teaches portion control and mindful eating habits.
Cons:

Requires more planning and preparation for multiple smaller meals.
The metabolic benefits may be slightly less pronounced compared to a more extended fasting period.
2 Bites:
Pros:

Simplifies the eating routine, making it easier to follow for some individuals.
Allows for a more extended period of fasting, potentially leading to faster initial weight loss.
May reduce the temptation to snack throughout the day.
Cons:

Can be more challenging for some people to adapt to, especially if they're used to regular meals.
Might lead to more significant hunger during the fasting period.
Suggestions:
Experiment: You could try both approaches for a week each and see how your body responds. It's essential to find a balance that works for you both physiologically and in terms of lifestyle.

Listen to Your Body: Pay attention to your hunger levels, energy, and overall well-being with each approach. What works best for someone else might not be the ideal fit for you.

Hydration: Regardless of the number of bites, staying well-hydrated is crucial. Sometimes, feelings of hunger can be mistaken for dehydration.

Personal Preferences: Consider your daily schedule, work commitments, and personal preferences. The best approach is one that you can sustain in the long term.

Remember that any significant change in diet should ideally be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional. They can provide personalized advice based on your health history and goals.

Bereniceperalta

https://hhprocessors.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down